• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
SNACR

Things That You Should See But Never Do

Posted (edited)

Has anyone ever seen some actual old people, in the wild, crossing where they put these endless signs?

Are they a total waste of money or do Britain’s wily old geriatrics have a maverick streak and go rogue crossing elsewhere?

spacer.png

Edited by SNACR

11 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Has anyone ever seen some actual old people, in the wild, crossing where they put these endless signs?

Are they a total waste of money or do Britain’s wily old geriatrics have a maverick streak and go rogue crossing elsewhere?

spacer.png

Needs to be updated 👍

ACCEE4F0-093F-452F-A0EA-F74EA4AFF939.jpeg

3 hours ago, SNACR said:

spacer.png

Anal Fisting?

Watched all three of my bairns slip out of their mother's clout - and even got my photo took cutting the cord when my son was born.

Wonderful experience.

Any gadgie who shits his pants when confronted with a blood-stained pair of piss-flaps hoying out a sprog needs to change his name to Marc Almond toot fucking sweet...!

;)

XYY

28 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Watched all three of my bairns slip out of their mother's clout - and even got my photo took cutting the cord when my son was born.

Wonderful experience.

Any gadgie who shits his pants when confronted with a blood-stained pair of piss-flaps hoying out a sprog needs to change his name to Marc Almond toot fucking sweet...!

;)

XYY

Bollocks. Didn’t add a thing to the “wonder” of it for me, and not much different to an animal birth, of which I’ve seen plenty, except for loads of people around with green jackets. Then someone hands you something that looks like Gollum crossed with Winston Churchill (except she had thick dark hair) and you goggle at it for a bit before handing it back. Fatherhood held no magic for me until later. 

The only positive thing about being there was providing a bit of moral support to the missus who is mentally fragile at the best of times so needed it, if she was a toughie I’d say better left to it for sure. 

I’m reminded for some reason of an old bruiser I know in his 80s who savagely growls his opinion of modern men in a thick Gloucestershire accent - “Men? -  they’re not men, they’d fuckin breast-feed if they could....” (this is probably what he’d say of men being present at the birth, although I’ve never asked him if he was for his kids)

At least with the rise in the number of F2M transpeople we will finally get a definitive answer to the eternal question:

Which is more painful, childbirth or getting your foreskin trapped in your zipper?

Sorry, should have prefaced that with a trigger warning.

And to answer the original question:

Chainsaw juggling!

7 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Yep. For everyone concerned IMO. The old witch midwives that kept men away from births knew a thing or two.

I didn't listen to my mates who told me to stay away from the business end when my first was born. 

It was like watching my favourite pub burn to the ground.

Stayed at shoulder height for the second. I think Mrs H. preferred that.

Possibly the thread title needs an edit here. If read in conjunction with the OP it becomes clear that: 

Things you should see but never do (like bungee jumping)

Should actually read:

Things you should see but never do see (like dog wardens)

34 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I didn't listen to my mates who told me to stay away from the business end when my first was born. 

It was like watching my favourite pub burn to the ground.

Stayed at shoulder height for the second. I think Mrs H. preferred that.

Absolutely.

But somehow I instinctively knew that if I witnessed the birth of my first, with all the associated blood and gore, there would, beyond the faintest shadow of doubt, never have been a second, since it would have put me off sex for life.

Pacing the corridor for me every time.

36 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Our dog warden has been militarised. He dresses up like something out of a SWAT team, and drives a van with flashing lights, and "enforcement" written all over it.

45 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Possibly the thread title needs an edit here. If read in conjunction with the OP it becomes clear that: 

Things you should see but never do (like bungee jumping)

Should actually read:

or

Things you should see but never do see until you don't want to see them.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

How about things you have seen that can't be unseen?

Clever post xD

That's just made me recall a moment I try to forget  :CryBaby:

Edited by Hopeful

13 hours ago, SNACR said:

spacer.png

Overhead gantry signs on motorways that say anything other than "Queue after junction"

Never seen any of the "reported" hazards:-

Reports of Debris

Reports of Pedestrians in carriageway

Reports of Accident/Incident