• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
Turned Out Nice Again

What purpose is there for older single guys?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

An inquiry ... partially inspired by the following GLP thread:

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4030272/pg1

also by recent posts in the DOSBODS thread hinting at the futility of relationships for men.

For the OP in the above GLP thread, it's about a yearning for sex and intimacy which at 60 he is finding difficult to satisfy with women his own age - an honest admission he gets the usual shaming for: "Act your age granddad" etc. but what does that even mean?

Most younger people still occupied in the economic struggle and/or raising families have little time for existential questions; ditto: older marrieds, the divorced or those too sick or feeble to care who just seem to be preparing for death.

What are healthy 60 Y/Os (going on 40) supposed to do? And who with? Endless Hedonism until they find a lump?

Join a tribe? Like Snowbird's dance club or shag sluts off Tinder like Stokie? Start a business? Get into politics? Roam the land on the bones of your arse like that Kungfu dude blowing a flute? Drink? Drugs? Any other suggestions?

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

An inquiry ... partially inspired by the following GLP thread:

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4030272/pg1

also by recent posts in the DOSBODS thread hinting at the futility of relationships for men.

For the OP in the above GLP thread, it's about a yearning for sex and initimacy which at 60 he is finding difficult to satisfy with women his own age - an honest admission he gets the usual shaming for: "Act your age granddad" etc. but what does that even mean?

Most younger people still occupied in the economic struggle and/or raising families have little time for existential questions; ditto: older marrieds, the divorced or those too sick or feeble to care who just seem to be preparing for death.

What are healthy 60 y/os (going on 40) supposed to do? And who with? Endless Hedonism until they find a lump?

Join a tribe? Like Snowbird's dance club or shag sluts off Tinder like Stokie? Start a business? Get into politics? Roam the world on the bones of your arse like that Kungfu dude? Any other suggestions?

Too dystopian.

There are plenty of opportunities for sexual intimacy for 40/50/60/70 something people.

What's definitely true is there are also others that have absolutely zero awareness of how easy it is to start up a 'friendship' with benefits or without. If we open our eyes we will see legions of people just like us are pumping and being pumped, sometimes with the casualness of getting a haircut*, maybe on other occasions something much deeper spiritually, and emotionally, at least for one side, if not mutual.

Stokie's cum if proving anything at all, confirms the universal truth that whilst some talk about it, others are out there doing it. Making out like bandits.

If there is one constant that seems to be manifest, men ALWAYS underestimate the sexual needs and appetites of women. 

 

 

 

 

*OK not DOSBODS members. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Too dystopian.

There are plenty of opportunities for sexual intimacy for 40/50/60/70 something people.

What's definitely true is there are also others that have absolutely zero awareness of how easy it is to start up a 'friendship' with benefits or without. If we open our eyes we will see legions of people just like us are pumping and being pumped, sometimes with the casualness of getting a haircut*, maybe on other occasions something much deeper spiritually, and emotionally, at least for one side, if not mutual.

Stokie's cum if proving anything at all, confirms the universal truth that whilst some talk about it, others are out there doing it. Making out like bandits.

If there is one constant that seems to be manifest, men ALWAYS underestimate the sexual needs and appetites of women. 

 

 

 

 

*OK not DOSBODS members. xD 

And failing that there is always golf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Purpose at that age would be grandfather or generally impart wisdom to younger people. Nearing retirememt so also a time to focus more on your own hobbies and interests? Older people I know made lots of new friends after retiring. 

It is possible to find someone, my great uncle lost his wife to cancer in his 60s and found a nice girlfriend within a few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

An inquiry ... partially inspired by the following GLP thread:

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4030272/pg1

also by recent posts in the DOSBODS thread hinting at the futility of relationships for men.

For the OP in the above GLP thread, it's about a yearning for sex and intimacy which at 60 he is finding difficult to satisfy with women his own age - an honest admission he gets the usual shaming for: "Act your age granddad" etc. but what does that even mean?

Most younger people still occupied in the economic struggle and/or raising families have little time for existential questions; ditto: older marrieds, the divorced or those too sick or feeble to care who just seem to be preparing for death.

What are healthy 60 Y/Os (going on 40) supposed to do? And who with? Endless Hedonism until they find a lump?

Join a tribe? Like Snowbird's dance club or shag sluts off Tinder like Stokie? Start a business? Get into politics? Roam the land on the bones of your arse like that Kungfu dude blowing a flute? Drink? Drugs? Any other suggestions?

If not satisfied with meaninglessness and/or caring for those you love(from memory you have kids), it's religion in one of it's many forms or die. I try to enjoy life despite quite difficult family circs, a BPD wife, and would love some of the peace you have. Why not set yourself a goal, you seemed to enjoy the 6 pack challenge for a while. It won't change the world, but virtually none of us achieve that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

If not satisfied with meaninglessness and/or caring for those you love(from memory you have kids), it's religion in one of it's many forms or die. I try to enjoy life despite quite difficult family circs, a BPD wife, and would love some of the peace you have. Why not set yourself a goal, you seemed to enjoy the 6 pack challenge for a while. It won't change the world, but virtually none of us achieve that.

Yes, I do have a lifestyle project in in mind for the Summer, aimed at maxing health- (and life-)span for people over 40 - an amalgam of various systems I've been trying myself and which would I think be perfect for the aging demographic where I live; might even be an e-book or paid-for YT course in it eventually or personal coaching. I'd basically be trying to monetise my main physical asset, which is not looking my age. So ... not quite ready to die yet!

57 minutes ago, maudit said:

Purpose at that age would be grandfather or generally impart wisdom to younger people. Nearing retirememt so also a time to focus more on your own hobbies and interests? Older people I know made lots of new friends after retiring. 

That's exactly what I'm NOT talking about!

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Yes, I do have a lifestyle project in in mind for the Summer, aimed at maxing health- (and life-)span for people over 40 - an amalgam of various systems I've been trying myself and which would I think be perfect for the aging demographic where I live; might even be an e-book or paid-for YT course in it eventually or personal coaching. I'd basically be trying to monetise my main physical asset, which is not looking my age. So ... not quite ready to die yet.

Any tips?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, montecristo said:

For any single man at any age.  Create 10-15K a year in passive income through investing etc.  Get the fuck out of the UK and go to SE Asia.  Problem solved.

You sound like someone who had rich parents who gave you a hefty inheritance to fuck around with. Good luck to you. Most blokes I know are up to their eyeballs in debt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Read Jordan Peterson. Yes, life is futile, so you may as well fucking enjoy it. Women love fucking (I'm in my fifties) just as much as men, if not more so, who'd a thunk it - you just have to work out how to ask them. (I've been drinking, just come in from the pub, having watched "my team" lose a game of "kick a bladder round a bit of grass" whilst talking shit with a good mate - what a joy!).

Edited by The Idiocrat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Too dystopian.

There are plenty of opportunities for sexual intimacy for 40/50/60/70 something people.

What's definitely true is there are also others that have absolutely zero awareness of how easy it is to start up a 'friendship' with benefits or without. If we open our eyes we will see legions of people just like us are pumping and being pumped, sometimes with the casualness of getting a haircut*, maybe on other occasions something much deeper spiritually, and emotionally, at least for one side, if not mutual.

Stokie's cum if proving anything at all, confirms the universal truth that whilst some talk about it, others are out there doing it. Making out like bandits.

If there is one constant that seems to be manifest, men ALWAYS underestimate the sexual needs and appetites of women. 

 

 

 

 

*OK not DOSBODS members. xD 

Is it worth the effort? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Charles Carter said:

You sound like someone who had rich parents who gave you a hefty inheritance to fuck around with. Good luck to you. Most blokes I know are up to their eyeballs in debt.

Nope, i'm still in the UK but working on getting out.  Wish I had concentrated on making 10K a year passive income 20 years ago and I would have been gone long ago.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

Read Jordan Peterson. Yes, life is futile, so you may as well fucking enjoy it. Women love fucking (I'm in my fifties) jjust as much as men, if not more so, who'd a thunk it - you just have to work out how to ask them. (I've been drinking, just come in from the pub, having watched "my team" lose a game of "kick a bladder round a bit of grass" whilst talking shit with a good mate - what a joy!).

All a bloke of 50+ needs to do is either (a) have a good wank or (b) visit his local knocking shop. Then go Spoons and drink himself into oblivion. Next day - rinse and repeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, AlfredTheLittle said:

Any tips?

A blend of Peter Attia's reverse-engineered approach to longevity, intermittent/ water fasting, Wim Hoff's "iceman" system, Mel Robbins Mindfullness exercises, Ivor Cummins, Bert Herring, Steven Gundry and others.

Start with Attia:

 

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Charles Carter said:

All a bloke of 50+ needs to do is either (a) have a good wank or (b) visit his local knocking shop. Then go Spoons and drink himself into oblivion. Next day - rinse and repeat.

Nah, there are loads of decent burds willing to do it for nowt with him, suck him off, and buy him a chicken tikka masala and a pint from Spoons on a Thursday night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Idiocrat said:

Read Jordan Peterson. Yes, life is futile, so you may as well fucking enjoy it. Women love fucking (I'm in my fifties) just as much as men, if not more so, who'd a thunk it - you just have to work out how to ask them. (I've been drinking, just come in from the pub, having watched "my team" lose a game of "kick a bladder round a bit of grass" whilst talking shit with a good mate - what a joy!).

The idea of shagging a 50+ minge positively repels me. I'm not that desperate. The joy of becoming older is that you leave all that sexual crap behind you and  gives you permission to start leading your real life - which is, essentially, re-entering your childhood years. Time to have fun. Free from birds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.