• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Releasing terrorists ‘too early’. What could possibly go wrong?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7140883/Fears-early-release-terrorists-jail-TEN-recalled-prison-licence.html

Ten convicted jihadis were chucked back in their cells after breaching their licence conditions last year - marking the highest ever total.

The figures, from a new report by the Home Office, brings into question whether the terrorists are being released from jail while they are still radicalised and dangerous.

Criminals can be dragged back to prison if they break the rules of their probation while released on licence or parole, in a move called 'recall'.

The Home Office report - released yesterday - shows the number of people arrested for terror offences in Britain has dropped by 40 per cent in the last year, compared with the 12-month period which saw several high-profile attacks on London and Manchester.

The 268 arrests made in the year ending March 2019 was significantly down on the 443 the previous year - the highest since records began - which included the Manchester Arena bombing as well as terror attacks at London Bridge, Parsons Green and Finsbury Park.

Islamist extremists made up the bulk of suspects in custody for terror-related offences.

There were 178 in the last year, down from 186 the year before which is the first time since 2014 the number has not increased.

There are currently 223 terrorists in prison in the UK, which is down 2 per cent on last year and the first drop in numbers since 2013.

why have they not been removed from the country?  

"Abdul - did you pack the c4, timer, screws and bolts?"

"I did Mo, what time are we blowing up the concert?"

"6.30, Abdul"

"Mo, I can't do it"

"Look, we've been through this before - Allah wills it! paradise awaits us, brother!"

"No, I mean I can't do it - I've got a probation meeting at 6.45"

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7140883/Fears-early-release-terrorists-jail-TEN-recalled-prison-licence.html

Ten convicted jihadis were chucked back in their cells after breaching their licence conditions last year - marking the highest ever total.

The figures, from a new report by the Home Office, brings into question whether the terrorists are being released from jail while they are still radicalised and dangerous.

Criminals can be dragged back to prison if they break the rules of their probation while released on licence or parole, in a move called 'recall'.

The Home Office report - released yesterday - shows the number of people arrested for terror offences in Britain has dropped by 40 per cent in the last year, compared with the 12-month period which saw several high-profile attacks on London and Manchester.

The 268 arrests made in the year ending March 2019 was significantly down on the 443 the previous year - the highest since records began - which included the Manchester Arena bombing as well as terror attacks at London Bridge, Parsons Green and Finsbury Park.

Islamist extremists made up the bulk of suspects in custody for terror-related offences.

There were 178 in the last year, down from 186 the year before which is the first time since 2014 the number has not increased.

There are currently 223 terrorists in prison in the UK, which is down 2 per cent on last year and the first drop in numbers since 2013.

why have they not been removed from the country?  

That is an interesting number ... but I  am more concerned about the thousands upon thousands of terrorists and their supporters (Hate preachers etc) who are not in prison many of whom will be planning attacks as we speak ... oh and the daily additions to their numbers by both legal and illegal routes.

Edited by satch