• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Long time lurking

The Julian Assange is fucked thread

Shooting the Messenger. And again and again to make sure.

So, does Britain extradite, or hand him over to Sweden to do so. What of former fan of WikiLeaks, Trump?

Swamp in action. Not good to see.

16 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

So, does Britain extradite, or hand him over to Sweden to do so. What of former fan of WikiLeaks, Trump?

It shows they have something to hide that the system breaks so many laws to get him where is he belmarsh lol

I don't like him personally because he is a smelly prat and published my elderly neighbour's mobile number and contact details with the intention that people would harass him.

I would like to be able to caveat that but can't bring myself to do so.

Fuck him.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I don't like him personally because he is a smelly prat and published my elderly neighbour's mobile number and contact details with the intention that people would harass him.

Fuck him.

It's important to see the fuller picture Frank. Personal gripes aside, this stinks *(as we all knew it would) and he was right to hide out in the embassy for fear of US deportation which they said would never happen. The rape thing is such bollocks it's almost funny if you read up on it.

*no pun intended

Edited by spunko

Putting Classified or Restricted documents on the public interenet is not a good career move. What surprises me is that he was able to get access.

5 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Putting Classified or Restricted documents on the public interenet is not a good career move. What surprises me is that he was able to get access.

He couldn’t,  they were proffered by Manning.

Wilileaks just did what it does..  leak whistleblown information in the public interest.

Exposing allied war crimes might be considered public interest. Clearly the US / UK govt disagree.

2 minutes ago, Libspero said:

He couldn’t,  they were proffered by Manning.

Wilileaks just did what it does..  leak whistleblown information in the public interest.

Exposing allied war crimes might be considered public interest. Clearly the US / UK govt disagree.

Yup. Public Interest, eh? That's always a matter of opinion.O.o

8 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Fuck him.

I still prefer a world with Wikileaks than a world without it. 

9 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Britain will do as it's told!...oh of course in the need to maintain good relations with our closest ally...that after the usual character assassination by the `neutral` BBC to show we are doing the morally right thing.

17 minutes ago, MrXxx said:

Britain will do as it's told!...oh of course in the need to maintain good relations with our closest ally...that after the usual character assassination by the `neutral` BBC to show we are doing the morally right thing.

Do as it’s told by whom though?  Who exactly is pulling the strings?

On 23/05/2019 at 22:37, Frank Hovis said:

Fuck him.

I met him, years ago. Friend of a friend.

Really bad bo.

And a dick.

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I met him, years ago. Friend of a friend.

Really bad bo.

And a dick.

Yeah but that doesn’t mean that he hasn’t leaked on the deep state (probably poor choice of words but you know what I mean) 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yeah but that doesn’t mean that he hasn’t leaked on the deep state (probably poor choice of words but you know what I mean) 

Really really vad BO.

The foaf only brought him as the smell was sticking to the sofa.

23 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Really bad bo.

And a dick.

That's not really a crime,  though perhaps a little unfortunate for him. 

The whole affair is mental..  the US will probably bang him up for life just for releasing a video of them shooting a few civilians with a helicopter gunship. 

16 minutes ago, Libspero said:

That's not really a crime,  though perhaps a little unfortunate for him. 

The whole affair is mental..  the US will probably bang him up for life just for releasing a video of them shooting a few civilians with a helicopter gunship. 

For him!

I was sat down wind.