• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

some corner of a foreign field That is for ever England.

The problem is that the people who disagree with him consider the culture of England to actually be the modern multicultural thing.

This is, of course, madness -- and can be seen as such by people who live in places that are still 'as they were 30 years ago'.  Whether 'multicultural' is better or worse than 'olden days' is a moot point -- the culture of the UK is typified by 'what was there before', just as the culture of any country is what it was before the culture was destroyed/changed 'by something'.

[eg, we're (seemingly) happy to say that the culture of 'African country' is what it was before it was changed by colonisation, or that the culture of central American countries was what it was before USAification.  But we're not allowed to say that about the UK as 'multicultural' is good and 'olden days' is just racist evil.]

Posted (edited)

Stop posting racist facts.

P.S.

Those White British will be overwhelmingly in the outer burbs.

Inner London was 87% enriched at the last census.

Next census will be  a real eye-opener, I feel.

Edited by Fischer

I have no idea if he has previous as an SJW but I'll cut him some slack as I'm grateful for him making me laugh so much.  Not so any future repentant ex-SJWs!

34 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Yep.

Nazi marching Cleese should realise that London has done really well, having all these rich, foreign people paying to live in the world's capital.

Which other capital city has so many rich people choosing to live there, spending their own money?

I bet we've got more BD millionaires living in London than BD itself ...

30 minutes ago, dgul said:

The problem is that the people who disagree with him consider the culture of England to actually be the modern multicultural thing.

This is, of course, madness -- and can be seen as such by people who live in places that are still 'as they were 30 years ago'.  Whether 'multicultural' is better or worse than 'olden days' is a moot point -- the culture of the UK is typified by 'what was there before', just as the culture of any country is what it was before the culture was destroyed/changed 'by something'.

[eg, we're (seemingly) happy to say that the culture of 'African country' is what it was before it was changed by colonisation, or that the culture of central American countries was what it was before USAification.  But we're not allowed to say that about the UK as 'multicultural' is good and 'olden days' is just racist evil.]

Theres nothing wrong with western culture, its just inconvinient when you try and flood it with cheap third world labour

32 minutes ago, dgul said:

Very good point.

It reminds me of the scene in 1984 where Winston Smith tries to find old people who can remember what life was like before Big Brother took over. He can't; nobody has any significant memories left of that time because they have all been brainwashed by the Party.  Something similar has happened here, at least with the metropolitan elites; that's why Jon Snow felt the need to blurt out how he'd never seen so many white people in one place at that Leave rally.

19 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

What's the betting Mr Cleese will back down and soon issue a humble Twitter apology?

First rule of dealing with SJWs.

Never apologize.

Any apology will be taken as an admission of guilt and they will sense the weakness and smell blood.

See Danny Baker.

On the other hand Tucker Carlson just ignored the twitter mob and is sailing on just as he was before.

2 hours ago, Fischer said:

First rule of dealing with SJWs.

Never apologize.

Any apology will be taken as an admission of guilt and they will sense the weakness and smell blood.

See Danny Baker.

On the other hand Tucker Carlson just ignored the twitter mob and is sailing on just as he was before.

I love it when these old dinosaurs say something that the PC  brigade doesn't like, because they are relics of an earlier era.

I sometimes wonder if something similar happened in the drawing rooms and public assemblies of mid-Victorian England with the old Regency bucks. Did they say things like 'Sittin' in church is a bore, dammit!' or 'A young chap should always have a mistress!'  or 'There was nothin' wrong with slavery, sir!' etc to the shock and disgust of prim evangelicals?

Cleese won't apologise as he doesn't have anything to lose. He has been repeatedly castigated by the SJWs. Normally these sorts of people apologise because they have a pension, an active job on the So-Called BBC, or a mortgage and therefore need to or they'll lose them. But the only thing that Cleese is in nowadays is some dodgy PPI adverts on the radio, sadly.

3 hours ago, sarahbell said:

So, technically, I’m an ethnic minority.  Where do I sign up for free money and special treatment? 

2 hours ago, spunko said:

Cleese won't apologise as he doesn't have anything to lose. He has been repeatedly castigated by the SJWs. Normally these sorts of people apologise because they have a pension, an active job on the So-Called BBC, or a mortgage and therefore need to or they'll lose them. But the only thing that Cleese is in nowadays is some dodgy PPI adverts on the radio, sadly.

Didn't get he get taken to the cleaners by multiple ex-wives hence the dodgy adverts?

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Didn't get he get taken to the cleaners by multiple ex-wives hence the dodgy adverts?

Yeah I think so. But point being that he's free of the confines of being reliant on the mainstream media to keep his career afloat

Edited by spunko

Just now, One percent said:

He has nearly 700 people following him. o.O

Almost exactly the same number as he follows. It's the #FBPE nonsense. All staunch remainers slapping each other on the back. :Sick1:

4 minutes ago, ccc said:

Almost exactly the same number as he follows. It's the #FBPE nonsense. All staunch remainers slapping each other on the back. :Sick1:

It’s not ToS then?  Oh wait, it can’t be, there are only a couple of people left over there. xD

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

He has nearly 700 people following him. o.O

That's not far off average for any regular Twatter user.

He also follow around 700. Considering Twatters twat on average one and a half tweets per day that means Twats like him will be getting over a thousand tweets per day.

Mongs like him will also be on other platforms. They must spend half the day going thru their various social media accounts.