• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

This youngster is being discussed by the hateful far right nazi racist youtubers because she has been attacked by a buzzfeed, which indicates she is wise. Confident that she comprehends the discussion topics and isn't just reading scripts written by adults. Gives hope for the future that generation z are seeing through the bullshit narratives at such a young age:

https://www.bitchute.com/soph/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw

Schools used to be the main source of learning for young children. Now they are learning from voices from all over the world. The infowar continues.

4 minutes ago, 201p said:

Hmm. Sometimes I use https://www.savido.net/ to save useful clips from youtube. They have on the front page some of the top videos downloaded. Some of the stuff people down load is just WRONG!

Most here seem to despise Arsebook, and all it represents, but it seems to be the first port of call for many  when searching for a "guru".

32 minutes ago, 201p said:

Schools used to be the main source of learning for young children. Now they are learning from voices from all over the world. The infowar continues.

I used to go to a library. How subversive is that?

Found her the other week when styx mentioned her on a upload.  She's very woke andfunny as hell. 

Obviously now you see the legacy media do hitpiece after hitpiece on her due to her wrong think. Obviously she's doing something right then.  

Already received hit strikes on YouTube but has a bitchute channel so support her there 

Just now, JFK said:

Found her the other week when styx mentioned her on a upload.  She's very woke andfunny as hell. 

Obviously now you see the legacy media do hitpiece after hitpiece on her due to her wrong think. Obviously she's doing something right then.  

Already received hit strikes on YouTube but has a bitchute channel so support her there 

How do you know its a 'her'.   Could be a boy, no? 

Legacy media have already gone full circle by digging up old racist tweets. Definitely peaked too soon, they should have savoured that for a few months, the amateurs.

Anyone else not enjoy watching her? (Despite many valid points being made in the videos)

Too fast, stream-of-consciousness flicking from one thing to the next on purpose to avoid any cognitive dissonance being noticed. Images flashing behind to create associations in the viewers mind. It looks like manipulation. I don't think she's for real, she's reading scripts IMO.

Tweet from the buzzfeed scum/hack attacking her 

D6fMUPwUIAI0AoJ.png

People need to start waking the fuck up to the fact we are at WAR with a bunch of fifth columnist who own and run the media.

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Too fast, stream-of-consciousness flicking from one thing to the next on purpose to avoid any cognitive dissonance being noticed. Images flashing behind to create associations in the viewers mind. It looks like manipulation. I don't think she's for real, she's reading scripts IMO.

Agreed. She does sound scripted, no 14 yo i know talks like that.

However if she and and her team red-pill that age group, I've no problem with it.

2 hours ago, 201p said:

Hence the crackdown on internet freedoms, the deplatforming of non-conformists and the labelling of alternate media as "fake news" by the actual dirty dirty fake news smear merchants themselves.

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I am so disappointed that this thread is not comparing the relative merits and demerits of the Sopwith Camel.

Here is one I flew earlier. They're all good if you walk away.

Sopwith%202F.1%20Camel%20N6628%20crash%2

When you land, make sure the wheels are at the bottom.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Anyone else not enjoy watching her? (Despite many valid points being made in the videos)

The video says it is made with someone called 'Vaporub boy'. My guess is she has a considerably older boyfriend (or it could be her father) who writes the scripts for her; she probably understands and agrees with most of it but doesn't come up with the ideas herself.

It reminds me a bit of the videos made by 'Some Black Guy' who was a very young looking 16 year old black lad with a big smile who used to do pro-Trump videos. But with him I got the impression he was doing it all off his own bat.

Edited by Austin Allegro

1 minute ago, Austin Allegro said:

The video says it is made with someone called 'Vaporub boy'. My guess is she has a considerably older boyfriend (or it could be her father) who writes the scripts for her; she probably understands and agrees with most of it but doesn't come up with the ideas herself.

I would rather listen to the "Smash" instant potato aliens.

30 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I am so disappointed that this thread is not comparing the relative merits and demerits of the Sopwith Camel.

Here is one I flew earlier. They're all good if you walk away.

Sopwith%202F.1%20Camel%20N6628%20crash%2

I wonder if the crew fell out? Or if they remained friends?

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Think it was an Aussie pilot.

I worked with a "fine mind" who did a navigation system for aircraft. When the plane went south of the equator it wanted to go upside down. A missin minus sign I think.

8 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

It reminds me a bit of the videos made by 'Some Black Guy' who was a very young looking 16 year old black lad with a big smile who used to do pro-Trump videos. But with him I got the impression he was doing it all off his own bat.

I believe Vaporub boy is her older brother. He's writes the majority of it and she also ad-libs a lot.

I knew about her before BuZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfail made her even more famous. And good on channels like hers. TPTB pushed politically incorrect humour out of the mainstream so alt-tech has taken up the mantle. Humour is not meant to be sanitised - it's meant to be balls deep and cut throat. I still listen to my Chubby Brown audio tapes from the 80's, now converted to MP3. The roar of laughter he gets from his audience and the length that they keep laughing after a gag shows the skill of really hitting the funny bone. Watch any modern comic (if you can stand the cringe) and all the audience do is 'hahaha'. No belly laughs, no inability to stop laughing and painful sides. It's hollow, easily forgettable and worst of all, unfunny.

That's what happens when comedians become corporate cocksuckers.