• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

All look the same

Simple answer really, India is racist, they haven’t allowed all and sundry in to the country and certainly frowned upon mixed relationships.

I’d say Western Europe is one of the few places that’s had than for thousands of years, the Romans initially but various tribes and nations interbreeding. Most of the rest of the world you get a very defined look. 

You would struggle picking where you average white person is from. 

LOL @ SJWs trying to start up racism debates in a country that is 99.9% the same race and therefore with broadly similar features.

Light skin is the mark of an attractive woman in India a. because it shows she is high-caste and does not have to expose herself to the sun while doing manual labour and b. she is of the Mughal or Aryan race from the middle east that conquered India hundreds of years ago - the equivalent of having 'Norman blood' in England.

It's like saying why do all the Miss Japan entrants have slanty eyes.

41 minutes ago, gilf said:

Simple answer really, India is racist, they haven’t allowed all and sundry in to the country and certainly frowned upon mixed relationships.

I’d say Western Europe is one of the few places that’s had than for thousands of years, the Romans initially but various tribes and nations interbreeding. Most of the rest of the world you get a very defined look. 

I can usually pick someone from within ten or so miles of Wigan. 

Indians vary quite a lot in skin colour, different castes and ethnic areas can look completely different. Although I did once take the train past a road crossing where the two dozen or so people waiting to cross all had the same face stretched across various ages/sexes, which was a little odd.

1 hour ago, Stuey said:

I can usually pick someone from within ten or so miles of Wigan. 

I was about to post something similar. I can usually spot a bloke from West Yorkshire. Ditto West Midlands.

21 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I was about to post something similar. I can usually spot a bloke from West Yorkshire. Ditto West Midlands.

You don't need to spot them. They will tell you.

1 hour ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Mono brow and webbed fingers?

Difficult to explain. A pained forehead/eyebrow and empty eye is the best I can offer

01.-sam-tomkins-261x353.jpg

22 hours ago, gilf said:

Yup. It'll be blamed on us somehow. We didnt colonize them properly. If evil whitey had colonized them properly, we'd have a least bred some diversity into them, given them some blue eyes, red hair etc. 

Instead, in a horrid act of selfishness, we left them much the way we found them...brown and boring looking. Failures, we are. 

21 hours ago, Calcutta said:

Indians vary quite a lot in skin colour, different castes and ethnic areas can look completely different. Although I did once take the train past a road crossing where the two dozen or so people waiting to cross all had the same face stretched across various ages/sexes, which was a little odd.

Some things that freak me out about Indians.

All the women seem to have seriously thinning hair by their 50s. 

They also all seem to develop dark circles round their eyes. maxresdefault.jpg

Makes them all look like damn street fighters or summat. 

I reckon the Beeb are actually partially correct, there are some really fit burds in India with dark skin so all the beauty contestants being pale does demonstrate an element of racism.

But so what, what shall we do, put sanctions on India until they adjust their culture and order their men and women to find the darker burds equally attractive?  If that succeeds then they’ll do what, insist there should be fat burds in the beauty contest? Then disabled burds with no limbs?

As for giving them a bit of diversity, it’s cheating as she was brought up in England but I’d willingly share some white-skinned blue-eyed genetic material with Isa Guha. 

Another example of the neo colonialist and neo imperialist attitudes at the Beeb.

Apparently lecturing and hectoring people in the UK is not enough.

Now they want to do it to the rest of the world.

Next week expect an article criticising the Inuit for their lack of commitment to veganism.