• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

And I christen them - Plague and Pestilence

Im not joking!

There's no science/info on what happens to kids born from a mother who's had Ebola.

In fact ther's little science/info on Ebola - bar it being v v dangerous.

AFAIK Ebola is just dormant.

What happens if the stress of pregnancy kicks it off.

Or if the babies are carrying a dormant version might flare up later.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Im not joking!

There's no science/info on what happens to kids born from a mother who's had Ebola.

Patient zero.  o.O  

Given she's a nurse you'd think she'd know it's better to have kids before you're 43.

But then, as I recall she thought it unnecessary to report having a fever while returning from volunteer work in an ebola epidemic. You'd be filled with confidence being treated by her, wouldn't you?

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Im not joking!

28 weeks later may give a good idea 👍

Im not joking!

I doubt if she's the only one. Many thousands had Ebola  in the big outbreak, and they didn't all die, so I imagine there have been many kids born to mothers who are Ebola survivors since.

My wife knows a midwife at the hospital. They've had to spend a fortune isolating her and then the babies when they come, spent a fortune training people and bringing in additional equipment.

Pauline's a right old drain on the NHS....plus she's a 43 year old with serious health problems. Can't see her taking the kids down the park.

Selfish twat,

3 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I doubt if she's the only one. Many thousands had Ebola  in the big outbreak, and they didn't all die, so I imagine there have been many kids born to mothers who are Ebola survivors since.

In the arse end of nowhere...

3 minutes ago, choochoo said:

My wife knows a midwife at the hospital. They've had to spend a fortune isolating her and then the babies when they come, spent a fortune training people and bringing in additional equipment.

Pauline's a right old drain on the NHS....plus she's a 43 year old with serious health problems. Can't see her taking the kids down the park.

Selfish twat,

So the hospital is not buying into the 100% cured / no risk either.

Mental bitch should have had her tubes tied and adopted.

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Im not joking!

Meanwhile concerning her husband's health 9 months ago,  nothing  quite like a danger bang for him I guess.

Right, this gets even more mental.

Disability theatre director 

1_Screen-Shot-2019-06-13-at-122639-copyJ

File under 'Not right'

Robert, who is renowned for his uncompromising treatment of disability on stage, followed up on Wednesday evening, posting a fresh picture of him with the twins.

He wrote: “Hello y’all. We’ve no idea who the guy holding us is but he seems to think we’re the best birthday present ever.”

Robert, who is gay and understood to be in a long-term relationship, received more than 400 comments congratulating him on the happy news – that came on his birthday.

Robert Softley Gale, 33, who has cerebral palsy and will be performing a show about ­disability entitled If These Spasms Could Speak at this year’s Edinburgh Festival, had just attended the Charity Awards in Glasgow.

He was with his partner Nathan Gale, 28 – who works for the Scottish Transgender Alliance – when bouncers at The Polo Lounge, in Glasgow city centre, refused him entry to the bar.

Surely bigamy applies to a married gay person?

Posted (edited)

Having read all this, I really want to get off this bizarre, nutty world, and get on the next (hopefully saner) one.

I feel like I am trapped in some mad matrix.

Help!!!!!

Edited by Gordie Lastchance

6 minutes ago, Gordie Lastchance said:

Reading all this so far, I really want to get off this bizarre, nutty world, and get on the next (hopefully saner) one.

I feel like I am trapped in some mad matrix. NHS diversity committee

Help!!!!!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, spygirl said:

In the arse end of nowhere...

So the hospital is not buying into the 100% cured / no risk either.

Mental bitch should have had her tubes tied and adopted.

This might be why:

Guardian, October, 2015: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/16/how-pauline-cafferkeys-ebola-relapse-tears-up-everything-doctors-thought-they-knew

"When nurse Pauline Cafferkey was admitted back into the infectious diseases unit of the Royal Free hospital in London on 9 October, nine months after recovering from Ebola, and then became critically ill, all the previous assumptions about the long-term effects of this virus had to be torn up."

And this scary bit: "Those who manage to clear the virus from their system survive. But while their bloodstream, their saliva and organs such as the liver are free of the Ebola virus, there are immuno-privileged pockets where it can hide out – parts of the body that the immune system does not protect. It was recently found to linger in the fluid inside the eye."

I wonder what the other parents at the nursery her kids will likely attend be thinking in years to come? Kids can be biters. Kids kiss and swap all sorts of fluids. We know they are germ factories.

Wouldn't it be a bit like giving the other toddlers a Smith and Wesson Magnum with one bullet in the cylinder and encouraging them to play with it?

Edited by Gordie Lastchance

Robert Softley Gale, 33, who has cerebral palsy and will be performing a show about ­disability entitled If These Spasms Could Speak at this year’s Edinburgh Festival, had just attended the Charity Awards in Glasgow.

He was with his partner Nathan Gale, 28 – who works for the Scottish Transgender Alliance – when bouncers at The Polo Lounge, in Glasgow city centre, refused him entry to the bar.

Surely bigamy applies to a married gay person?

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Gordie Lastchance said:

Having read all this, I really want to get off this bizarre, nutty world, and get on the next (hopefully saner) one.

I feel like I am trapped in some mad matrix.

Help!!!!!

Stop the World – I Want to Get Off was written about 60 years ago and the world must be maybe without exaggeration 10 times worse now.

The play and film definitely needs a long overdue update.

Edited by twocents

23 minutes ago, Gordie Lastchance said:

This might be why:

Guardian, October, 2015: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/16/how-pauline-cafferkeys-ebola-relapse-tears-up-everything-doctors-thought-they-knew

"When nurse Pauline Cafferkey was admitted back into the infectious diseases unit of the Royal Free hospital in London on 9 October, nine months after recovering from Ebola, and then became critically ill, all the previous assumptions about the long-term effects of this virus had to be torn up."

And this scary bit: "Those who manage to clear the virus from their system survive. But while their bloodstream, their saliva and organs such as the liver are free of the Ebola virus, there are immuno-privileged pockets where it can hide out – parts of the body that the immune system does not protect. It was recently found to linger in the fluid inside the eye."

I wonder what the other parents at the nursery her kids will likely attend be thinking in years to come? Kids can be biters. Kids kiss and swap all sorts of fluids. We know they are germ factories.

Wouldn't it be a bit like giving toddlers a Smith and Wesson Magnum with one bullet in the cylinder and encouraging them to play with it?

It's almost as if they want a worldwide epidemic.

There must be a law against spreading deadly contagious diseases - I believe there is a law regarding Aids and indeed some people have been prosecuted under that law.

33 minutes ago, twocents said:

Stop the World – I Want to Get Off was written about 60 years ago and the world must be maybe without exaggeration 10 times worse now.

The play and film definitely needs a long overdue update.

Fucking hell. Worlds gone mad and us idiots are paying for it all. I'm off to get coked up with the Govester.

38 minutes ago, twocents said:

It's almost as if they want a worldwide epidemic.

There must be a law against spreading deadly contagious diseases - I believe there is a law regarding Aids and indeed some people have been prosecuted under that law.

I’m more cynical. Yes the want epidemics but so that the big pharma can make shedloads ‘dealing’ with it. It would not suprise me in the least if they weren’t the cause.  Problem, reaction, solution 

https://ethics.wikia.org/wiki/Problem_Reaction_Solution

David Icke Problem Reaction Solution

Create a problem

Terrorism, financial crisis, etc.

Manufacture a reaction

Let the mainstream media only broadcast/print the side of the problem you want to show

Provide a solution

wars, corporate tax-cuts, welfare budget cuts, etc.

19 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’m more cynical. Yes the want epidemics but so that the big pharma can make shedloads ‘dealing’ with it. It would not suprise me in the least if they weren’t the cause.  Problem, reaction, solution 

https://ethics.wikia.org/wiki/Problem_Reaction_Solution

David Icke Problem Reaction Solution

Create a problem

Terrorism, financial crisis, etc.

Manufacture a reaction

Let the mainstream media only broadcast/print the side of the problem you want to show

Provide a solution

wars, corporate tax-cuts, welfare budget cuts, etc.

With box office breaking films before the event broadcasting how fearful everyone should be about whatever they've got planned and in the pipeline for the world's population.

Posted (edited)

With all the £billions they haven't even got procedures in place to prevent deadly contamination of sandwiches.

1 minute ago.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/listeria-outbreak-hospital-sandwich-deaths-nhs-public-health-england-a8959016.html

Hospital sandwich death toll rises to five as two more fatal cases of listeria poisoning confirmed.

Edited by twocents

1 minute ago, twocents said:

With all the £billions they haven't even got procedures in place to prevent deadly contamination of sandwiches.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/listeria-outbreak-hospital-sandwich-deaths-nhs-public-health-england-a8959016.html

Hospital sandwich death toll rises to five as two more fatal cases of listeria poisoning confirmed.

Well, tbf, it’s cheaper than treating them. o.O