• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
UmBongo

Careless hunt

Victoria Derbyshire does a 'James Naughtie' and mispronounces Tory mp Jeremy Hunt's middle name. 

(gets in before @One percent with the daily mail link) ;)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7123777/Now-BBC-presenter-Victoria-Derbyshire-mispronounces-Jeremy-Hunts-name.html

I suppose Jeremy has got use to using the gynaecological swearword now over they years with the worst of it probably happening at school. 

Quote: 

Addressing Conservative MP Steve Brine, she said: 'You say the man you are backing, Jeremy ... I'm so sorry, Jeremy Hunt.

'I've never said that before in my life. It's normally men who say that so I really, really want to apologise.'

So it's just men who use that swearword is it? o.O

I think he should do the journalists a favour by changing his surname to "C*nt"?   Like that interviewers can be relaxed, safe in the knowledge they can't f*ck it up? (As it's clearly a major issue for them at the moment? O.o!)

9 minutes ago, whocares said:

I think he should do the journalists a favour by changing his surname to "C*nt"?   Like that interviewers can be relaxed, safe in the knowledge they can't f*ck it up? (As it's clearly a major issue for them at the moment? O.o!)

Spelt with a capital K so as not to be rude.

3 hours ago, Oskar said:

Spelt with a capital K so as not to be rude.

There was a young lass from Bombay

Who was put in the family way

By the mate of a lugger,

And ignorant bugger

Who always spelt kunt with a k.

14 hours ago, Harley said:

Who on earth listens to Victoria Derbyshire!

Probably the entire Jezza Kyle viewing audience. 

Now I know her for two things (not sure her infamy is moving much in the right direction). 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/8954135/BBC-Radio-5-presenter-Victoria-Derbyshire-lets-the-plane-take-the-strain-to-Salford.html

I’m sorry but that is virtually impossible even for a layman, let alone a professional broadcaster READING from a script. How often have any of you accidentally said CUNT in your daily life?

i’m calling fake news - she is welcoming the additional media coverage esp tabloids that it will bring