• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Its a boy!

Just now, spygirl said:

Lets hope its not ginger.

There's no reference in that post, as to what you were talking about. But I'm betting on ginger.

The ginger gene is somehow still there, and yes Mr Spy, there are Africans with ginger hair, although I have never seen a ginger Korean.

3 minutes ago, MrPin said:

The ginger gene is somehow still there, and yes Mr Spy, there are Africans with ginger hair, although I have never seen a ginger Korean.

He was an American..

No idea what we're talking about, I assume it's East enders, rubbish show I would never watch. 

Posted (edited)

It's very convenient that it's a boy, because the Royals have a need for a transgender child in order to show normalness, but William has pulled rank over his children*.

[* one will have to be gay, though.  I'm betting on Charlotte as there've not been enough lesbians in the Royals**.  But she'll only be a little bit gay, just enough to show everyone how inclusive they are.]

[** I'm with her great great great great great grandmother on lesbians]

Edited by dgul

21 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

No idea what we're talking about, I assume it's East enders, rubbish show I would never watch. 

More "West Enders"...

43 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

My guess he will be named something like King DeShawn LaShawn Afrika Bambaataa Windsor.

There is no way that crazy bint is going to let her son have a traditional Royal name.

WE WUZ KAANGS 'N' SHIET...

1 hour ago, dgul said:

It's very convenient that it's a boy, because the Royals have a need for a transgender child in order to show normalness, but William has pulled rank over his children*.

[* one will have to be gay, though.  I'm betting on Charlotte as there've not been enough lesbians in the Royals**.  But she'll only be a little bit gay, just enough to show everyone how inclusive they are.]

[** I'm with her great great great great great grandmother on lesbians]

I would imagine the MSM is salivating with expectation over what 'Pantone Reference' the baby is going to have.

If it's sufficiently dark they will go into overdrive and we will see that poor kid's face plastered over the media 24/7 for the forseeable future.

1 hour ago, M S E Refugee said:

My guess he will be named something like King DeShawn LaShawn Afrika Bambaataa Windsor.

There is no way that crazy bint is going to let her son have a traditional Royal name.

I go for "Feminist" or "Gaia" or "Cuckold".

15 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I would imagine the MSM is salivating with expectation over what 'Pantone Reference' the baby is going to have.

If it's sufficiently dark they will go into overdrive and we will see that poor kid's face plastered over the media 24/7 for the forseeable future.

Ah -- forgot that the child will have automatic diversity rights.  Oh well, back to it being one of William's kids for the chop.