DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Interest Rate Rises

MrPin

8 minutes ago, A_P said:

Can you hand a PCP car back at any time? I know a PCH deal can be once a certain threshold of capital has been paid back. From what I understand the finance company won't like it though and would probably never lease to you again.

Not sure (never had one), but I doubt it, otherwise leasing companies would risk being lumbered with thousands of unwanted motors.

Castlevania
On 05/05/2019 at 14:35, Dave Bloke said:

Yeah but that inflation was only due to the price of stuff going up and shit.

Only food and fuel. They exclude food and fuel to concentrate on “core” inflation. Food and fuel are apparently too volatile, despite being essentials for pretty much everyone.

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

Not sure (never had one), but I doubt it, otherwise leasing companies would risk being lumbered with thousands of unwanted motors.

Just had a quick search, looks like you can once 50% of the balance has been paid. So could well see people handing keys back, or even having to top up more to reach 50% just to get rid of the car 

sancho panza
44 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

Only food and fuel. They exclude food and fuel to concentrate on “core” inflation. Food and fuel are apparently too volatile, despite being essentials for pretty much everyone.

You've obviously never lived in a rubber tire and then eaten part of the house when you're hungry

The irony of calling it core inflation never ceases to amaze me.And is perhaps a demonstration of why the public should be shielded from academic economists by politicians with some common sense.

Archived