• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Phwoar ... swimsuit issue....

It’ll be a return to Victorian bathing huts next.

Not because western women don’t like ordinary torso covering bathing suits. It’ll be because they’ll have to be careful not to offend our non western incomers and need wheeled out into the sea to enjoy the sea discreetly in their swimsuits and bikinis!

58C584E7-B1B0-41BC-B6C1-0495A1071549.jpeg

Posted (edited)

The reason for a full covering is to demonstrate your modesty before God.  There isn't a middle ground where you say 'ahha!  I can do the cover up, and also have tightly fitted clothing, as I've found a loophole in the rules'.

Anyway, this has been done for marketing, and I'm sure it'll work slightly.

[or, rather, SI Swimsuit is bought by boys to wank over.  I've no idea why it is still going in the age of the internet, but it appears to be.  This sort of thing makes it a permitted/'allowed' periodical (even if it is to be used for a non-allowed purpose) amongst the huge numbers of soys.]

Edited by dgul

I'm a member of a reasonably posh health club and one of the benefits is sitting in the hot tub ogling the bikini girls. 

Very occasionally we get a couple of ladies in who are some unusual religion. Don't think they are muslims as they would not be there at all. These two paddle about poolside but wearing sort of baggy black tops and knee length shorts. 

Ironically they get me going more than the bikini ones because they are quite hot and the outfits cling to them in a very wet-T-shirt kind of way :D

1 hour ago, Van Lady said:

Not because western women don’t like ordinary torso covering bathing suits. It’ll be because they’ll have to be careful not to offend our non western incomers and need wheeled out into the sea to enjoy the sea discreetly in their swimsuits and bikinis!

We used to learn about Victorian prudishness at primary school and laugh at women paddling in bloomers.

How far we've come since then.

2 hours ago, Van Lady said:

Steady on. That is my local beach.

4 hours ago, Van Lady said:

If it's a way to lure delightful bathing belles, I'm going to Margate and wheel out my shed.

1 hour ago, Happy Renting said:

If it's a way to lure delightful bathing belles, I'm going to Margate and wheel out my shed.

..er I’ll stop you right there. Delightful bathing belles? Margate?

What does Margate have in common with Las Vegas? In both places you can exchange chips for sex.