• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
dgul

sex strike

Can we move this to the I couldnt give a fuck thread? pun intended :)

These women clearly consider sex as a commodity to give to men, rather than something to enjoy together just for the pleasure. I'd never date an SJW, but I guess a lot of cucks will miss out on watching their wifes fuck their boyfriends now. 

Posted (edited)

It's all over the place.

Years ago the Ancient Greek example used to be referred to as an actual event but according to wikipedia it was only in a comedy play.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_strike

Ancient Greece

The most famous example of a sex strike in the arts is the Greek playwright Aristophanes' work Lysistrata, an anti-war comedy. The female characters in the play, led by the eponymous Lysistrata, withhold sex from their husbands as part of their strategy to secure peace and end the Peloponnesian War.

Edited by twocents

Posted (edited)

It sounds like a permanent thing then because what could her partner do except voice an opinion, cast a vote and maybe go on a protest march - and we already know that if TPTB don't want to listen then they won't and protests and votes count for nothing.

Edited by twocents

Posted (edited)

The law they're protesting against is not allowing abortion when a heartbeat is detected.

"I'm not having sex with you until you allow me to stop the beating heart of your yet to be born child at my own discretion. You however can not exercise the same discretion regarding paying for said child for the first 18 years of it's life if I do decide to let it live."

You go girls! Three cheers for another example of that classic feminine warmth and kindness!

Edited by JoeDavola

4 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

The law they're protesting against is not allowing abortion when a heartbeat is detected.

"I'm not having sex with you until you allow me to stop the beating heart of your yet to be born child at my own discretion. You however can not exercise the same discretion regarding paying for said child for the first 18 years of it's life if I do decide to let it live."

You go girls! Three cheers for another example of that classic feminine warmth and kindness!

I had brunch with a burd earlier. She told me about her friend, who's 45, who has just had a baby with a 24-year old bloke, and he's now trapped. This friend said to her "He's my pension"!! Ultimate transactional sex.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

I had brunch with a burd earlier. She told me about her friend, who's 45, who has just had a baby with a 24-year old bloke, and he's now trapped. This friend said to her "He's my pension"!! Ultimate transactional sex.

Ker-ching.

You lot may or may not remember my mate who married the woman a few years back who wouldn't have sex with him. I was out with him recently and we were talking Red/Black Pill subjects at a layman's level, the chav's and wasters who seem to bang away without a care in the world vs people like my brother with 'careers' who work their arse off and haven't been laid in 5 years. He mentioned that after years of no sex, the wife all of a sudden decided she wanted a baby, so he was banging away like a madman....for a month until her made her pregnant. Then immediately back to the no-sex norm, but with a family to support now.

EDIT: 45 + 18 = 63 which means the kid will bring her benefits almost up to state pension age.

Edited by JoeDavola

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Ker-ching.

You lot may or may not remember my mate who married the woman a few years back who wouldn't have sex with him. I was out with him recently and we were talking Red/Black pill subjects at a layman's level, the chav's and wasters who seem to bang away without a care in the world vs people like my brother with 'careers' who work their arse off and haven't been laid in 5 years. He mentioned that after years of no sex, the wife all of a sudden decided she wanted a baby, so he was banging away like a madman....for a month until her made her pregnant. Then back to the no-sex norm, but with a family to support now.

She was probably already knocked up, paternity test anyone ? 

Premature 10 pound baby 😀😀

Edited by Malthus

3 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

The amount of women who I've heard say to others about pretending that they're on the pill when they want a kid and the partner doesn't is downright terrifying. 

The fact that they said it in my presence shows how little an issue they consider it. 

Can you imagine?

"Hey mate, my partner won't have sex with me. It's crap."

"Have sex with her whether she likes it or not, it's your right...oh hello ladies, another hobnob?"

That would not fucking fly. Not even for a second.

2 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Ker-ching.

You lot may or may not remember my mate who married the woman a few years back who wouldn't have sex with him. I was out with him recently and we were talking Red/Black pill subjects at a layman's level, the chav's and wasters who seem to bang away without a care in the world vs people like my brother with 'careers' who work their arse off and haven't been laid in 5 years. He mentioned that after years of no sex, the wife all of a sudden decided she wanted a baby, so he was banging away like a madman....for a month until her made her pregnant. Then immediately back to the no-sex norm, but with a family to support now.

EDIT: 45 + 18 = 63 which means the kid will bring her benefits almost up to state pension age.

Yes, I remember him. He had his chance to get out though didn't he, I mean no sex and he thought that was acceptable? His pain is going to get a lot worse once the kid turns up.

Yep, that kid will take her to pension pretty much, but her younger man and her ex husband (she had 3 kids with him!), who is still paying the mortgage and maintenance, will give her a very comfortable pension! So she has two men and the state (ie. mainly male private sector taxpayers) paying for her to have a very nice lifestyle. Of course, she doesn't work and hasn't done in years.

5 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Ker-ching.

You lot may or may not remember my mate who married the woman a few years back who wouldn't have sex with him. I was out with him recently and we were talking Red/Black Pill subjects at a layman's level, the chav's and wasters who seem to bang away without a care in the world vs people like my brother with 'careers' who work their arse off and haven't been laid in 5 years. He mentioned that after years of no sex, the wife all of a sudden decided she wanted a baby, so he was banging away like a madman....for a month until her made her pregnant. Then immediately back to the no-sex norm, but with a family to support now.

Never understand why blokes put up with this. I know a guy whose wife hasn't shagged him in 18 months, for no good reason either, at least not that she's telling him despite his repeated asking.

I'd be out. I wanted a wife when I got married, if I had wanted a flatmate I would have advertised on gumtree.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Never understand why blokes put up with this. I know a guy whose wife hasn't shagged him in 18 months, for no good reason either, at least not that she's telling him despite his repeated asking.

I'd be out. I wanted a wife when I got married, if I had wanted a flatmate I would have advertised on gumtree.

Maybe he is just not very good at it?  

59 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

Hilarious. If the women hadn't had sex in the first place there wouldn't be any need for those abortions. So surely abstinence is exactly what their "enemy", the pro-life movement, want?

ETA: So women using sex as a transaction to get something they want from men. Who'd a thunk it!

23 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

Yes, I remember him. He had his chance to get out though didn't he, I mean no sex and he thought that was acceptable? His pain is going to get a lot worse once the kid turns up.

Yep, that kid will take her to pension pretty much, but her younger man and her ex husband (she had 3 kids with him!), who is still paying the mortgage and maintenance, will give her a very comfortable pension! So she has two men and the state (ie. mainly male private sector taxpayers) paying for her to have a very nice lifestyle. Of course, she doesn't work and hasn't done in years.

And it does not impact benifits you just need two men with above avarage jobs and bingo 800 a month extra tax free

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

In which case why did she marry him? 

Good point 

edit to say, maybe he was good then once married couldn’t be bothered. 

Edited by One percent

19 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Absolutely. My BPD ex wife used to use sex rationing  as a power tool. Eventually I had enough and decided to play the same game - I moved into the spare room and refused to fuck her. At that point she knew any power she had over me was gone. I booted her out a couple of months later.

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Good point 

edit to say, maybe he was good then once married couldn’t be bothered. 

Really?

You really think that's what happened? He was good at sex initially (they were at it like rabbits the first couple years of the relationship), and then he....what, forgot? Couldn't be bothered?

Gimme a break.

3 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Really?

You really think that's what happened? He was good at sex initially (they were at it like rabbits the first couple years of the relationship), and then he....what, forgot? Couldn't be bothered?

Gimme a break.

xD  dunno, just trying to offer a balanced view. The view on the thread seems to be that no sex = the woman’s fault. The bloke may also be at fault somewhere. Just sayin’. 

Just now, One percent said:

xD  dunno, just trying to offer a balanced view. The view on the thread seems to be that no sex = the woman’s fault. The bloke may also be at fault somewhere. Just sayin’. 

hamster-wheel_o_gifsoup-com1.gif

;)

37 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

The amount of women who I've heard say to others about pretending that they're on the pill when they want a kid and the partner doesn't is downright terrifying. 

The fact that they said it in my presence shows how little an issue they consider it. 

Can you imagine?

"Hey mate, my partner won't have sex with me. It's crap."

"Have sex with her whether she likes it or not, it's your right...oh hello ladies, another hobnob?"

That would not fucking fly. Not even for a second.

It's rape imo. If it can be proven they should serve ten years inside just like a bloke would. 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

True - I have plenty of pals who can't be arsed banging their burds. Various reasons. 

Main one is actually they have really let themselves go after getting hooked up and become huge. 

One just can't be arsed anymore though. So yes there are various reasons. 

It's generally up to the burd though. Us blokes are like dogs mind xD