• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Are they preparing us for the truth about Klingons, Greys and Little Green Men, Women and Self-identifying Aliens?

The US Navy has been releasing some interesting information in recent weeks, and providing both video evidence and information from pilots, regarding UFO's that they have been encountering. Interestingly, the USAF, which for decades has apparently been the guys in control of investigations into UFO's, has kept quiet so far. The videos and pilot commentary from US Navy pilots speaks for itself though - WTF are those!?

There are some interesting technical discussions going around regarding new radar tech that is now available to the military aircraft. Whether these radars are now able to pick up stuff that before was invisible to us. Lots of people are debating what these videos show - aliens, super adanced secret craft that, frankl, would be decades beyond anything that we have now, an intelligence operation designed to confuse, well, who exactly.

The NY Times ran an article about this a few days ago. Tyler Rogoway over on 'The Drive' has the better article IMPO.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28231/multiple-f-a-18-pilots-disclose-recent-ufos-encounters-new-radar-tech-key-in-detection

These have been followed up by YouTubers with their own analysis.

It is not so much that the videos are new but that US Navy pilots are now publicly talking about these things.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Oh, we have a thread already do we? Oops.

@Spunko - can we have a merge please?

Oops apologies TMT the other thread is about illegal aliens but their technology is relatively primitive, mostly boats pumped up to cross English Channel.

Nothing to reverse engineer from those guys. :)

Your aliens are from the future.

Yes, this is ongoing disclosure of something that most people with functioning eyes and a brain in their head have pretty much known for decades, and I celebrate it whilst simultaneously being suspicious of the motivations behind it. 

The real bombshell will drop when they disclose that we shouldn't be too concerned about an alien invasion event, mainly because that happened already, they just didn't want to worry our pretty little heads about it ;) :ph34r:.

One of my favourite books from my youth was 'The Welsh Triangle' -- a collection of reports of UFOs in the Pembrokeshire region in the 1970's (published in the early 80's IIRC).  I'd travel down on my bike to Newgale or Broadhaven and hang around, hoping to see the UFOs flying around, or perhaps see one of the ETs doing their thing.

But in the intervening years enough people have run out of their ability to keep quiet, and the stories started to emerge of how people got hold of fireproof suits (etc) from the oil terminals (etc) and then went around scaring kids (etc).

The internet, of course, has made finding this information out much easier.

I'd imagine that many of these UFO stories will have similar explanations.

9 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Oops apologies TMT the other thread is about illegal aliens but their technology is relatively primitive, mostly boats pumped up to cross English Channel.

Nothing to reverse engineer from those guys. :)

Your aliens are from the future.

I thought so - are you part of the disinformation Project Blue Book? Project Blue Bedrag? xD

We are the aliens. We arrived in prehistoric times and genetically engineered an inbreeding program with existing pre-humans. Now we have forgotten this, which may have been intentional because we were on the run from a predator with limited powers of scanning our minds. 

3 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

We are the aliens. We arrived in prehistoric times and genetically engineered an inbreeding program with existing pre-humans. Now we have forgotten this, which may have been intentional because we were on the run from a predator with limited powers of scanning our minds. 

There are many copies.

They have a plan.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

They have a plan.

What is the plan TMT? 

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I thought so - are you part of the disinformation Project Blue Book? Project Blue Bedrag? xD

Multiple realities are in play.

Many sightings of flying objects, as yet unidentified are prototypes in testing by USAF and US Navy. Their developments are discrete, having separate combat roles.

Hence Navy pilots report USAF craft sightings displaying atypical flight characteristics, and vice versa. Only personnel involved in testing are privy to technology.

USAF craft mainly fly from Skunkworks, often spotted from 'Extra-terrestrial Highway' through NE Nevada. 

US Navy tests are mostly flown from US underwater ocean bases in the Pacific, these craft work equally well in water, air, and in Near Earth Orbit.

Completely unmanned almost fair to describe them as advanced drones. Hence able to perform ultra high G climbs, dives and rolls.

These explain most sightings.

The other sightings are advanced craft from future cilvilisation visiting from proximity stars.

Being from the future sounds far fetched but as Einstein and Tesla proved, time is an elastic concept.

Imagine Concorde flying from London to New York. It actually landed at JFK before it left Heathrow, due to time zones. Expand these zones to reflect distances between galaxies to understand that to us on Earth they have travelled from the future.

These beings are extremely advanced.

If you are impressed with their 'planes', wait until you see what they can do with mash potatoes.

2 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Alien disclosure will not go down well with the followers of Allah.

Whereas CS Lewis wrote a thought-provoking essay on the subject. 

When I came across it years ago, the main issue that struck me was the impression that the prospect of alien life would be seen as an irrelevance merely used by cynical atheists to argue against the existence of God, whatever the truth might be. If we turn out to be alone in the universe the argument will be "See, we're nothing but a cosmic accident, a fluke; ergo, there is no God!" If on the other hand, the universe teems with life, then "See, we're nothing special; ergo, there is no God." His view seemed to be that it would open up a number of interesting lines of inquiry for the open-minded to explore if they could lay aside the shackles of atheistic bigotry and cargo-cultlike superstition.