DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

House TV shows Vs Gardening Shows

No One

So, like many here, I have a dislike if not outright competent for house shows like locatio location location.

However the gardening shows I quite like. I don't know if that is because those types of shows are much more accesible to the ordinary man on the street. I rent and like to look after my garden.

Anyway those are my two cents 

Bricormortis
18 hours ago, Bobthebuilder said:

Monty Don is good, bet he grows weed.

Bet his greenhouse is full of it.

Ever noticed the way the dogs have difficulty standing up ?

Sez it all.-_-

I've always admired the way Monty Don has a touch of the dandy about him - purple trousers, occasionally wearing eye-liner. One of the very few people on TV who do this without coming across as a sexpest or perv.

The most recent daytime scheme advertised, seems to be making money out of flipping old cars. I would recommend against it. No way these programs are realistic.

Bobthebuilder
40 minutes ago, MrPin said:

The most recent daytime scheme advertised, seems to be making money out of flipping old cars. I would recommend against it. No way these programs are realistic.

These programmes just like the property ones never factor in labour costs.

Just now, Bobthebuilder said:

These programmes just like the property ones never factor in labour costs.

Believe me I have rebuilt vehicles, and unlike Edd, I get things wrong, costing me money and importantly time, and I don't have his garage facilities either.

37 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Believe me I have rebuilt vehicles, and unlike Edd, I get things wrong, costing me money and importantly time, and I don't have his garage facilities either.

Edd did the special effects for Father Ted.  

This is, of course, very surprising, because there aren't any special effects in Father Ted.  

Archived