• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

People who have no responsibility asking sap taxpayer for yet more free money

Ffs. Stop fucking breeding or get a job. Your choice. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7119641/Family-ten-live-house-cramped-five-children-share-one-room-them.html

A family of ten living in a three-bed house for five years are on a desperate search for a new home. 

Stewart Davenport who lives with his partner, their eight children and step children all aged between one and 15, will be welcoming another addition to the family.

But conditions in their Oxford home are already so cramped that five children have to share a bedroom between them.

Mr Davenport's family have lived in their Rose Hill council home since 2014 but the father believes that his eldest daughter's baby, which is due in September will place too great a strain on living conditions.   

Pick the bones ones out of that dosbodders 

2 hours ago, One percent said:

Stewart Davenport who lives with his partner, their eight children and step children all aged between one and 15, will be welcoming another addition to the family.

Sterilise the fuckers - now.

2 hours ago, One percent said:

Looking at the photos, is his partner the granny in red on the right and his 15 year old pregnant daughter the woman with bags under her eyes and a double chin?

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

This is really what UC was designed to deal with; people just taking the piss and racking up more and more benefits have been stopped from so doing.

In this case though, can’t the daughter move out once she has her kid and start collecting her own UC? It does stop the most egregious miss use of the benefits system though.

6 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

In this case though, can’t the daughter move out once she has her kid and start collecting her own UC? It does stop the most egregious miss use of the benefits system though.

I am amazed that she is 15.  I'd have said 26 and that is being generous.

Yes she can; so the whole premise of the story is nonsense.

In victorian times people like this would have died destitute in some back alley. I can't help thinking we're too soft on people like this. 

The parents should have to do something for their money. Even if it was just sitting in an empty room for 40 hours a week.

10 hours ago, Great Guy said:

In victorian times people like this would have died destitute in some back alley. I can't help thinking we're too soft on people like this. 

The parents should have to do something for their money. Even if it was just sitting in an empty room for 40 hours a week.

Hey! They're not having my job.

10 hours ago, Great Guy said:

'Working' for a council? 

11 hours ago, Wheeler said:

I’m betting they thought that if daughter got pregnant, they would be able to get round the two kid rule. Council sniffed it out for the scam that it is and told daughter that there would be no bigger house and that they would house her separately 

Wierd tgat, Oxford is one tgese places i grew up hearing about, assumed it was posh, then went there and stayed a  mile out from centre.

In bred shithole full of hill billies.

Had exact same experience in Cambridge.

Slightly different in Brighton - dodgy carney folk land.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

'Working' for a council? 

Funny you should say that as when I worked for a council it was just like that. I'd be sent out to "offices" all over the county, just a hidden room attached to some other council facility/school/library/social service/old building, completely hidden and cut off from the rest of the council with maybe 1 or 2 people working from. Nobody would actually know where these people were specifically, what they did or have ever met them. I'd just given a vague location, an email address and sometimes if I was lucky a phone number and off I went on a wild goose chase. On finally finding the location you can tell these people had little to no contact with the rest of org or a manager and by going through their computers was fairly obvious they spent their days watching DVDs (often still left in the drive), browsing the web and all manner of shit installed (including games), with their modus operandi of keeping their heads down and avoiding any situation which might involve them being asked "what the fuck do you actually do here?". There were hundreds of staff like this, maybe even thousands.

Edited by gibbon

Perhaps Oxford Council will find the family a pair of next door houses for them. One vacant, the other over-occupied. Move the over-occupying tenant to a flat or bungalow and then knock the 2 houses into one. ;)

On 10/06/2019 at 09:33, gibbon said:

Funny you should say that as when I worked for a council it was just like that. I'd be sent out to "offices" all over the county, just a hidden room attached to some other council facility/school/library/social service/old building, completely hidden and cut off from the rest of the council with maybe 1 or 2 people working from. Nobody would actually know where these people were specifically, what they did or have ever met them. I'd just given a vague location, an email address and sometimes if I was lucky a phone number and off I went on a wild goose chase. On finally finding the location you can tell these people had little to no contact with the rest of org or a manager and by going through their computers was fairly obvious they spent their days watching DVDs (often still left in the drive), browsing the web and all manner of shit installed (including games), with their modus operandi of keeping their heads down and avoiding any situation which might involve them being asked "what the fuck do you actually do here?". There were hundreds of staff like this, maybe even thousands.

I too speak from experience :-)