• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

10M -/+ 2M Europeans in UK

Recommended Posts

On 04/04/2019 at 14:44, ad_ceng said:

You know I miss hearing of traditional British names in the news, I cannot be the only one 

 

My later post, ofthe Soton court pages, is a cae in point.

If there's only 5m EU, with ~2m EEers, then how come Soton court pages age ~30% EE?

And these are major crimes not petty vodka lfiting.

Either EE criminality runs at a huge percentage - a possibility.

Of there are a huge number 7M+ of EEers i nthe UK.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loads of jobs, crap producivity, hgih deficit, millions of EErs - all tax credits.

I read this last night.

Before I had a chance to psot it, I listened to a gormless article on of Whigners Today about a Dales famrer delvering milk on a fucking horse. Most small farming is nothing more than a make work scheme. Adding tax credits makes it a bigger joke.

Anyhow, FT article:

Mothers and over-50s push UK employment to record high

https://www.ft.com/content/8e0b58dc-6022-11e9-b285-3acd5d43599e

Id add that those two trend probably merge - there are loads of mums over 50 - some relatively new - on TCs.

The article is usless. Either gormless or delberately avoids TC are just creating low hour jobs and toppign them up.

The comments are better:

Econocrat102 17 hours ago According to the ONS, hours worked increased 1.2% in 3M whiles GDP growth was 0.3% which means productivity fell by 0.9%. That's not good news. https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/employmentandemployeetypes/bulletins/uklabourmarket/april2019 All these people going into work are probably on flexi and zero hour contracts. Nothing pleasing about this Sec Amber Rudd.



bruble 17 hours ago Women and Students, how many of these employed are actually making the living wage or more than the living wage. Given that Employed is anyone who works 1 hour a week (i.e. 4 or 5 hours a month) this is now a disappointing statistic that in my mind has no relevance to how well the economy is doing. We are all busy with slave labour, the serf's up if you know what I mean.

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
https://www.ft.com/content/8e0b58dc-6022-11e9-b285-3acd5d43599e

Sensiblelaw 16 hours ago I am always very sceptical about employment data since employment in the UK is badly skewed by the incredible range of in-work benefits that, in effect, cause some taxpayers to subsidise employment of others. You may recall the research a few weeks ago showing that we now spend over £100 billion per year on in work benefits (tax credits, housing benefits and others) - and that one in three jobs in the UK is now cross-subsided by in work benefits. That £100 billion is much more than we spend on retirement benefits and out of work benefits. This explains why the real crisis in this country is (a) the explosion of low paid work that does not provide anyone with enough to live on and (b) the huge redirection of tax paid by those in higher paid employment away from government services that they thought they were paying for and towards providing subsidies to low paid workers. Clearly this cannot continue - we cannot just see tax on higher earners as a form of legalised highway robbery to transfer money (via large government costs of doing so) to lower earners. So, FT, please when writing these articles try to get into the weeds and inform your readers of the links between employment and in work benefits and the tax system.

The last two highlights is even worse - taxing mainly hardworking UK citizens to hand over billions to a load of EE andother forengers doing pointless subbed jobs - have a look at the nubmer of woemn working in a slep.

Fix:

Onyl give TC to people working 38h.

Put a 30k min PAYE earnign bfore letting anyone in UK. Then add more for unworkign psouse, kids etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Registering EU citizens in the UK will create an underclass

https://www.ft.com/content/bc0e26a8-5d46-11e9-840c-530737425559

Brexit will mean that 3m EU nationals living in the UK must apply to the EU registration scheme for permission to remain and retain their legal rights. This is no small undertaking, and could lead to the inadvertent creation of an underclass of illegal EU citizens in the UK — something that a government still recovering from the damage of the Windrush scandal should wish to avoid.

Down to 3m again.

A brit is most likely to be living in Spain.

What do they do?

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/living-in-spain

You must register as a Spanish resident if you want to stay in Spain for more than 3 months. You will get a green A4 certificate or credit card-sized piece of paper from Extranjeria or the police.

Germany, where the jobs are??

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/living-in-germany

If you are planning to stay in Germany for more than 3 months, you must register at your local registration office within 14 days of arrival. The office is sometimes known as the Einwohnermeldeamt, Kreisverwaltungsreferat (KVR), Bürgerbüro or Bürgeramt.

AFAIK only Ireland offer a similar setup to Brits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From todays Mail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6935737/Judge-condemns-open-benefits-drug-dealer-scammed-21-000-handouts.html

Judge condemns open benefits system after drug dealer scammed £21,000 in handouts and used the money to buy a house

Iftikhar Sarwar, from Greater Manchester, illegally pocketed child tax credits 

Manchester Judge Angela Nield criticized welfare system as she jailed Sarwar

The 39-year-old from Rochdale was sentenced to five years in jail at crown court

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6935453/Romanian-teen-jailed-flying-Britain-15-000-shoplifting-spree-allowed-return-home.html

Romanian 'professional shoplifter', 19, who stole £15k worth of goods in theft spree across Britain is freed from jail EARLY because she promises to go home

Madalina Horvath first came to Britain to steal when she as just 16 years old 

Stole from cities including Cambridge, Manchester and Nottingham in her spree 

Jailed earlier this month for 14 months but has now been allowed to leave UK 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

From todays Mail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6935737/Judge-condemns-open-benefits-drug-dealer-scammed-21-000-handouts.html

Judge condemns open benefits system after drug dealer scammed £21,000 in handouts and used the money to buy a house

Iftikhar Sarwar, from Greater Manchester, illegally pocketed child tax credits 

Manchester Judge Angela Nield criticized welfare system as she jailed Sarwar

The 39-year-old from Rochdale was sentenced to five years in jail at crown court

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6935453/Romanian-teen-jailed-flying-Britain-15-000-shoplifting-spree-allowed-return-home.html

Romanian 'professional shoplifter', 19, who stole £15k worth of goods in theft spree across Britain is freed from jail EARLY because she promises to go home

Madalina Horvath first came to Britain to steal when she as just 16 years old 

Stole from cities including Cambridge, Manchester and Nottingham in her spree 

Jailed earlier this month for 14 months but has now been allowed to leave UK 

From the first link.  Is Sarwar from Manchester, Rochdale or from much further afield?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-47978474/brexit-i-felt-unwelcome-and-returned-to-poland

PachYa is a Polish singer who lived in the UK for 10 years, but she no longer felt welcome in the country after Brexit. So she moved back to Poland with her daughter Amelia.

Would you like to expand on how you were supporting your daughter in Nham?

Would you also like to compare the umber of other Europeans living inthe UK to the number of of other Europeans living in Poland, just for fun?

Then we get on onto brown and black people. Go on, take me to Polands china town, hindu temple, mosque.

The cloest Poland came to having a foreign population was its Jews.

 

 

Cracking pair of tits but thick as a brick.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, No One said:

Surely the Pakistanis are a greater problem then Euros

Low skilled migrants who ill never make a net contributions to the UKS coffers *are* a problem.

However, this thread come from the same dumb observation/lie that MSM and Pols sate - there are only 3m EUers in the UK. Sometimes they raie it to 5m.

Before EEers joined the EU there were about ~3m EUers inthe UK< mainly young and working. And ~1.5/2m UKers in Europe, mainly France n Spain. Mrs spy (eytie) is was.//is one of those though she is British now.

The UK media/UKGOv expect me to believe that the EU pop of UK has just gone up ~1m (3m) or ~2m (5m).

Bullshit.

I visit lots of towns. So up, some down. No matter where I go the number of mainly EEers is off the scale, esp when you put i nthe spouses, the kids, the GP who have popped over and not gone home, the useless Uncle etc etc.

The number of Western EUers has gone up - Spanish, Portuguese and Italians, countries where it was rare for them to move/leave for wokr are now everywhere too esp. Portuguese - go to a hospital. The Philippines nurses are now replaced by Portuguese.

The age has gone u. Rather than being young n single the EUers now have kids.

This isd all done to the idiot Browns tax credits.

My pitch, whihc i repeated in other threads, and now just tick to this is there are 10m Euers -+ 2m in the UK.

And  the number of Brits in Europe have shrunk to 1m.

This is the main reason Brexit vote happened. Areas have been absolutely swamped with EEers.

The UK needs to reform its benefits ASAP - no non national can claim any benefits. Full stop,

Work permit are only issued to a single person earning 30k+. Income needs to rise according to non working spouses and kids.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/03/2019 at 12:01, One percent said:

Edit to add, why is this young and presumably fit bloke living in a hostel?  Can't he work and either buy or rent a place?

It says he's one year old, he can't work till he gets his NI number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

 

The UK needs to reform its benefits ASAP - no non national can claim any benefits. Full stop,

Work permit are only issued to a single person earning 30k+. Income needs to rise according to non working spouses and kids

 


We've always had it fed to us that we all have to be treated the same.
So why the inequalities for students in scotland and NHS prescriptions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

18 hours ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-47978474/brexit-i-felt-unwelcome-and-returned-to-poland

PachYa is a Polish singer who lived in the UK for 10 years, but she no longer felt welcome in the country after Brexit. So she moved back to Poland with her daughter Amelia.

Would you like to expand on how you were supporting your daughter in Nham?

Would you also like to compare the umber of other Europeans living inthe UK to the number of of other Europeans living in Poland, just for fun?

Then we get on onto brown and black people. Go on, take me to Polands china town, hindu temple, mosque.

The cloest Poland came to having a foreign population was its Jews.

 

 

Cracking pair of tits but thick as a brick.

 

 

The anti-British MSM running these kinds of stories is nothing new...

Gruaniad, 2007 (since when the Polish population must have doubled, if not Tripled)

 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/oct/07/immigration.immigrationandpublicservices

Gun crime and racist attacks are driving many to return early to eastern Europe

 

I like how they lump 'racist attacks' (unspecified) in with 'Gun Crime' (a Polish care worker was shot by some black gangbangers who cant shoot straight)

 

Then then go on to cite two murders of Polish girls (sexually motivated, i believe, not 'racially')

 

Sadly, there is no centralized database for Polish-British inter ethnic crime, but, in murders at least, Poles seem to kill as many Brits as vice versa.

Think the Guardian will do a sob story on white (British) flight from our brown majority large cities...or is it only when people who have the luxury of a country of their own to flee back to that the Guardian becomes concerned?

Where could all those white girls abused by muslims flee to? Wherever they went, the muslims found them, and the rapes, the abuse, the torture, continued. 

 

Edited by PatronizingGit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, words cannot describe what a scummy, duplicitious, hypocritical publication the Guardian is. 

'Hundreds' of Poles 'flee' Britain (with a million or so more coming in since) and its news. 

Millions of British fleeing their own cities, to the point of being a minority in their capital. Not a peep. 

And yet, for the last 20 years stats have been available, blacks have been killing whites at a rate of over 3 times the reverse. 

Given the far smaller number of blacks, a black is roughly 100 times more likely to murder a white than is the reverse on the streets of Britain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And don't forget the Guardian story that has it all...

A Britain First supporter

Overheard saying he wants to kill a muslim

Drives his car at the proprietor of a curry house!

It sounds like a terrorist atrocity on a par with the death of Jo Cox (PBUH) or the van driven by Invisible Dave nowhere near Finsbury Park mosque...

... until you read that it's a drunken Polish guy so intoxicated that he was probably driving at 5 mph (according to the secret barista). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/04/2019 at 21:04, spygirl said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-47978474/brexit-i-felt-unwelcome-and-returned-to-poland

PachYa is a Polish singer who lived in the UK for 10 years, but she no longer felt welcome in the country after Brexit. So she moved back to Poland with her daughter Amelia.

Would you like to expand on how you were supporting your daughter in Nham?

Would you also like to compare the umber of other Europeans living inthe UK to the number of of other Europeans living in Poland, just for fun?

Then we get on onto brown and black people. Go on, take me to Polands china town, hindu temple, mosque.

The cloest Poland came to having a foreign population was its Jews.

 

 

Cracking pair of tits but thick as a brick.

 

Pachya had a kid in the uk. Then went back.

Her partners still here, sending child benefit n tax credits back.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6946941/NHS-spends-13-3-MILLION-year-caring-3-000-foreign-mothers.html

How many brits are born in Europe?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Generation Game said:

Most of them prior to that as well. 

This is like that question "What was the largest island in the world before Australia was discovered?"

I see you are thinking in the Pinworld way. No, personally I have no problem (yet) with anyone from East Europe. I reckon Chewy has the largest collection of "things with nothing in common".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Labour pledges to end 'slum' office housing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48031661

Hooray for cuntbyn, defender of the working brit!!!

top rated comments:

1. Posted byImpartiality of broadcast

on42 minutes ago

If Labour & the Tories didn't have unplanned & uncontrolled immigration policies, we wouldn't have a housing problem!

ReportComment number 1

Link toComment number 1

Rate comment number 1 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 1:113

Rate comment number 1 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 1:43

Comment number4. Posted bySpolmit

on40 minutes ago

How can newly arrived people in this country afford to live in London when I who have lived here all my life and worked very living day could not afford to live in a garage?

ReportComment number 4

Link toComment number 4

Rate comment number 4 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 4:96

Rate comment number 4 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 4:12

Comment number10. Posted byWhoamI

on40 minutes ago

Sorry but not everyone can expect to live in a mansion. However we have a duty to ensure people have a roof over their head. For those who live off the public purse, sadly low cost conversions are better than nothing at all. Utilising existing structures is a sensible option.

ReportComment number 10

Link toComment number 10

Rate comment number 10 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 10:76

Rate comment number 10 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 10:20

Comment number2. Posted byBlackpool Seasider

on41 minutes ago

This comment was removed because it broke the house rules. Explain

Comment number11. Posted byOld Father Thames

on40 minutes ago

I generally support traditional Labour social policies that improve the lot of working people.

However with the current radical Labour leadership I feel they cannot be trusted with the future of our country, too much of a risk.

ReportComment number 11

Link toComment number 11

Rate comment number 11 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 11:62

Rate comment number 11 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 11:23

Comment number9. Posted byDragonwight

on40 minutes ago

This would be a promise in their manifesto would it? So worthless just like their commitment to leave the EU in full as per the referendum result.

ReportComment number 9

Link toComment number 9

Rate comment number 9 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 9:60

Rate comment number 9 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 9:20

Comment number8. Posted byHumayun Khan

on40 minutes ago

Labour will pledge 4 bedroom detached houses for free for everyone if it wins them the election.

ReportComment number 8

Link toComment number 8

Rate comment number 8 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 8:55

Rate comment number 8 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 8:27

Comment number15. Posted byBone Crusher

on38 minutes ago

They will try anything to get votes - better to be homed in an office block than on the street or sofa surfing - but if we had a smaller population there would be enough houses to go round.

If you want a decent house then get a job and live in a house of your choice.

ReportComment number 15

Link toComment number 15

Rate comment number 15 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 15:51

Rate comment number 15 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 15:22

Comment number16. Posted byDivots

on38 minutes ago

It's not a housing crisis, it's a population crisis! Labour flooded the UK with millions of folk without boosting our infrastructure. Also Tories should have cut child benefit to payment for a max of 2 children in 2010. We'd have seen a reduction in huge families and in 5-6 years we'd also see a reduction in teenage crime as those unwanted benefit kids would not have been born 16 years prior....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Labour pledges to end 'slum' office housing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48031661

Hooray for cuntbyn, defender of the working brit!!!

top rated comments:

1. Posted byImpartiality of broadcast

on42 minutes ago

If Labour & the Tories didn't have unplanned & uncontrolled immigration policies, we wouldn't have a housing problem!

ReportComment number 1

Link toComment number 1

Rate comment number 1 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 1:113

Rate comment number 1 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 1:43

Comment number4. Posted bySpolmit

on40 minutes ago

How can newly arrived people in this country afford to live in London when I who have lived here all my life and worked very living day could not afford to live in a garage?

ReportComment number 4

Link toComment number 4

Rate comment number 4 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 4:96

Rate comment number 4 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 4:12

Comment number10. Posted byWhoamI

on40 minutes ago

Sorry but not everyone can expect to live in a mansion. However we have a duty to ensure people have a roof over their head. For those who live off the public purse, sadly low cost conversions are better than nothing at all. Utilising existing structures is a sensible option.

ReportComment number 10

Link toComment number 10

Rate comment number 10 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 10:76

Rate comment number 10 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 10:20

Comment number2. Posted byBlackpool Seasider

on41 minutes ago

This comment was removed because it broke the house rules. Explain

Comment number11. Posted byOld Father Thames

on40 minutes ago

I generally support traditional Labour social policies that improve the lot of working people.

However with the current radical Labour leadership I feel they cannot be trusted with the future of our country, too much of a risk.

ReportComment number 11

Link toComment number 11

Rate comment number 11 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 11:62

Rate comment number 11 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 11:23

Comment number9. Posted byDragonwight

on40 minutes ago

This would be a promise in their manifesto would it? So worthless just like their commitment to leave the EU in full as per the referendum result.

ReportComment number 9

Link toComment number 9

Rate comment number 9 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 9:60

Rate comment number 9 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 9:20

Comment number8. Posted byHumayun Khan

on40 minutes ago

Labour will pledge 4 bedroom detached houses for free for everyone if it wins them the election.

ReportComment number 8

Link toComment number 8

Rate comment number 8 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 8:55

Rate comment number 8 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 8:27

Comment number15. Posted byBone Crusher

on38 minutes ago

They will try anything to get votes - better to be homed in an office block than on the street or sofa surfing - but if we had a smaller population there would be enough houses to go round.

If you want a decent house then get a job and live in a house of your choice.

ReportComment number 15

Link toComment number 15

Rate comment number 15 positivelyNumber of positive ratings for comment 15:51

Rate comment number 15 negativelyNumber of negative ratings for comment 15:22

Comment number16. Posted byDivots

on38 minutes ago

It's not a housing crisis, it's a population crisis! Labour flooded the UK with millions of folk without boosting our infrastructure. Also Tories should have cut child benefit to payment for a max of 2 children in 2010. We'd have seen a reduction in huge families and in 5-6 years we'd also see a reduction in teenage crime as those unwanted benefit kids would not have been born 16 years prior....

 

The plebs are waking up. :)  bit late but better late than never 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

We can talk about problems (housing, congestion, pollution, school place shortages) just dont whatever you do, talk about possible causes!

 

So it seems. 

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/dads-anger-unprecedented-demand-leaves-15906701

No my comment but shows people can put 2 and 2 together .. unlike the LA and UKGOV

The councils and the government do not have accurate numbers and if they did they wouldn’t publish them. We have no idea about these figures from EU, Pakistan, India alone. It’s uncontrollable now so our health services and schools are buckling  under the weight. When there’s money going in the pot but there’s more hands taking out than in then that pot will run dry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.