• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

goldbug9999

Who do you most look forward to giving the finger to and generally ridiculing when we eventually get brexit ?

Who do you most look forward to giving the finger to and generally ridiculing when we eventually get brexit ?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. I'm not gonna lie its going to be tough to pick just one ....

• Bob fucking Geldorf
    • Gina fucking Miller
    • Owen fucking Jones
    • Tony fucking Blair
    • Alister peoples fucking vote Campbell
    • Andrew fucking Adonis
    • Anna fucking Soubry
    • Nichola fucking Sturgeon

I'm happy just to completely leave the EU. And I wish they'd get on with it.

Ramming it down the throat of someone else is not something I'm particularly interested in.

2 minutes ago, Errol said:

Ramming it down the throat of someone else is not something I'm particularly interested in.

Can you not even muster something for St Bob; seen here showing soldiarity for the plight of struggling fishermen?

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Errol said:

For once, I agree with you.

Most people I know, including friends and relatives, are Remainers, and this whole mishandled farce has been very divisive.

There is one obnoxious prick on my local paper forum whose nose I'd love to rub in it, but I won't bother.

I note the omission of Jeremy Corbyn from the list.

I think this is correct because I suspect him of being a secret Brexiteer who on the day we finally leave will crack open a forty year old bottle of East German Reisling to celebrate.

8 minutes ago, Errol said:

I should add that my view is based on the fact that I was fully prepared to accept any result of the referendum - if 'remain' had won I would have acknowledged the decision and got on with my life (hoping perhaps for another referendum in 20 years). Just as I thought people were insane to vote in Blair/Brown etc but I still acknowledged the democractic vote and got on with the situation.

It's the 'Remain' people who are bad losers and refuse to let the result stand. I have no wish to be like these people who clearly hold all democractic values in utter contempt.

Can you imagine what would have happened if the vote had been 52% remain but the Government decided to invoke article 50 anyway?

I think leavers have been remarkably patient and tolerant. Thus far.

I'm looking forward to all the squealing and wailing on reddit. If it happens in my lifetime. If I had to pick an individual it would be Hairy and his half dozen socks from ToS.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Errol said:

Agreed.

Be the better person.

Don't descend to their level.

Though I'd fucking love to be in the room when cunts like Soubry, Rudd et al lose their fucking seats! :P

Edited by JackieO

1 hour ago, steppensheep said:

I'm looking forward to all the squealing and wailing on reddit. If it happens in my lifetime. If I had to pick an individual it would be Hairy and his half dozen socks from ToS.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that cunt

4 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Agreed.

Be the better person.

Don't descend to their level.

:P

Its not descending to their level, I'm not suggesting poring scorn on genuine ordinary leave voters, I'm talking about holding those who have abused their prominent position or actively interfered with democracy in various ways to account.

16 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Its not descending to their level, I'm not suggesting poring scorn on genuine ordinary leave voters, I'm talking about holding those who have abused their prominent position or actively interfered with democracy in various ways to account.

Like Backofthequeue Obama? 

10 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

Like Backofthequeue Obama? 

The thing is, he was, just like the German finance minister in a wheelchair, just doing what he'd been asked to do by Cameron. If the request had been the opposite he would likely have said that too. So not really fair to blame him for that one (that's not to say he wasn't a useless and quite anti-UK president).

3 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

The thing is, he was, just like the German finance minister in a wheelchair, just doing what he'd been asked to do by Cameron. If the request had been the opposite he would likely have said that too. So not really fair to blame him for that one (that's not to say he wasn't a useless and quite anti-UK president).

I disagree - if "Russia" spending a whopping great 73p on Facebook ads was classed as sufficiently severe foreign electoral interference to cause Remainers to froth at the mouth and scream "Foul!", then having Kenyan Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Hussein Obama fly over to tell us personally how to vote must count for something in the manufactured outrage stakes.

9 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

I disagree - if "Russia" spending a whopping great 73p on Facebook ads was classed as sufficiently severe foreign electoral interference to cause Remainers to froth at the mouth and scream "Foul!", then having Kenyan Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Hussein Obama fly over to tell us personally how to vote must count for something in the manufactured outrage stakes.

Sure, it's a genuine outrage, that's not what I meant. My point was, he was just doing what I'd expect any US president - Trump possibly excepted - to do if asked by the PM of his closest European ally. The outrage was that the squishy faced cunt Cameron asked him to do it, not that he went along with the request.

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I note the omission of Jeremy Corbyn from the list.

I think this is correct because I suspect him of being a secret Brexiteer who on the day we finally leave will crack open a forty year old bottle of East German Reisling to celebrate.

Secret??!!!??