• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

'Lets close all women prisons' thread

I really cannot think of a laaady doing anything hat would harm another person esp. a child (c) Lord Victorian Moron + Wee Krankie + Laboiur MPs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48018615

Ms McKee, 29, was shot in the head on Thursday night while observing rioting in Londonderry's Creggan estate.

On Tuesday police confirmed the arrest of a 57-year-old woman in connection with Ms McKee's death.

Given that men are now routinely 'changing sex' now to get put in 'softer' womens prisons (or for more nefarious reasons) doesnt this essentially mean simply 'close all prisons'

Its almost like this 'Barry, 6.3, 20 stone of muscle, from Cleethorpes, is every bit as much a woman as, i dunno, Kelly Brook'  hasnt been thought through properly, and is typical of the kind of cowardly, bend over government embodied by the so called conservative party. 

Scottish government aired this plan a few years ago. Then they back tracked a little and now the only woman's prison is going to close to be replaced with two what can only be described as "units".

The pics make them look like brochures for retirement homes. 

This was at the same time as two women were convicted of killing a child in their care. I'm guessing this maybe had something to do with their change of mind. 

I know there are plenty of debates about whether punishment works etc. 

But if you kill a toddler I don't think many - if any people would be happy for them to avoid punishment. 

Good netflix series on different prisons around the world. Norway one was nicer than some hotels I've stayed in. Presenter was shocked.

Their re-offending rates were very low do it appeared to have merit.

Seeing murderers, child abusers and rapists with that kind of "punishment" still doesn't quite fit right with many people. 

Wasn't this part of the Green Party's manifesto - close all women's prisons as they are all just victims of the male dominatied society / patriarchy?

CJ381 Recognising the nature of the female prison population, with high levels of mental illness, experience of being a victim of crimes such as sexual assault and domestic violence, and caring responsibilities for children, the only women who should be in custody are those very few that commit serious and violent crimes and who present a threat to the public.

CJ382 For the vast majority of women in the criminal justice system, solutions in the community are more appropriate. Community sentences must be designed to take account of women’s particular vulnerabilities and domestic and childcare commitments. The restrictions placed on sentencers around breaches of community orders must be made more flexible.

CJ383 Existing women’s prisons should be replaced with suitable geographically dispersed, small, multi-functional custodial centres. More supported accommodation should be provided for women on release to break the cycle of repeat offending and custody.

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, spunko said:

Bonus:

MG203 Richer regions and communities do not have the right to use migration controls to protect their privileges from others in the long term.

Does it also have:

Rich people do not have the right to use locked doors to protect their privileges from others in the long term.

as another manifesto clause?

13 minutes ago, spunko said:

Wasn't this part of the Green Party's manifesto - close all women's prisons as they are all just victims of the male dominatied society / patriarchy?

CJ381 Recognising the nature of the female prison population, with high levels of mental illness, experience of being a victim of crimes such as sexual assault and domestic violence, and caring responsibilities for children, the only women who should be in custody are those very few that commit serious and violent crimes and who present a threat to the public.

CJ382 For the vast majority of women in the criminal justice system, solutions in the community are more appropriate. Community sentences must be designed to take account of women’s particular vulnerabilities and domestic and childcare commitments. The restrictions placed on sentencers around breaches of community orders must be made more flexible.

CJ383 Existing women’s prisons should be replaced with suitable geographically dispersed, small, multi-functional custodial centres. More supported accommodation should be provided for women on release to break the cycle of repeat offending and custody.

tenor.gif

Presumably, if the Greens get into power the UK female prison population will be...

Jayda Fransen.

Thats it. 

11 minutes ago, spunko said:

Bonus:

MG203 Richer regions and communities do not have the right to use migration controls to protect their privileges from others in the long term.

I note the omission of individuals... There's their get out clause. I get to keep my £80k a year MP salary and inheritance rights...the privileges I was born into by virtue of having a high IQ or rich parents, but you, your only privilege of being born into a western society (a privilege forged by your ancestors own hard work and labours for their posterity, ie you), thats going to be taken away from you. Its funny. 30 years ago, these loons would have been the first to rage against Thatchers 'theres no such thing as society' Now, they effectively want to finish off society by essentially making it confer no benefits (nor responsibilities) for its members. A society that lets anyone in is not a society by definition. A society must be bound by borders. A physical container, so to speak, in the form of a nation. 

Amazing, innit? One the one hand they buy into Obamas 'you didnt built that' (inviduals generally find it easier to get rich if living in the benefit of a stable, wealthy society...true to a large extent) but then they want to destroy that environment. 

Essentially throwing everyone with a slightly below average IQ (in reality, given there are billions of high IQ east asians, that will be virtually all of us) on the scrapheap. 

They really, really, really hate (what remains) of the white working class.

Thing is, in a moral, theoretical sense, I don't have an issue with the whole 'one world order' thing. 

With the one caveat that I do think it should be achieved in the opposite way to how they seem to want to implement it. That is, the destruction of the nation state should be achieved not by the amalgamation of nations into ever bigger blocs, which IMO, invariably default to the 'power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely' theme...power afterall, abhors a vacuum, and there is a vast cultural, spiritual and even economic vacuum in entities like the EU, its like catnip to the authoritarian crazies'. No, the nation state should be destroyed by fragmentation into ever smaller states. Power should be spread far and wide, not concentrated in one parliament, with one central bank. Ultimately, the only sane way to achieve a nationless, borderless, hyper individualist world is through the incremental downsizing of the state until we reach a sovereign man' situation. 

Of course, they want a borderless world, but certainly not an individualist world. It will be homogenous, authoritarian, NPC world. A prison planet, if you will. 

All the above however, is an ideological theory of mine only. Its suicidal to even contemplate at the moment. In a pragmatic sense, I am strong nationalist. 

Why? I can't see it being wise to have a concerted effort to weaken, let alone destroy the nation state for a long time. 150 years at the earliest, perhaps centuries. When you have forces like Islam stalking the planet, essentially with the same imperialist mindset western people left behind many decades ago, its lunacy to weaken our own sense of nation. Think the oil states are going to allow in non-arabs (let alone non-muslims) to enjoy their energy bounty, come about through pure luck. Even the Chinese are building sovereign wealth funds while talking about preserving their 'ethnic integrity' (see oct 2017 communist 50 year plan) Erdogan and numerous other muslim leaders are quite open about Turks and others in Europe being a force for colonization. 

The greens disgust me, because they take everything our forebears left us for granted. They hate the idea of 'A Britain'  Fine. Leave, just leave. If it so pains you to know there are poorer people elsewhere, and you want us to move down to their level, be the change you want to see. Go live in the Congo. Whats stopping you? The truth is they enjoy all the infrastructure others built, but when it comes to preserving that for our next generation?

If women want equality then it must apply in the courts as well. Both in civil law e.g. divorce and no expectation if maintenance etc. Plus fathers access to kids.

But especially in the criminal law. The biggest inequality in the UK is number of men in prison vs number if women and the conditions endured. If we are going for equality if outcome then many more women need jailing. 

In reality both men and women are capable evil things. 

Good case in point, 

Sentenced to 12 months last june but out already, gets caught driving again while banned has a short recall to prison on the original sentence then let off again at sentencing for the second offence as she was recalled. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6971097/Pregnant-mother-32-jailed-mowing-cyclist-arrested-caught-wheel.html

Should have been recalled for the remainder of the original sentence, then spent the remainder of the driving ban in prison for breaking it (I know that is not how it works but it really should be )

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/3579372-I-snapped-and-hit-my-child?trending=1

For context, not just an excuse I am living in a refuge after leaving an abusive relationship and i'm currently 8 weeks pregnant, working full time and exhausted. 

My son is four and last night was being a real pain going to bed as he has no routine when he's been at his dads for the weekend. I finally got him settled around 9pm and went to bed myself not much after. I have terrible morning sickness that is all the time and finally dropped off to sleep around midnight. My son woke at 2am asking for his owl as he was scared. I looked everywhere for said owl whilst he sobbed his heart out and gave him every other stuffed animal in the room. He cried louder, woke his sister who shares a room and I shouted at him so loudly and smacked him across the leg without even thinking. I felt terrible and once I had woken up properly I realised owl was a night light and not a stuffed animal. It took me so long to fall back to sleep and I can't get over the guilt of snapping the way I did last night at him. 

I'm struggling so much and have got my kids out of an abusive house to now subjecting them to me. I feel life was easier living with the abuser than being here in this refuge with no help with the kids. 

There is no real point of this post, I just needed to vent.

Again, not that either are anything other thsn cunts -

Men tend to kill their female partners.

Women tend to kill their babies.

Knowledge of mens violence is well know and major prison time.

Womens? If its investigated its put down as post partum deoression.

Its not. Its murder.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7112231/Stoney-Stanton-woman-Hannah-Cobley-29-murdered-newborn-baby-girl-wrapped-body-plastic-bags.html

12 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

I knew a woman who killed a pianist for playing an F-Ab-B-D chord.

She got off with diminished responsibility.

Just as well as she was actually framed by a false relation: in truth it was the triads that did it.