• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Are they preparing us for the truth about Klingons, Greys and Little Green Men, Women and Self-identifying Aliens?

I watched a new documentary about Lazar and during the making of the documentary multiple alphabet agencies raided his home.  So he is still on their radar.  He suspects it was because they believe he smuggled some Element 115 out of Area 51.  Element 115 is the exotic material UFO's use for space travel.

One aspect of the doc that stood out is that during his original interview he described that to get access to his place of work he had to get his hand scanned and described what the scanner looked like. He was rubbished at the time as no such scanner existed then.  The new documentary maker did some research and found a photo of the same biometric scanner described by Lazar all those decades before.  

image.thumb.png.8e926b56b3c019fe5eeb109514e9437b.png

10 hours ago, LC1 said:

I sat in this one for a few hours on a sunny afternoon:

spacer.png

Impossible for it to have been done with a plank of wood and a bit of rope. In the centre of some of the smaller circles the corn stalks were interwoven together like some sort of upsidedown basket. Could feasibly be done by hand, but would take hundreds of man-hours. Not Doug and Dave in a night. No way.

and you were sober as a vicars daughter (ex PM)

34 minutes ago, montecristo said:

I watched a new documentary about Lazar and during the making of the documentary multiple alphabet agencies raided his home.  So he is still on their radar.  He suspects it was because they believe he smuggled some Element 115 out of Area 51.  Element 115 is the exotic material UFO's use for space travel.

With a half life of 0.65 seconds he must have nicked a truly galactic quantity of it to have a detectable amount left now...

4 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

With a half life of 0.65 seconds he must have nicked a truly galactic quantity of it to have a detectable amount left now...

Yeah cos 1.3s later it would all be gone!

5 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

He said they were able to make synthetic Element 115.  Reverse engineering.

12 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

That's the half life of the one isotope that we are acknowledged to have made. How many other Moscovium isotopes are there and which ones are stable? Rhetorical question, we don't know.

1 hour ago, SNACR said:

Under pressure to crack how the tech works roping in some young guy they've seen in the paper who's built his own jet powered car oddly sounds extremely plausible despite what people think my experience is people at the top of organisations both public and private make all sorts of whimsical decisions that the general public in 9-5 roles would think unbelievable. Similar in a way to recruiting codebreakers through The Times crossword.

Peter Connew built a Formula 1 car in his bedroom. He was not headhunted by British Leyland.

6 minutes ago, montecristo said:

He said they were able to make synthetic Element 115.  Reverse engineering.

115 might have some interesting properties as Bizmuth the immediately preceding pnictogen has odd interactions with magnetic fields. I built a magnetic levitator and stabilised the floating magnet with bizmuth plates (it forms beautiful exotic looking crystals too).

Scientists have been filling in the blanks at the end of the periodic table for a while. However “synthesised” elements are subject to the same nuclear forces as “naturally occurring” elements. Maybe there is a way of stabilising it in a contained environment, perfectly possible though well beyond our science. However if you then took it out of containment and popped it in your pocket it would still be subject to the usual laws of physics and immediately begin to decay.

11 minutes ago, NTB said:

That's the half life of the one isotope that we are acknowledged to have made. How many other Moscovium isotopes are there and which ones are stable? Rhetorical question, we don't know.

That’s the most stable isotope of many that were produced. 

1 minute ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Sure. But we don't actually know if all possible isotopes were produced. I admit that is seems unlikely that elements that heavy have stable isotopes  but strange things can happen.

1 minute ago, Hail the Tripod said:

115 might have some interesting properties as Bizmuth the immediately preceding pnictogen has odd interactions with magnetic fields. I built a magnetic levitator and stabilised the floating magnet with bizmuth plates (it forms beautiful exotic looking crystals too).

Scientists have been filling in the blanks at the end of the periodic table for a while. However “synthesised” elements are subject to the same nuclear forces as “naturally occurring” elements. Maybe there is a way of stabilising it in a contained environment, perfectly possible though well beyond our science. However if you then took it out of containment and popped it in your pocket it would still be subject to the usual laws of physics and immediately begin to decay.

Interesting.

Lazar compared UFO travel like putting a tennis ball or similar on a mattress then pressing down on the mattress in front of the ball.  The ball would move forward into this void.  This is what Element 115 did, created the void in front of the UFO.  I watched the documentary last year, I think I need to re-watch and listen carefully to the Element 115 bits.

12 hours ago, LC1 said:

I sat in this one for a few hours on a sunny afternoon:

spacer.png

Impossible for it to have been done with a plank of wood and a bit of rope. In the centre of some of the smaller circles the corn stalks were interwoven together like some sort of upsidedown basket. Could feasibly be done by hand, but would take hundreds of man-hours. Not Doug and Dave in a night. No way.

I've said before - it was Tess on an afternoon's photoshoot261731550_ScreenShot2019-06-26at11_47_29.thumb.png.cb2e9f65854d6154a36717eaecf25e64.png:

15 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

2 things.

1) That's a warp drive you're describing - maybe he watched too much Star Trek?

2) I find it hard to believe that a ship capable of harnessing the staggering energy required to fold space would crash in the desert without membership of some kind of intergalactic green flag... mind you, perhaps E.T. is still waiting.

1. Pretty much a warp drive of some type I guess, yes.

2. The ship(s) didn't crash. He said there were 9 but only worked on 1. Also said as part of the indoctrination process they had background notes to read that described E.T. had been visiting earth for the past 10,000 years and the alien technology present at Area 51/S-4 was part of a hardware and information exchange programme that ended in 1979 due to some unspecified conflict between us and them. They then buggered off home, to return at some future date and the stuff they left behind is what Bob was hired to reverse engineer.

17 hours ago, Great Guy said:

If I lived in the US I'd probably think dressing up as Big Foot and walking across remote highways was quite a fun hobby.....

In the UK we had crop circles... Never underestimate the power of a joker....

trump is bigfoot GIF

I went to school with Bigfoot.

Size 14. His mam had to get his shoes specially made.

If you called him Sasquatch a few times, you'd get one of them up your arse...

XYY

3 hours ago, eight said:

Peter Connew built a Formula 1 car in his bedroom. He was not headhunted by British Leyland.

I think BL already had enough employees who slept where they built their cars.

32 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I went to school with Bigfoot.

Size 14. His mam had to get his shoes specially made.

If you called him Sasquatch a few times, you'd get one of them up your arse...

XYY

Good job it wasn't his knob.

1 hour ago, MrFancyPants said:

2. The ship(s) didn't crash. He said there were 9 but only worked on 1. Also said as part of the indoctrination process they had background notes to read that described E.T. had been visiting earth for the past 10,000 years and the alien technology present at Area 51/S-4 was part of a hardware and information exchange programme that ended in 1979 due to some unspecified conflict between us and them. They then buggered off home, to return at some future date and the stuff they left behind is what Bob was hired to reverse engineer.

So let me get this right... a group of aliens were in cahoots with NASA/CIA/FBI whoever. These aliens could fold space some 10,000 years ago and ended up in some kind of 'conflict' with our fossil fuel powered technology in 1979???

I'm just wondering what the information exchange was like... "We'll give you warp technology and in return you humans provide us with flared trousers and the chord sequence to 'Hit me with your Rhythm Stick'".

They then got a bit miffed with us and elected to leave super-advanced tech to be reverse engineered, to which they might be in conflict with in the future sometime?

I appologise for my post being a bit sarky, but I'm actually a fully-fledged member of the conspiratorium and sadly, things like 9/11 and gulf of tonkin get lumped in with flat-earth, hollow moon and this stuff IMO.

5 hours ago, SNACR said:

Lazar could easily be a fantasist but he has a lot going for him on the credibility front

No real widespread awareness of Area 51 before he came along

The element he namechecks ununpentium was only recognised as potentially existing at the time but has since been confirmed as existing

The most compelling is he references Edward Teller, the father of the hydrogen bomb, as his route into the programme - if you see the (very much not widely publicised) youtube interview I posted earlier Teller simply refuses to discuss Lazar and says they can ask him questions about him but he will say nothing - this seems a very odd response when he could just dismiss him as a liar/fantasist and say next question.

Under pressure to crack how the tech works roping in some young guy they've seen in the paper who's built his own jet powered car oddly sounds extremely plausible despite what people think my experience is people at the top of organisations both public and private make all sorts of whimsical decisions that the general public in 9-5 roles would think unbelievable. Similar in a way to recruiting codebreakers through The Times crossword.

Although quite young/naive seeming at the time the biggest thing he has going against him is if what he recounts are his true experiences I cannot believe it would not have been made abundantly clear the type of consequences for going public with state secrets.

Ununpentium - this is why they invested billions in building the giant colliders IMPO. It is like some Stargate project but in plain sight. They can use it for various other things but I suspect the main reason for their enormously costly investment is trying to recreate stuff that they got a hint of from trying to back-engineer alien tech.

5 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

and you were sober as a vicars daughter (ex PM)

Looks like a good place to take a vicar's daughter of a warm evening... Bottle of plonk and a blanket... those sheaths can be so sharp. Sheaths? Did I say sheafs?

11 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Ununpentium - this is why they invested billions in building the giant colliders IMPO. It is like some Stargate project but in plain sight. They can use it for various other things but I suspect the main reason for their enormously costly investment is trying to recreate stuff that they got a hint of from trying to back-engineer alien tech.

Nothing to do with the 21st Century eggheads trying the experimentally prove predictions from the eggheads of the 20th century in a race to unifying the two great theories of General Relativity and  Quantum Mechanics then?

2 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

So let me get this right... a group of aliens were in cahoots with NASA/CIA/FBI whoever. These aliens could fold space some 10,000 years ago and ended up in some kind of 'conflict' with our fossil fuel powered technology in 1979???

I'm just wondering what the information exchange was like... "We'll give you warp technology and in return you humans provide us with flared trousers and the chord sequence to 'Hit me with your Rhythm Stick'". 

They then got a bit miffed with us and elected to leave super-advanced tech to be reverse engineered, to which they might be in conflict with in the future sometime?

I appologise for my post being a bit sarky, but I'm actually a fully-fledged member of the conspiratorium and sadly, things like 9/11 and gulf of tonkin get lumped in with flat-earth, hollow moon and this stuff IMO.

Didn't come out until 1981 so unlikely it was that. Might have been something more disco related due to the association with flashing lights.

13 minutes ago, gilf said:

Didn't come out until 1981 so unlikely it was that. Might have been something more disco related due to the association with flashing lights.

I feel love.