• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
PatronizingGit

They're Learning

Recommended Posts

From the TRUMP NOT WELCOME* (*Saudis we dont care about) rally organizers.

 

The different triggered groups have their own little segregated zones...wise decision to separate the migrants and their grabby sticky hands from the women and families, methinks. Probably best to stick them over where Europe is to be on the safe side, though.

 

D75-9CiWsAAWYFo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

From the TRUMP NOT WELCOME* (*Saudis we dont care about) rally organizers.

 

The different triggered groups have their own little segregated zones...wise decision to separate the migrants and their grabby sticky hands from the women and families, methinks. Probably best to stick them over where Europe is to be on the safe side, though.

 

D75-9CiWsAAWYFo.jpg

<img alt="D75-9CiWsAAWYFo.jpg" class="ipsImage" data-ratio="56.42" height="564" style="height:auto;" width="1000" data-imageproxy-source="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D75-9CiWsAAWYFo.jpg" data-src="https://www.dosbods.co.uk/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D75-9CiWsAAWYFo.jpg&key=ff78a5713564f2a260cfa356477178c26a5c7363cdb9ec603de68ac261d6225c" src="https://www.dosbods.co.uk/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png" />

Looks like the world's most right on game of trivial pursuit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

From the TRUMP NOT WELCOME* (*Saudis we dont care about) rally organizers.

 

The different triggered groups have their own little segregated zones...wise decision to separate the migrants and their grabby sticky hands from the women and families, methinks. Probably best to stick them over where Europe is to be on the safe side, though.

 

D75-9CiWsAAWYFo.jpg

Are 'men' not allowed to attend, or is there a tiny blob there somewhere for them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

War & Peace was a bit long, but to protest it now after all these years seems rather pointless, I suppose it is because they finally have someone to blame?

Spoiler, the confederate slave owners were democrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dgul said:

Are 'men' not allowed to attend, or is there a tiny blob there somewhere for them?

There section is labeled Migrants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ten groups of protesters,  and not a single one objecting to the rise in global trade protectionism.

People who protest these kinds of events are just simple minded idiots and/or self interest groups who’ve been radicalised by reading one too many tabloids.

Similarly self evident when Carl Benjamin was protested at his public debates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PatronizingGit said:

From the TRUMP NOT WELCOME* (*Saudis we dont care about) rally organizers.

 

The different triggered groups have their own little segregated zones...wise decision to separate the migrants and their grabby sticky hands from the women and families, methinks. Probably best to stick them over where Europe is to be on the safe side, though.

 

D75-9CiWsAAWYFo.jpg

I don't think I will protest in favour of Europe in the Europe section.

I think I will protest in favour of Corporate Greed in the Corporate Greed section. Greed is Good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PatronizingGit said:

From the TRUMP NOT WELCOME* (*Saudis we dont care about) rally organizers.

 

The different triggered groups have their own little segregated zones...wise decision to separate the migrants and their grabby sticky hands from the women and families, methinks. Probably best to stick them over where Europe is to be on the safe side, though.

 

D75-9CiWsAAWYFo.jpg

Families?????

SpyJr likes Trump. Can we go?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Why did they feel it necessary to separate the anti racists from the immigrants?

I bet the meeting that decided this was a laugh a minute.

It's a very silly diagram.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Happy Renting said:

I don't think I will protest in favour of Europe in the Europe section.

I think I will protest in favour of Corporate Greed in the Corporate Greed section. Greed is Good.

I can’t decide if I want to protest against europe, migrants or students. Which section should I go to first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

I can’t decide if I want to protest against europe, migrants or students. Which section should I go to first?

I'll send you a tenner if you post a selfie at any of them wearing a MAGA cap :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't care less about the usual suspects sky-screaming because of childhood issues about authority figures.

What concerns me more is the disgraceful attitude of people like Bercow who feel the need to virtue-signal and insult the elected head of state of our most important ally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I couldn't care less about the usual suspects sky-screaming because of childhood issues about authority figures.

What concerns me more is the disgraceful attitude of people like Bercow who feel the need to virtue-signal and insult the elected head of state of our most important ally.

Bercow is a thick entitled tosser. Nuff  said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Libspero said:

Ten groups of protesters,  and not a single one objecting to the rise in global trade protectionism.

People who protest these kinds of events are just simple minded idiots and/or self interest groups who’ve been radicalised by reading one too many tabloids.

Similarly self evident when Carl Benjamin was protested at his public debates.

Its one of the best tricks the global corparists played on western activists, get them to protest for there own destruction  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ninjaborrower said:

Its one of the best tricks the global corparists played on western activists, get them to protest for there own destruction  

Remember the 'anti-globalisation' stuff from the early 2000s? That's absolutely gone down the memory hole.

There's a good article here that explains how this happens; basically the left doesn't like to admit its faults and when their causes are no longer viable, they are quietly dropped and forgotten about in favour of the next fashion.

https://iea.org.uk/blog/whatever-happened-to-the-anti-globalisation-movement-on-the-anti-capitalist-lefts-immunity-to-r

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

Remember the 'anti-globalisation' stuff from the early 2000s? That's absolutely gone down the memory hole.

There's a good article here that explains how this happens; basically the left doesn't like to admit its faults and when their causes are no longer viable, they are quietly dropped and forgotten about in favour of the next fashion.

https://iea.org.uk/blog/whatever-happened-to-the-anti-globalisation-movement-on-the-anti-capitalist-lefts-immunity-to-r

 

Yes i do,the left back then where very anti bilderberg, it seems the education system got back on the game and tightened up the indoctrination

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/06/2019 at 19:38, Austin Allegro said:

Remember the 'anti-globalisation' stuff from the early 2000s? That's absolutely gone down the memory hole

Geeze. They had me to. Gitts. I never gave a second thought for those people then.

What I wouldnt do to go back and listen. Blanked. Had me once for a sucker not twice.

Reflection..wouldnt one of those pizza shapes have been animal rights?

Where have they been hushed off to. Far more sympathy off me now.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can all fuck off.  Americans fought alongside brits on d-day.  Why?  USA could quite happily  have co-existed with a nazi europe.  Why?  Because they cared about us and our values.  And now,  75 yrs later, a bunch of unwashed scrotes line the streets to spit in their faces!  Fuck them all.  I only wish they were the ones being turned to mincemeat on normandy beaches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.