• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Long time lurking

Brexit party another arm of the establishment ?

Why is Twitter so shit? Technically is not much more that SMS with linked names and a few in place attachments yet the whole message threading / external link functionality  is absolute donkey bollocks. 

12 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Why is Twitter so shit? Technically is not much more that SMS with linked names and a few in place attachments yet the whole message threading / external link functionality  is absolute donkey bollocks. 

Exactly. Exactly. Had to say that twice. In the earlier days of the internet the community would have formed its own such solution, if one were needed. The fact that Twitter came out of nowhere to be THE place to post, and then arrogated the power to ban and control people, just screams establishment control tool.

I read the thread but I don't see any suggestion that Brexit party are establishment plants. They might be, but it doesn't seem to suggest it. 

Btw that 300bn Greek claim for Nazi occupation is hilarious. 

47 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

Farage is playing a great game.

He's positioned the Brexit Party perfectly to draw all the disaffected Tories, with UKIP left to be the "far right" whipping boy for the mainstream media.

His biggest problem was always being positioned as "far right" by the media. It doesn't work anymore now that there's a party to the right of him 

xD

I don't agree with Farage politically but he looks like he would be a superb bloke to have a few pints and intelligent chat with. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, spunko said:

I read the thread but I don't see any suggestion that Brexit party are establishment plants. They might be, but it doesn't seem to suggest it. 

Btw that 300bn Greek claim for Nazi occupation is hilarious. 

Well there`s way to much far right in there for my liking ,when all i see is mainly countries that want to keep their national identities 

Then look back on what Farages views on Hungary were prior to the referendum ,why the U turn ?  same could be said for Greece  (but i agree on the 300bn part) and many of the former eastern block members

Basically he`s or should it be the Party are claiming the moral high ground ...the alarm bells start ringing whenever is see any organisation doing that 

Edited by Long time lurking

On 05/05/2019 at 10:59, Funn3r said:

I don't agree with Farage politically but he looks like he would be a superb bloke to have a few pints and intelligent chat with. 

He is - very endearing. 

Plus the best bit is that as you're with him, strangers also buy you drinks as well as one for him!

10 hours ago, Southmartin said:

He is - very endearing. 

Plus the best bit is that as you're with him, strangers also buy you drinks as well as one for him!

I was sat next to him on a transatlantic flight a few months. He came across as passionate about leaving then eu and a honest guy who just wanted the best for the UK. Sure he has issues like we all do but I really liked him 

Nigel Farage is a globalist civic nationalist cuck, at best, at worse he is the one who is here to pull votes away from genuine opposition (UKIP for example) and lead us away from any proper, and much needed change. 

This video is (just) over an hour long, but there's little happening on screen, I really do recommend people give it a listen, even if it's just in the background :

21 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Arn't civic nationalist and globalist kind of mutually exclusive ?.

Not when it's the sort of civic nationalism which wants to import more people from the commonwealth and continue down the globalism path we have been on.

Technically though yes, they should really be mutually exclusive, I think maybe Farage is a fake civic nationalist. So yeah, you're right.

My only concern about the Brexit party is its effect at the next GE of splitting the leave vote three ways and making it more likely that Labour rise to power.

I guess it is at least fortunate that the remain vote is similarly split.

2 hours ago, Libspero said:

My only concern about the Brexit party is its effect at the next GE of splitting the leave vote three ways and making it more likely that Labour rise to power.

That's part of their power (same as the old UKIP). They might not win the seat but they will make sure the Conservatives lose it.

So they (Conservative) have to walk the Brexit walk or fucking do one. ;)

To anyone who STILL hasn't cottoned on to the fact Nigel and his Brexit Party are not for us, the people of these isles :

^ That tweet is from the Brexit Party Member of the European Parliament (MEP) candidate for the North West of England. 

Here are a few wee photos of "Magic Magid", the former lord mayor of Sheffield :

magid-magid-lord-mayor-sheffield.jpg

Wo30-Magid.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

download (3).jpeg

Edited by Carl Fimble
Sp

UK Column did a piece on UKIP yesterday. Their insinuation was that the new leader was there to finish the party off, apparently there is so little grass roots support only about 100 people booked tickets for their conference and they have cancelled the event. It was pretty clear dark forces were at work in UKIP when their executive prevented Gerard Batten from running for re election.

48 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

UK Column did a piece on UKIP yesterday. Their insinuation was that the new leader was there to finish the party off, apparently there is so little grass roots support only about 100 people booked tickets for their conference and they have cancelled the event. It was pretty clear dark forces were at work in UKIP when their executive prevented Gerard Batten from running for re election.

Indeed. The original email that went out to members to inform them that they'd decided not to let Batten stand was such a hatchet job it was cringeworthy to read. Sadly Batten's legal advisors eventually told him that political butt-fuckings like that are political matters and not legal ones, so there was no point him trying to fight it.

Interestingly I haven't received a single newsletter in the last few weeks, so either I've been thrown out as well or they're really running it down to nothing.

Has nobody read 1984? The first line of resistance is always fake.

The shenanigans between Elizabeth Oakeshott and Richard Tice should tell you everything you need to know about these people. They're not normal.

On 27/06/2019 at 15:23, Libspero said:

Good news on that split vote, Lib Dems in second on latest poll.

Express claim Swinson main threat to Brexit. I see it the other way around. Labour has a hard core of 20% they will never lose. So go Jo go you beauty because Lib Dems around 25% equals Tory landslide and Cuntbyn and McStalin decimated.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1179852/brexit-news-boris-johnson-lib-dems-poll-general-election-labour-conservatives-yougov

Edited by crashmonitor

1 hour ago, Caravan Monster said:

From what i have read it`s not the leader it`s the NEC,  the leader won with 54% of the vote that`s huge from four candidates but the NEC has done everything to subvert his wishes including preventing him hiring his chosen staff 

Like you say dark forces are trying to kill the party from within ,it missed it`s own funeral 3 years ago if you ask me

3 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

To anyone who STILL hasn't cottoned on to the fact Nigel and his Brexit Party are not for us, the people of these isles :

^ That tweet is from the Brexit Party Member of the European Parliament (MEP) candidate for the North West of England. 

Here are a few wee photos of "Magic Magid", the former lord mayor of Sheffield :

magid-magid-lord-mayor-sheffield.jpg

Wo30-Magid.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

download (3).jpeg

Former you say?  Have they got rid of him?