• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

10M -/+ 2M Europeans in UK

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

"I took him back to the shore and these four amazing women doctors came running over and did CPR for around 20 minutes."

So they got there from the hospital just in time?

More likely they were off work as there is fuck all for them to do.

And breaking the "gathering" rules they decided to head down the beach like many others and sit together. 

Whilst enjoying free food from just eat, queue jumping at the shops and having deranged seals inflate their egos every week.

And their hero status has now further been increased to the brainwashed masses by this event. 

On 01/06/2020 at 09:53, spygirl said:

Im going for Balkans.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/18487554.durdle-door-hero-describes-rescued-two-men-recklessly-jumped-70ft-arch/

"The first guy who jumped was aged about 25 and seemed intoxicated. He hit the water and landed on his side; when he came to the surface he said 'I can't move my arms'.

Mr Wiley said at least two more people separately jumped from the arch, followed by a 20 year-old man, who spoke little English.

"When I saw he was preparing to jump in just shorts and no wetsuit I again said to my mate, 'let's paddle out there just to be sure he's safe.'

"We waited underneath where he was about to land and saw him hit the water sideways. He didn't come back up.

"We instantly jumped off the paddleboard and dove down into the sea but couldn't see anything at first - the water was dark with seaweed - but after several attempts I saw something white at the bottom.

More EE water fuckwittery.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/18504640.southampton-nurse-helped-save-two-drowning-sandbanks/

THE second person who helped save the lives of two people from drowning at Sandbanks has spoken about the ordeal of leaving his two children on the beach to join the rescue.

“These two were from Poland they may have been from somewhere in-land,” he said.

Still cranking up.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/893070/eu-settlement-scheme-statistics-may-2020.pdf

AFAIK few if nay of the scummers at mrs spys school have bothered to apply.

2nd number is the number applied in May. Hardly approaching 0 are they?

These figures are heading towards 6m easily.

Poland 697,900 16,500

Romania 590,100 14,300

Italy 363,600 6,200

Portugal 280,800 3,900

Spain 219,000 4,200

Lithuania 184,200 3,400

Bulgaria 179,200 4,300

France 137,300 2,900

Romania pop 19m

2.5% have applied to stay in UK.

Poland 38m.  1% applied.

Neither number comes close to the number of EEers I meet out n about.

On 01/06/2020 at 12:12, ccc said:

More likely they were off work as there is fuck all for them to do.

And breaking the "gathering" rules they decided to head down the beach like many others and sit together. 

Whilst enjoying free food from just eat, queue jumping at the shops and having deranged seals inflate their egos every week.

And their hero status has now further been increased to the brainwashed masses by this event. 

If it's of any comfort, my missus is embarrassed by the clapping for just doing her job and the majority of her colleagues think BLM are a bunch of ingrate white-hating commies. 

On 19/06/2020 at 09:53, spygirl said:

Still cranking up.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/893070/eu-settlement-scheme-statistics-may-2020.pdf

AFAIK few if nay of the scummers at mrs spys school have bothered to apply.

2nd number is the number applied in May. Hardly approaching 0 are they?

These figures are heading towards 6m easily.

Poland 697,900 16,500

Romania 590,100 14,300

Italy 363,600 6,200

Portugal 280,800 3,900

Spain 219,000 4,200

Lithuania 184,200 3,400

Bulgaria 179,200 4,300

France 137,300 2,900

Romania pop 19m

2.5% have applied to stay in UK.

Poland 38m.  1% applied.

Neither number comes close to the number of EEers I meet out n about.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53122825

Ms González Laya said discussions were continuing with the government about exempting Spanish visitors from the UK's current quarantine travel rules.

"We do hope that [the British authorities] will be sensitive to the 250,000 Spaniards that are also living in the UK and would very much like to enter the UK without quarantine," she said.

So, she thinks - or knows - the number of Spanish is at least 20% higher.

24 minutes ago, spygirl said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8467661/Priti-Patel-deports-three-criminals-jailed-rape-torture-Lithuania.html

There are 440 Lithusnians in UK prisons.

I'd guess thats more than the number of Brits living in Lithuania.

This website shows the Lithuanians in the UK as 203k. 

https://123.emn.lt/en/

Here is a list of the foreigners living in Lt (can't open excel on my phone so can't give you the number) 

https://123.emn.lt/file/2019/11/19/17_Foreigners_by_citizenship_1.xlsx

24 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

This website shows the Lithuanians in the UK as 203k. 

https://123.emn.lt/en/

Here is a list of the foreigners living in Lt (can't open excel on my phone so can't give you the number) 

https://123.emn.lt/file/2019/11/19/17_Foreigners_by_citizenship_1.xlsx

14 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Which countries have the biggest number of Lithuanians?

According to the data of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Migration Department, approximately 463 thousand Lithuanians are living abroad. The majority reside in the United Kingdom (44 percent), Norway (10 percent), Germany (12 percent) and Ireland (8 percent.)

As the A8 were only available to work in UK, Sweden or Ireland for the first 5 years, it's odd to see the numbers in Ireland and Sweden are as low as they are. 

Edited by The Generation Game

Polish election kids off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53190016

Youd expect the liberal forward looking candidate to walk it.

Except theres so many Poles under 50 living abroad ( more than left living in Poland?) that the deeply religious anti gay, anti EU

When President Duda this month condemned the promotion of LGBT rights as an "ideology" more destructive than communism, European Commission Vice-President Vera Jourova said it was "really sad" when European politicians in high office "decide to target minorities for potential political gains".

The only positive is LnJ still blame the Russians for the plane crash.

And the numbers for Poland are no way as bad as tye Balkans where it looks like 80% of tge population have upsticks, putting tge region back 30 years.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Polish election kids off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53190016

Youd expect the liberal forward looking candidate to walk it.

Except theres so many Poles under 50 living abroad ( more than left living in Poland?) that the deeply religious anti gay, anti EU

When President Duda this month condemned the promotion of LGBT rights as an "ideology" more destructive than communism, European Commission Vice-President Vera Jourova said it was "really sad" when European politicians in high office "decide to target minorities for potential political gains".

The only positive is LnJ still blame the Russians for the plane crash.

And the numbers for Poland are no way as bad as tye Balkans where it looks like 80% of tge population have upsticks, putting tge region back 30 years.

The result will be interesting as the MSM are saying that the Liberal Trzaskowski is closing in fast on the Conservative Duda.

I wonder if this result will go against the MSM like Brexit,Bojo and Trump.

The average iq of a pole inside poland is greater than those Polish not living there. Most of the ones still here are after the easy life and tax credits. Amazing opportunites in Poland if you are clever and hard working.

3 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

Which countries have the biggest number of Lithuanians?

According to the data of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Migration Department, approximately 463 thousand Lithuanians are living abroad. The majority reside in the United Kingdom (44 percent), Norway (10 percent), Germany (12 percent) and Ireland (8 percent.)

As the A8 were only available to work in UK, Sweden or Ireland for the first 5 years, it's odd to see the numbers in Ireland and Sweden are as low as they are. 

Wouldnt call 8% low...its nearly 1/5th of the way to the UK's 44%, despite the UK having a population well over 10 times greater than ireland. 

13 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

About 360 of whom are probably the children of lithuanians who were living in Britain when junior was born, so jnr is counted as 'born in England'

Its probable.

Or brit dad, Lithuanian woman, whove split n name goes back with kids.

Going by the high rate of lith makes locked I thi k we are safe in assuming liths are not great dads...

Either way, those numbers are damning.

2 hours ago, RJT1979 said:

The average iq of a pole inside poland is greater than those Polish not living there. Most of the ones still here are after the easy life and tax credits. Amazing opportunites in Poland if you are clever and hard working.

Most of the Pols in this country  I know are bright, some very bright.  For me, their thinking is a bit  orthodox - they have no spark. Hard to be friends with because we have very little in common.

5 minutes ago, chicker said:

Most of the Pols in this country  I know are bright, some very bright.  For me, their thinking is a bit  orthodox - they have no spark. Hard to be friends with because we have very little in common.

If you like drinking strong alcohol and smoking lots of tabs, I think that we and the Poles have at least a couple of things in common...

;)

XYY

39 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

If you like drinking strong alcohol and smoking lots of tabs, I think that we and the Poles have at least a couple of things in common...

;)

XYY

Agree with drink and fags but politically  and culturely they have been  oppressed, they are guarded and rarely express their views.  When they are off guard (pissed) they tell me they like Putin and ask  me why are the English so tolerant of the  people that seem intent on doing them harm. I smile and don't tell them about dosbods.

Actually there aren't a lot of people I can tell about dosbods - it would blow their mind. The truth oftens hurts.

19 minutes ago, chicker said:

Agree with drink and fags but politically  and culturely they have been  oppressed, they are guarded and rarely express their views.  When they are off guard (pissed) they tell me they like Putin and ask  me why are the English so tolerant of the  people that seem intent on doing them harm. I smile and don't tell them about dosbods.

Actually there aren't a lot of people I can tell about dosbods - it would blow their mind. The truth oftens hurts.

You could be talking about the British there.  o.O

19 minutes ago, chicker said:

Isnt everyone off dosbods a HPC reject?!

19 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

One year left to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

Page summary
More than 3.6 million applications already and over 3.3 million have been granted status.

The latest detailed official statistics show that the highest number of applications have so far come from Polish (697,900), Romanian (590,100) and Italian (363,600) nationals with more than 3.2 million applications coming from EEA citizens living in England, 180,700 from Scotland, 59,400 from Wales and 59,700 from Northern Ireland.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/mar/24/how-immigration-came-to-haunt-labour-inside-story

The reality turned out to be quite different. The Office for National Statistic (ONS) estimates that between 2004 and 2012, the net inflow of migrants from the new members was 423,000. And this figure is expected to be eventually much higher when the 2011 census is fully analysed. Politicians mocked the authors when it became clear a few years later that the estimates had been wrong. (At one point in the paper, the authors had even characterised some of their calculations as “back-of-the-envelope”.) Blunkett, who was home secretary at the time the report was published, simply ignored it. “It was too low,” he recalls. “When they start talking about 13,000 you just start blanking out.

In a memorable putdown, Chris Huhne told the Commons in 2008, when he was the Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman: “As we know, Christopher Columbus thought that he had discovered India, when in fact he was in America. By comparison with the Home Office, he was a practitioner of pinpoint navigation.”

As one of the lead authors of the report, a weary Christian Dustmann has become used to the jibes and jokes. But he believes that his report was not as inaccurate as the critics suggest. “I think the problem is nobody really has read it,” says Dustmann, who is now a professor of economics at University College London.

The projection of 13,000 net migrants per year over a decade, he explained, was based on the assumption that all 15 EU countries would open their labour markets to the newcomers, ensuring that the migrants would be reasonably evenly distributed across the EU.

In the end, just Britain, Ireland and Sweden opened up. The other 12 member states, most notably Germany, exercised their right to impose “transitional controls”. “The German labour market was basically closed for Polish workers and that kind of changed everything,” Dustmann says.

Indeed, tucked away on page 57 of the report is a careful qualification that a third of the 100,000 migrants predicted to head for Germany might travel to the UK instead if Berlin imposed restrictions on workers. Taking Berlin’s decision to impose controls into account, Dustmann says, allows him to add 33,000 to his prediction of 13,000 migrants, giving him an actual prediction of 46,000 net migrants per year. This is not far from the ONS figure of 50,000 per year, he says, though he acknowledges that the actual figure may be much higher.

Dustmann has had difficulty getting a fair hearing for his explanation. “I always said, over and over again, that these are net numbers, that it’s an average over 10 years and, most importantly, it was done under the assumption that Germany and other large European countries would also open up their borders. Nobody wanted to hear that and listen to that so it was very frustrating.”

Virtually all politicians now agree that the failure to impose transitional controls was a mistake. However, there are still commentators who are willing to defend the government’s record. Sir Stephen Wall, a former diplomat and EU adviser to Tony Blair, who is writing the official history of Britain’s relationship with the EU, believes there was a strong moral case for providing free access to workers from eastern Europe. “The primary argument was the political one – this was the right thing to do, we attached a lot of importance to them as democratic countries and keeping our position as the number one friend of eastern and central Europeans.”

In the immediate aftermath of the enlargement in 2004, Britain’s new EU allies helped the UK find its feet in the EU after the bitter split with France and Germany over the Iraq war the year before. Britain had been isolated in its support for the Iraq invasion among the 15 members of the EU at the time of the war. But the arrival in 2004 of the Atlanticist new member states – referred to as “new Europe” by the US defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld – evened the balance. The diplomatic benefits were clear. But all was not well on the home front.

The warning that went unheeded

As an unassuming figure at Westminster, John Denham tried to make as little fuss as possible when he resigned from his post as policing minister in 2003 in protest over the Iraq war. In the months that followed, the former charity campaigner focused on his new position as chairman of the House of Commons home affairs select committee and devoted even more time to his constituency, Southampton Itchen.

With the help of information from local council officials and union shop stewards, Denham spotted earlier than others the impact of immigration from the eastern and central European states. In February 2006, he wrote a prophetic memo to Tony Blair, chancellor Gordon Brown and home secretary Charles Clarke, warning that the number of immigrants was far higher than the government’s figures suggested. According to the memo, roughly 14,000 eastern European immigrants had arrived in Southampton within the previous 18 months. This was placing immense pressure on maternity services and leading employers to lower wages.

So, just the top 3 is not far off 2m. Giving us around 40 years of migration at 50k/y in ~15 years.

3.6m is ~60 years of migration.