• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Beans

The Alternative - apparently...

The alternative is the uk moves to a more direct democracy, which would prevent fucktards like Brown n Blair running wild with under 40% of the electorate.

Technologies there.

The Swiz are hardly some fucked up tin pot shit hole. In fact, theres a correlation between broad, direct democracy and economic and social success.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

The alternative is the uk moves to a more direct democracy, which would prevent fucktards like Brown n Blair running wild with under 40% of the electorate.

Technologies there.

The Swiz are hardly some fucked up tin pot shit hole. In fact, theres a correlation between broad, direct democracy and economic and social success.

:D I believe I may have mentioned this....

Not that it's perfect, mind. You can't remove all the elite's and banker's power.

Mind you I reckon it would take at least 10 years for the Brit population to grow up and realise that you have to live with what you voted for. Boaty Mcboatface is funny, but a shitty president, government  or policy is another matter.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Dave Beans said:

Launch of yet another party?

There's still a lot of names for new Chuka Umunna parties including the Yet Another Party and indeed that might be the best name of all - YAP would be apt like CUK is.

alternative

Synonyms for alternative

different second substitute surrogate another back-up flipside other side

Look at the choice of names instead of "Change".

change

Synonyms for change

adjustment advance development difference diversity innovation modification reversal revision revolution shift switch transformation transition variation about-face addition break compression contraction conversion correction distortion diversification metamorphosis modulation mutation novelty permutation reconstruction refinement remodeling surrogate tempering transmutation turn turnover variance variety vicissitude

There's more.

Some are better than others of course but there's plenty of scope for new names all equally meaningless.

Edited by twocents

8 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

:D I believe I may have mentioned this....

Not that it's perfect, mind. You can't remove all the elite's and banker's power.

Mind you I reckon it would take at least 10 years for the Brit population to grow up and realise that you have to live with what you voted for. Boaty Mcboatface is funny, but a shitty president, government  or policy is another matter.

After 97 the swiss banks, as far as as leveraging their capital, have been severely, and i mean to the point of hard stop, been removed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48515505

As Oscar Wilde said - What a sad collection of useless cunts.

Makes the LibDem look good.

23 minutes ago, One percent said:

It’s Chuckus Yermoney.  

A man born 20 years too late for the gravy train of Nu Labour.

A book circuit or charritty job to follow.

As much crap as I want to throw..you know he will surface with some cushy wedge in the future.

It aint fair..i need a sky scream.

40 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

You can't remove all the elite's and banker's power.

The bankers can and will be stripped of power, we just have to replace their money with one we made ourselves that has no central control. Its already in play ...