DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Who are you voting for in EU elections?

macca

Who are you voting for in EU elections?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I as some may know am worried how continued immigration will erode our living standards..  So my choice is obvious

more cars

smaller housing

more pollution

food shortages (we import 50% of our food and have killed 70% of our pollinating insects, agricultural land is shrinking and population growing)

water shortages (water is full of micro plastics and underground reserves are only so large)

What's your thought's and reasons for voting/not voting

You haven't got a 'spoil your paper' option; I don't regard that as quite the same as not voting, as at least I've bothered to show up.

As to why I'm spoiling my paper, there's nobody campaigning for a sensible brexit (I.E. EFTA, in the single market, out of the customs union) so nobody for me to vote for.

2 minutes ago, Rave said:

You haven't got a 'spoil your paper' option; I don't regard that as quite the same as not voting, as at least I've bothered to show up.

As to why I'm spoiling my paper, there's nobody campaigning for a sensible brexit (I.E. EFTA, in the single market, out of the customs union) so nobody for me to vote for.

good point.. Unless we do something the will of the elite will continue to triumph.. If there are enough spoilt ballots, will they tell us?

Chewing Grass

New broom sweeps clean, this is stage 1 of the process.

Hopefully I will aid the coming landslide.

Action stations, all hands to the deck, including the Cabin Boys and the ships Carpenter.

Green Devil

Brexit party for me, although im keen on green policies, which farage isn't keen on, the overriding issue for now is brexit betrayal, so that gets my vote. Anything to see LabCon get a good kicking.

sancho panza
3 hours ago, Castlevania said:

I forgot to vote. 

No excuse CV,it's today.If you've got a postal ballot then you can drop it in.

Personally I scrawled lots of encouraging messages for the anti brexit parasites.

Particualrly the Liberal Democrats on the grounds they are neither Liberal or democratic.

Edit to aa-I bet Dosbods is a hive of Remain support.

11 hours ago, Rave said:

They always report the number of spoilt ballots. I don't actually think it achieves anything, it just makes me feel better.

You can write messages and you ballot is tsill valid as long as they can clearly see who you're voting for.

Castlevania
2 minutes ago, sancho panza said:

No excuse CV,it's today.If you've got a postal ballot then you can drop it in.

Personally I scrawled lots of encouraging messages for the anti brexit parasites.

Particualrly the Liberal Democrats on the grounds they are neither Liberal or democratic.

Edit to aa-I bet Dosbods is a hive of Remain support.

You can write messages and you ballot is tsill valid as long as they can clearly see who you're voting for.

I’m abroad.

1 hour ago, sancho panza said:

Like I say there's nobody for me to vote for. I voted Leave in the referendum wanting an EFTA style deal, I do think that leaving with no deal / on WTO terms is a really terrible idea.

Archived