• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Freezer killers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48098620

A murder inquiry is under way after two women's bodies were found inside a freezer at a flat in east London.

The human remains were found by officers when they were called to Vandome Close in Canning Town.

The women have not been formally identified and post-mortem examinations have not yet taken place.

Two men, aged 50 and 34, have been arrested on suspicion of murder. Both remain in custody at London police stations.

An officer could be seen guarding the entrance to the block of six flats earlier.

Scenes of crime officers in protective clothing have also been inside the building, with a downstairs window covered.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

A murder inquiry is under way after two women's bodies were found inside a freezer at a flat in east London.

The human remains were found by officers when they were called to Vandome Close in Canning Town.

The women have not been formally identified and post-mortem examinations have not yet taken place.

Two men, aged 50 and 34, have been arrested on suspicion of murder. Both remain in custody at London police stations.

An officer could be seen guarding the entrance to the block of six flats earlier.

Scenes of crime officers in protective clothing have also been inside the building, with a downstairs window covered.

I'm sure they could have found a better solution!

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

We speculating on the names?

Turks.Kurds.

Or Balkans?

I suppose you could in theory dispose of the body slowly this way, taking the body out and chopping a lump off with a hatchet every now and again, then dropping the bits in the Thames or wherever. A bit like the Shawshank Redemption bloke transported his wall out to the exercise yard a bit at a time. Bit yucky though.

As for the names that type of crime isn't one I would particularly associate with any group, unless the victims are 15-16yo girls in which case they might be honour killings of disobedient young women who the records say flew back to Mirpur.

22 minutes ago, One percent said:

I didn’t want to comment but I would bet my last penny they won’t have British names 

His name's George surely that's British enough for you?

And we have a name. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6982751/Man-charged-preventing-lawful-burial-two-women-dead-freezer.html

Zarhid Younis, 34, has been charged with two counts of preventing a lawful burial after the bodies of two women were found in a freezer in an east London flat on Friday, Scotland Yard said today.  

On 30/04/2019 at 15:40, spygirl said:

We speculating on the names?

Turks.Kurds.

Or Balkans?

You're only allowed one vote.!

Mine's Romanian.

Edit: Oh wait never mind. I think Spygirl won it, sounds Kurdish or Pakistani.

WTF: " Mary Jane Mustafa "

1 hour ago, spunko said:

You're only allowed one vote.!

Mine's Romanian.

Edit: Oh wait never mind. I think Spygirl won it, sounds Kurdish or Pakistani.

WTF: " Mary Jane Mustafa "

Mustafa a jumper somewhere ... its freezing ....

On 01/05/2019 at 23:38, One percent said:

And we have a name. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6982751/Man-charged-preventing-lawful-burial-two-women-dead-freezer.html

Zarhid Younis, 34, has been charged with two counts of preventing a lawful burial after the bodies of two women were found in a freezer in an east London flat on Friday, Scotland Yard said today.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48193993

And the other woman.

One for 10m -+2m EUers thread....

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

"So, what first attracted you to the freezer serial killer? Edgy? Bit of a bad boy whom you felt you could change?"

Willing to pay for sex from a couple of over aged bag heads prob.

I expect there are quite a few bodies in freezers, so people can keep drawing their pensions. Any questions asked they can always turn it off and defrost them before declaring the death. It would be a bugger to fit them in the microwave though, if they were in a hurry.

Wonder how the Police found out.... Anonymous tipoff, random search? or was the guy online trying to get advice about disposing of bodies?

2 minutes ago, Snark said:

Wonder how the Police found out.... Anonymous tipoff, random search? or was the guy online trying to get advice about disposing of bodies?

I wonder if they told the perp to freeze?