• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Middlesbrough is fucked

Ok, Middlesbrough seems to be in the news so much, I’m starting a thread. I’m starting with this news story before moving onto how wonderful it is

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7070203/Police-hunt-robber-held-knife-BABYS-throat.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Police are hunting a robber who threatened a baby with a knife when the child's grandmother would not hand over her purse.  

A woman in her 40s was taking her 19-month-old grandson for a walk in the wooded area off Ormesby Road, Normanby, Middlesbrough, when a man produced a knife and placed it on the baby's throat after she refused to give him her belongings. 

The victim then handed over her purse and the man ran off, fortunately leaving the child unhurt following the incident, which took place between 5pm and 6pm yesterday. 

Twatter from plod below 

EF57F701-EBC5-4146-B679-4DA4BC6DE12F.jpeg

This why the So-Called BBC is running so many "Middlesbrough is really great honest" stories because their council's policy of filling it with the illegal immigrants and asylum seekers that nobody else will take has destroyed it.

Anybody who can get out is leaving.

37 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

This why the So-Called BBC is running so many "Middlesbrough is really great honest" stories because their council's policy of filling it with the illegal immigrants and asylum seekers that nobody else will take has destroyed it.

Have you ever visited Frank? It's quite a difficult place to adequately describe to somebody who has never had the pleasure.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, eight said:

Have you ever visited Frank? It's quite a difficult place to adequately describe to somebody who has never had the pleasure.

It's another part of the country left to rot after the heavy industry went. You have the choice of working zero hours, minimum wage in a supermarket, being on benefits (possibly combined with working in the aforementioned supermarket) or turning to crime. And now the local council is taking in third world garbage (probably because of central Government bribes grants for taking them) so the locals lives have got just that little bit shitter.

That said, the locals are not to be messed with. If 'Asians' are going to start shit like the above, I can see the race riots of the early 90's flaring up again.

Edited by TheNoSnowMan

15 minutes ago, eight said:

Dante made a pretty good job of it with his circles of hell. :)

2 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

It's another part of the country left to rot after heavy industry went. You have the choice of working zero hours, minimum wage in a supermarket, being on benefits (possibly combined with working in the supermarket) or turning to crime. And now the local council is taking in the third world garbage (most probably because of central Government bribes grants for taking them) so the locals lives have got just that little bit shitter.

That said, the locals are not to be messed with. If 'Asians' are going to start shit like the above, I can see the race riots of the early 90's flaring up again.

I think some of the locals could outdo pikies in the feral stakes 

1 minute ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

Really? I always thought that part of the "charm" of the place is that the locals are a bit, well, sub-optimal. Even when there was werk to be had.

Just now, eight said:

Really? I always thought that part of the "charm" of the place is that the locals are a bit, well, sub-optimal. Even when there was werk to be had.

You seriously thought wrong. Eye contact is not recommended.

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

Dante made a pretty good job of it with his circles of hell. :)

I think some of the locals could outdo pikies in the feral stakes 

If you told the 'borro massive that pikies taste like chicken, they'd eat them with chips...

Just now, TheNoSnowMan said:

You seriously thought wrong. Eye contact is not recommended.

They leave me alone. I think I have just enough generic northern chav in me to not stand out.

Just now, eight said:

They leave me alone. I think I have just enough generic northern chav in me to not stand out.

Ahhh I get it. You're armed!

Just now, ashestoashes said:

and gravy

Oof. Chips and gravy. How common...

37 minutes ago, eight said:

Best post on here so far.

Lived in the north all my life but when I moved to Stockton, working east of Middlesbrough, realised quite  quickly the north is not one homogenous area.

I used to think it was  

4 minutes ago, Stuey said:

Best post on here so far.

Lived in the north all my life but when I moved to Stockton, working east of Middlesbrough, realised quite  quickly the north is not one homogenous area.

I used to think it was  

Fisherman?  xD

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Yeah but go east from Middlesbrough and you will be paddling. 

Similar for everywhere but there's a bit of industry you are forgetting, get the map out. Stupid comment. 

53 minutes ago, eight said:

Not exactly sure which part I was in when I went there but it literally looked like there had just been an airstrike. The  burnt out cars on the roadside just added to that 'Operation shock and awe' ambience.

A mate was sent there for some work fixing some machinery in factories. He was not made to feel welcome to the point where he was forced out of his seat in the canteen and made to eat outside. He ended up cutting it short as the atmosphere was so hostile and he'd had enough.

He wasn't a member of some opposing union or anything, he was just contracted to fix some machines.

To this day he doesn't understand the shit he got but he hasn't got any plans to go back.

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Not exactly sure which part I was in when I went there but it literally looked like there had just been an airstrike. The  burnt out cars on the roadside just added to that 'Operation shock and awe' ambience.

A mate was sent there for some work fixing some machinery in factories. He was not made to feel welcome to the point where he was forced out of his seat in the canteen and made to eat outside. He ended up cutting it short as the atmosphere was so hostile and he'd had enough.

He wasn't a member of some opposing union or anything, he was just contracted to fix some machines.

To this day he doesn't understand the shit he got but he hasn't got any plans to go back.

He must have been an idiot then because middlesbrough people are really really friendly. 

2 hours ago, One percent said:

Ok, Middlesbrough seems to be in the news so much, I’m starting a thread. I’m starting with this news story before moving onto how wonderful it is

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7070203/Police-hunt-robber-held-knife-BABYS-throat.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Police are hunting a robber who threatened a baby with a knife when the child's grandmother would not hand over her purse.  

A woman in her 40s was taking her 19-month-old grandson for a walk in the wooded area off Ormesby Road, Normanby, Middlesbrough, when a man produced a knife and placed it on the baby's throat after she refused to give him her belongings. 

The victim then handed over her purse and the man ran off, fortunately leaving the child unhurt following the incident, which took place between 5pm and 6pm yesterday. 

Twatter from plod below 

EF57F701-EBC5-4146-B679-4DA4BC6DE12F.jpeg

Thats the fucked bit.

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

They left 20 years ago.

Sadfly, the people they left to avoid have also let too.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

They left 20 years ago.

Sadfly, the people they left to avoid have also let too.

Apparently some of the new build at castle park are owned by a Middlesbrough social housing group. Coming to a road near you. o.O