• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

10M -/+ 2M Europeans in UK

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Sadly, thats what the half arsed bodge of Scottish indepence has given.

Less your personal circumstanse but all the English looking at Scottish Pols doling out mainly English money get annoyed.

The setup migyt have lasted but the very expensive blow up of RBS n HBOS ruined tgat peace.

Yes but it’s erroneous to blame the working inhabitants of Scotland for that state of affairs  was my only point really. It’s the same up here in Scotland for ordinary folk as it is in England, Wales or Ireland. Trying to earn a living anyway......I really sympathise for folk who have the misfortune to live in an enriched housing estate or wider area full of benefit recipients  ....it must make day to day even harder for the decent folk.

41 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Yes but it’s erroneous to blame the working inhabitants of Scotland for that state of affairs  was my only point really. It’s the same up here in Scotland for ordinary folk as it is in England, Wales or Ireland. Trying to earn a living anyway......I really sympathise for folk who have the misfortune to live in an enriched housing estate or wider area full of benefit recipients  ....it must make day to day even harder for the decent folk.

It's difficult to be unbiased. As you know, I lam busting a gut to give my kids the chance to get a degree without a massive debt. To do so, I need to earn even more money, which I pay tax on, which goes to enable Scottish kids to go to uni for free.

The minute the spending on such things was devolved was the minute separation became inevitable.

I have no idea how English kids at Scottish universities cope knowing they are being screwed over whilst their classmates are getting off Scot free.

(See what I did there?)

57 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

It's difficult to be unbiased. As you know, I lam busting a gut to give my kids the chance to get a degree without a massive debt. To do so, I need to earn even more money, which I pay tax on, which goes to enable Scottish kids to go to uni for free.

The minute the spending on such things was devolved was the minute separation became inevitable.

I have no idea how English kids at Scottish universities cope knowing they are being screwed over whilst their classmates are getting off Scot free.

(See what I did there?)

It’s difficult to look at the bigger picture perhaps?

I’m sincerely pleased that your kids are doing well and particularly pleased no massive debt on their head.

My circumstances differ from yours and my daughter has ÂŁ35k student debt. That was simply to pay rent and live away from home.

I agree it’s extremely unfair that my daughter’s English resident flatmate incurred four years tuition fees on top of the amount my daughter had to rack up because of her address in the uk.

We’re all being shafted in the uk. I know that, daughter and peers know it, my son knows it. A lot of people I chat to day to day know it.

I’ve never heard anyone I talk or chat to in real life blame English residents for the dire state of affairs regarding the uk. Just ordinary folk from a variety of circumstances trying to get on in life like you 

is albania in EE ?

please sign my petition on change.org

I have been a foster carer for almost 30 years, and I want to tell you about my 18 year old foster son Samet.

Samet’s childhood was stolen by beatings and abuse. He ended up being forced to beg on the streets of Albania at 11 years old, before he was sold into slavery. He was trafficked into the UK, and was found in a lorry in Bristol. He was only 15 years old.

Three years later he had restarted his life in the UK, living with us as a family. But then we received some crushing news. Just after turning 18, Samet was told that the Home Office wants to deport him back to Albania.

Now I am doing all I can so that Samet can stay with us - the family that loves him.  Will you sign my petition asking the Home Office to reverse their decision?

spacer1.gif
Sign now with a click
spacer1.gif

Samet was deprived of education for many years, but here in the UK he has thrived.

He was diagnosed with Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from a life of misery but he finally found sanctuary here. He dreams of being a carpenter and living the sort of ordinary life most of us take for granted. 

But now that dream is clouded by the fear that he could be rejected by the country that’s given him hope for the first time.

Samet has made his life here and is part of a loving family - the only place where he feels safe. We greatly fear his safety and health if he is sent away. As we approach Christmas, I am heartbroken by the thought that Samet might not be with us here for much longer.

Over 175,000 people have signed my petition calling for Samet to stay. Will you?

spacer1.gif
Sign now with a click
spacer1.gif

When I started my petition to save Samet, I felt so helpless. But now that’s changed.

I have been overwhelmed by the support, and finally I have a voice. And now we’ve been given the opportunity to challenge the Home Office’s decision - so we really need to keep the pressure up.

I can’t stand by and watch Samet’s dreams be shattered. He should be part of my family for the rest of my days - not be sent back to a country he once had to escape.

Please help make the Home Office listen, so that Samet can continue to live a happy life here, where he belongs.

spacer1.gif
Sign now with a click
spacer1.gif

Thank you,
John Stokes

11 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

is albania in EE ?

please sign my petition on change.org

I have been a foster carer for almost 30 years, and I want to tell you about my 18 year old foster son Samet.

Samet’s childhood was stolen by beatings and abuse. He ended up being forced to beg on the streets of Albania at 11 years old, before he was sold into slavery. He was trafficked into the UK, and was found in a lorry in Bristol. He was only 15 years old.

Three years later he had restarted his life in the UK, living with us as a family. But then we received some crushing news. Just after turning 18, Samet was told that the Home Office wants to deport him back to Albania.

Now I am doing all I can so that Samet can stay with us - the family that loves him.  Will you sign my petition asking the Home Office to reverse their decision?

spacer1.gif
Sign now with a click
spacer1.gif

Samet was deprived of education for many years, but here in the UK he has thrived.

He was diagnosed with Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from a life of misery but he finally found sanctuary here. He dreams of being a carpenter and living the sort of ordinary life most of us take for granted. 

But now that dream is clouded by the fear that he could be rejected by the country that’s given him hope for the first time.

Samet has made his life here and is part of a loving family - the only place where he feels safe. We greatly fear his safety and health if he is sent away. As we approach Christmas, I am heartbroken by the thought that Samet might not be with us here for much longer.

Over 175,000 people have signed my petition calling for Samet to stay. Will you?

spacer1.gif
Sign now with a click
spacer1.gif

When I started my petition to save Samet, I felt so helpless. But now that’s changed.

I have been overwhelmed by the support, and finally I have a voice. And now we’ve been given the opportunity to challenge the Home Office’s decision - so we really need to keep the pressure up.

I can’t stand by and watch Samet’s dreams be shattered. He should be part of my family for the rest of my days - not be sent back to a country he once had to escape.

Please help make the Home Office listen, so that Samet can continue to live a happy life here, where he belongs.

spacer1.gif
Sign now with a click
spacer1.gif

Thank you,
John Stokes

Fuck off John. 

It's not as if there aren't thousands of British kids that would love to be adopted. But that would not get John as much cred with his lefty mates as as an Albanian. 

46 minutes ago, One percent said:

Fuck off John

'Exploited' workers propping up the building sector

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50200217

One man, Victor, tells us he charges ÂŁ50 to ÂŁ60 for a day's work: "Sometimes more, sometimes less. But it's better than Romania. What can I say? I don't have documents."

These are the jobbing construction workers providing a cheap and ready supply of labour for the UK's building industry. All those I met were from Romania.

Surely the natives are being exploited by dodgy companies and dodgy illegal migrants?

Boith need finign and jailing.

16 hours ago, One percent said:

Fuck off John. 

This has been a tried and tested illegal route in to the US for years now. Send an 'abandoned' kid...wait for him to get full residency rights, then, as if by magic, the entire extended family appear, almost immediately. 

Given most people dont seem to appreciate that Albania and like countries are perfectly safe, if a little poor...then so is 70% or so of the planet, and have their heart strings pulled at...i'd say let them stay, but everyone who pledges their personal support should be on the paying end if these foreigners end up costing the British taxpayer a single penny...and statistically, Albanians will end up costing the taxpayer quite a bit more than a few pennies. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-50608540/general-election-2019-three-million-futures-in-british-voters-hands

Some 3.6 million people are living in the UK who were born in other parts of the EU and very few of them have a vote on 12 December, where the fate of Brexit could be decided.

Still with the 3m ...

In maths 3.6 would be rounded up to 4m.

Still ignore the a guesstimate on the actual number of EUes, non working spouses, tax creditors and kids - 

No mention of the number of UKers in EU - ~1m and falling fast.

On 28/11/2019 at 22:57, spygirl said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7736433/Polish-pensioner-83-survived-Nazi-horrors-WWII-killed-lorry-visiting-family.html

83yo Polish woman, escapes the nazis, lives in uk for decades... gets run over by an EE in a lorry...

And another similar tale , posted earlier,

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/03/man-admits-killing-ex-royal-marine-road-rage-row-wiltshire

Tarkan Agca, 24, of Crusader Way, Watford, had been standing trial at Winchester Crown Court charged in connection with the death of Andrzej Szaruta.

On the afternoon of Friday, June 21, Mr Szaruta, who was known as Andy, was driving his wife and daughter from their home in Bridgwater, Somerset, to London to see his son for a Father’s Day celebration.

The kiiled bloke will have been the kid of a WW2 Polish veteran.

Killer is blakan or.turkish, and has previous form.

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/15813721.dangerous-driver-tarkan-agca-sped-at-twice-speed-limit-before-driving-into-street-where-children-were-playing/

Immigration policy being fleshed out

https://www.ft.com/content/728b6072-19ac-11ea-97df-cc63de1d73f4

Normal comments

In reply to FakeCharmer
German PhD student at Oxbridge here. I'm currently considering my post PhD options. Compared to northern/central Europe, the UK is spectacularly unattractive on almost any relevant dimension determining quality of life: Higher living costs, lower incomes, quality of housing and infrastructure, etc. And now add Brexit and the political situation... 

Would I like to stay here? Possibly. Will I stay here? Unlikely.

Now, if the commentator is so smart then why cant they work out the cause of the negatives?

11 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

two EE entrepreneurs kill third after plot to steal cigarettes from the big boys goes wrong, dropped him outside the hospital so not all bad

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/two-men-sentenced-manslaughter-after-3616547

I think the correct word is crminal.

I would guess there are 100s of ex EE business partners bodies shoved in remote hedges and woods.

Seriously.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Immigration policy being fleshed out

https://www.ft.com/content/728b6072-19ac-11ea-97df-cc63de1d73f4

Normal comments

In reply to FakeCharmer
German PhD student at Oxbridge here. I'm currently considering my post PhD options. Compared to northern/central Europe, the UK is spectacularly unattractive on almost any relevant dimension determining quality of life: Higher living costs, lower incomes, quality of housing and infrastructure, etc. And now add Brexit and the political situation... 

Would I like to stay here? Possibly. Will I stay here? Unlikely.

Now, if the commentator is so smart then why cant they work out the cause of the negatives?

Wouldnt it be cheaper to just tell all the Phd parasites to bugger off, do their costly research elsewhere, and steal whatever they come up with anyway, in a similar vein to what the chinese are doing. We've more graduates and postgraduates than ever before, and yet productivity gains over the last 10 years have been the lowest on record. This knowledge economy bs doesnt seem to be working out as promised. 

Assuming that the Phd they are doing is actually of any value in the free market in the first place. 

Fifth of Bournemouth's residents born outside the UK, new figures reveal

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/18088396.fifth-bournemouths-residents-born-outside-uk-new-figures-reveal/

Christchurch the worst place in the south west for child homelessness (and the rest of Dorset is little better)

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/18088384.christchurch-worst-place-south-west-child-homelessness-rest-dorset-little-better/

On 04/12/2019 at 11:49, spygirl said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-50608540/general-election-2019-three-million-futures-in-british-voters-hands

Some 3.6 million people are living in the UK who were born in other parts of the EU and very few of them have a vote on 12 December, where the fate of Brexit could be decided.

Still with the 3m ...

In maths 3.6 would be rounded up to 4m.

Still ignore the a guesstimate on the actual number of EUes, non working spouses, tax creditors and kids - 

No mention of the number of UKers in EU - ~1m and falling fast.

"We at the So-Called BBC want you, the settled British population, to have the power of your vote further diluted, by incomers who passed no test to get here, whose ancestors did nothing to build up this country, and who were never invited by the British people, and who, most studies show, will actively vote against your will"

Would be a more impartial way of presenting  their story.

14 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

"We at the So-Called BBC want you, the settled British population, to have the power of your vote further diluted, by incomers who passed no test to get here, whose ancestors did nothing to build up this country, and who were never invited by the British people, and who, most studies show, will actively vote against your will"

Would be a more impartial way of presenting  their story.

Let's just have a worldwide election of the UK government, it's the only way to not disenfranchise people.

24 minutes ago, Boglet said:

Let's just have a worldwide election of the UK government, it's the only way to not disenfranchise people.

...is actually the logical destination of this train of thought.

1 hour ago, Boglet said:

You jest ...

But the UK is the only European country in Europe.

I reckon the UK is hosting more EUer nationals than the other EU countries combined.

47 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

And the new Prime Minister of Great Britain is.....

BOATY McBOATFACE!

It may well be Cunty McCuntface on Friday morning. 

https://www.ft.com/content/5ad40460-15e3-11ea-9ee4-11f260415385

For the last 15 years Mateusz has lived, studied and worked in the UK, one of the many Poles who left their country in the early 2000s in search of opportunities abroad.

But now, unsettled by Britain’s vote to leave the EU and juggling a young family with the rising cost of living, he is thinking about returning to Poland.

“I’ve spent many years in Britain and I consider this my home. It is heartbreaking for me, because my family has connections here — we all have friends,” said the 37-year-old father of two, who did not want to give his full name. “It’s very difficult, but you have to make a decision.”

Timely reminder of the FTs other friend in globalist race-to-the-botttomism - the guardian - their take on things....12 years back.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/oct/07/immigration.immigrationandpublicservices

How many came since then?!

FT, Economist...both scooped out of the same anti-British vat of gunk.

On 09/12/2019 at 10:55, spygirl said:

Fifth of Bournemouth's residents born outside the UK, new figures reveal

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/18088396.fifth-bournemouths-residents-born-outside-uk-new-figures-reveal/

Christchurch the worst place in the south west for child homelessness (and the rest of Dorset is little better)

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/18088384.christchurch-worst-place-south-west-child-homelessness-rest-dorset-little-better/

Bournemouth.Quiet, elderly Bournemouth FFS. 

20 years ago barely 5% nationally were born abroad. In Bournemouth it was probably about 3%.

Logically, this means total takeover within another couple of decades if even Bournemouth is seeing such infiltration.