• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Done for murdering a child in Spain? Not a problem, here have a job in a primary school

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7147419/Primary-school-unwittingly-hired-convicted-child-murderer-stabbed-teenage-girl-death.html

A notorious Spanish child murderer worked as a teaching assistant in a British primary school for ten months, it has shockingly emerged.

Iria Suárez González, 35, and a friend sliced the throat of a teenage schoolgirl and stabbed her 32 times in 2000.

But despite her horrific crime, the cold-blooded killer was hired by West Oxford Primary School after exploiting a legal loophole meaning she did not have to reveal her dark past.

Under Spanish law, any conviction committed by a minor is wiped from their record after 10 years.

The EU is just great, isn't it?

Spanish teens murder school pal for fame
By ELIZABETH NASH

May 31 2000 12:11 AM

TWO teenage girls hacked a 16-year-old school friend to death because they wanted to become famous and to enjoy extreme experiences, they confessed...

TWO teenage girls hacked a 16-year-old school friend to death because they wanted to become famous and to enjoy extreme experiences, they confessed to a judge near the Spanish port of Cadiz.

The case has stunned Spain and prompted psychologists to warn that lack of family affection is producing a generation of young psychopaths.

The body of Clara Garcia Casado was found early on Saturday morning on scrubland in the southern town of San Fernando, bearing more than 18 knife wounds and with her head almost severed by the violence of the assault.

Two girls, aged 16 and 17, were charged with premeditated murder late on Monday and detained after eight hours of questioning. As they were led from court, some 1,500 enraged neighbours shrieked insults at them, including ``witches to the pyre''.

The judge, Juan Jose Parra, said that the elder suspect had confessed to inflicting the fatal wounds, while the other willingly participated in the premeditated slaughter.

The two had made no attempt to destroy their blood-stained clothing after the attack, or to dispose of the weapon, a small knife that was later found in the kitchen of one of theteenagers.

Judge Parra said ``there was no clear motive'' for the crime, but said that the girls wanted ``to experience something new'' and ``to become famous''. They had also told him that Clara was ``weak and easily impressionable''.

The girls had invited Clara to join them on a night out, and she had accepted because her boyfriend was watching a football match. Then, under the influence of a cocktail of alcohol and drugs, they are said to have carried out their gruesome assault.

Several young girls had apparently received similar invitations in past weeks, but Clara was the first who was willing and able to agree to the fatal escapade. Several of the victim's fingers were broken and all her nails torn, suggesting that a fierce struggle had taken place.

Investigators initially suggested a ``satanic'' motive or that role games were involved, but it seems a morbid lust for violence lay at the root of the murder. Each girl had copious literature in her bedroom exalting bizarre and cruel acts of violence.

They also kept newspaper clippings about a teenage boy, Jose Rabadan, who was arrested in April in Alicante for hacking his parents and his Downs' syndrome sister to death with a Japanese Samurai sword. The judge said the two accused had told him of their admiration for Jose, a martial arts fanatic whom they apparently considered a role model.

Spanish psychologists warned yesterday that cold-blooded acts of violence by alienated youngsters were increasingly common. These acts were often accompanied by a complete lackof remorse, or even pride, by theperpetrators.

Here :- https://www.independent.ie/world-news/spanish-teens-murder-school-pal-for-fame-26119091.html

2 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I thought the hiring of staff working in schools had been tightened up after Ian Huntley murdered two schoolgirls from the school where he was a caretaker 9_9

In the UK....

Sadly, she came over with a clean slate, which us fucking juts for something premeditated and off the scale nuts.

Just shows how fucking pountless tye enganced CRB checks are when a different jystice systrm is mixed in.

In tge uk closest woul be the Bulgar case. No way those murdering kuds would be let nwar a school.

However.... Iria...

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

In the UK....

Sadly, she came over with a clean slate, which us fucking juts for something premeditated and off the scale nuts.

Just shows how fucking pountless tye enganced CRB checks are when a different jystice systrm is mixed in.

Yes, no in depth debate or joined up thinking regarding the whole system.

It is something I find very worrying.

Immigrants have the same rights as the indigenous, but there is a world of difference:

• The indigenous have a lifetime of checks on them.  You can't just do something bad and then disappear (well, it is very difficult).  This extends to things like education attainment, work experience, etc, etc.
  • The immigrant has a much lower check rate.  They can come to the UK with a complex history and there's a fairly good chance that it won't be identified as they come into the UK.  They can make stuff up, gloss over problems and even if you try to check the language problems often makes people give up (eg translate education certificates and understand foreign education standards).  

So to me it seems sensible to do things like having much harder checks on immigrants compared with locals.  But that's seen as racist so it never happens, and when it does (through various means) then the shout of 'racist' is even louder. 

[Today we've got a great example -- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-48653150/bame-doctors-more-likely-to-be-investigated-than-white-ones:  Figures obtained by a BBC Freedom of Information request suggest the GMC is more likely to investigate complaints against BAME doctors than those who are white.  Black and Asian doctors make up around a third of the workforce in the UK but are over-represented in fitness to practice cases.  Now, UK BAME should have the same investigation rate as white, but the 'third of workforce' tells us that there are loads and loads of foreign trained and experienced doctors in the UK (we knew that anyway), and these will have an element of their history that is unknown or difficult to identify -- thus you'd absolutely expect investigation rates to be higher.  But, of course, the result of this 'racist' is that investigation rates for BAME will be reduced, giving a lower check rate than whites once the impact of unknown elements of their history is factored in]

In France there are no CRB type checks. Our local town hall was employing paedos and drug dealers in my son's secondary school. I'd warned the mayor he needed to do some background checks but he accused me of being paranoid and said it was not the French way. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, dgul said:

It is something I find very worrying.

Immigrants have the same rights as the indigenous, but there is a world of difference:

• The indigenous have a lifetime of checks on them.  You can't just do something bad and then disappear (well, it is very difficult).  This extends to things like education attainment, work experience, etc, etc.
  • The immigrant has a much lower check rate.  They can come to the UK with a complex history and there's a fairly good chance that it won't be identified as they come into the UK.  They can make stuff up, gloss over problems and even if you try to check the language problems often makes people give up (eg translate education certificates and understand foreign education standards).  

So to me it seems sensible to do things like having much harder checks on immigrants compared with locals.  But that's seen as racist so it never happens, and when it does (through various means) then the shout of 'racist' is even louder. 

[Today we've got a great example -- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-48653150/bame-doctors-more-likely-to-be-investigated-than-white-ones:  Figures obtained by a BBC Freedom of Information request suggest the GMC is more likely to investigate complaints against BAME doctors than those who are white.  Black and Asian doctors make up around a third of the workforce in the UK but are over-represented in fitness to practice cases.  Now, UK BAME should have the same investigation rate as white, but the 'third of workforce' tells us that there are loads and loads of foreign trained and experienced doctors in the UK (we knew that anyway), and these will have an element of their history that is unknown or difficult to identify -- thus you'd absolutely expect investigation rates to be higher.  But, of course, the result of this 'racist' is that investigation rates for BAME will be reduced, giving a lower check rate than whites once the impact of unknown elements of their history is factored in]

and they will also come under the affirmative action rules.

Edited by twocents

3 hours ago, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7147419/Primary-school-unwittingly-hired-convicted-child-murderer-stabbed-teenage-girl-death.html

A notorious Spanish child murderer worked as a teaching assistant in a British primary school for ten months, it has shockingly emerged.

Iria Suárez González, 35, and a friend sliced the throat of a teenage schoolgirl and stabbed her 32 times in 2000.

But despite her horrific crime, the cold-blooded killer was hired by West Oxford Primary School after exploiting a legal loophole meaning she did not have to reveal her dark past.

Under Spanish law, any conviction committed by a minor is wiped from their record after 10 years.

No advantage there in being in the eu. 

At least typically not for British children and their parents who in that case were being subjected to an increased risk just through being in the eu.

Just now, twocents said:

No advantage there in being in the eu. 

At least typically not for British children and their parents who in that case were being subjected to an increased risk just through being in the eu.

Luckily, she didn’t decapitate one of her pupils. Mind, it’s an accident  murder waiting to happen.  

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

In the UK....

In tge uk closest woul be the Bulgar case. No way those murdering kuds would be let nwar a school.

However.... Iria...

The enhanced DBS check costs £44 and what will that pay for exactly?! Probably only the certificate itself. A thorough background check (DV Developed Vetting) costs between £10-20k. So the DBS is really just lip service albeit with a reassuring piece of paper. 

2 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

The enhanced DBS check costs £44 and what will that pay for exactly?! Probably only the certificate itself. A thorough background check (DV Developed Vetting) costs between £10-20k. So the DBS is really just lip service albeit with a reassuring piece of paper. 

It’s also a nice little earner for whoever administers it 

6 hours ago, longtomsilver said:

Public sector job creation scheme, which make some naive  assumptions - that the person is British and has lived i n the uK all the time.

Se 10m EUers +--2m thread.

With so many non UK born peoplein the country, then simple fact that there is a massive hole i nthe system should bar any non UK - or person not present i nthe UK for a few years - from any job that requires a DBS check?

I can think of several foreign TAs/teachers as I type this. Who's to say they are not their own countries Rose West?

50 minutes ago, spygirl said:

With so many non UK born peoplein the country, then simple fact that there is a massive hole i nthe system should bar any non UK - or person not present i nthe UK for a few years - from any job that requires a DBS check?

It's not just jobs. It's also any unpaid voluntary roles which may bring you into contact with children and/or vulnerable adults.

I have police certificates from all the countries I've worked in. Some of them are quite pretty. Each of them only cost me a few quid.

Just now, unregistered_guest said:

It's not just jobs. It's also any unpaid voluntary roles which may bring you into contact with children and/or vulnerable adults.

I have police certificates from all the countries I've worked in. Some of them are quite pretty. Each of them only cost me a few quid.

Ditto driving licenses.

U remember asking a Mexican how much it cost, money or time, for a license - £50 quid and they give you one, no need to drive a car.

Outside of US/Canada, Northern Europe (south is bent) and Oz/NZ| *everything* can be achieved via a bribe.

Stop pissign around pretending a medical degree from Sudan or a driving license from Bulgaia is equivalent to the UK.

37 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Ditto driving licenses.

U remember asking a Mexican how much it cost, money or time, for a license - £50 quid and they give you one, no need to drive a car.

Outside of US/Canada, Northern Europe (south is bent) and Oz/NZ| *everything* can be achieved via a bribe.

Stop pissign around pretending a medical degree from Sudan or a driving license from Bulgaia is equivalent to the UK.

Bulgarians don’t bother with such things as driving licences, MOTs or insurance. 

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/details-court-teenager-appears-over-16435126

A teenager has appeared in court accused of causing the deaths of a father and daughter from East Cleveland by dangerous driving.

Mario Dzhambazov, who had been living in Whitby, was charged following a collision on the Woodhouse roundabout at Guisborough on Thursday.

The 18-year-old suspect was brought into court on Saturday morning, wearing handcuffs and flanked by two security officers.

A Bulgarian interpreter translated the proceedings to him.

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

Bulgarians don’t bother with such things as driving licences, MOTs or insurance. 

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/details-court-teenager-appears-over-16435126

A teenager has appeared in court accused of causing the deaths of a father and daughter from East Cleveland by dangerous driving.

Mario Dzhambazov, who had been living in Whitby, was charged following a collision on the Woodhouse roundabout at Guisborough on Thursday.

The 18-year-old suspect was brought into court on Saturday morning, wearing handcuffs and flanked by two security officers.

A Bulgarian interpreter translated the proceedings to him.

I was saving this for the 10m -+2m thread ...

1 minute ago, One percent said:

All threads lead to Rome  Eastern European’s. 

Oh careful. People will whinge about you using thread crossing, despite the news pointing to the intermingling of the things we whinge about on here.

1 hour ago, unregistered_guest said:

It's not just jobs and unpaid voluntary roads.  Try being a childminder with the temerity to allow your own 16 year old child live in their own home.  You'll be required to pay £52 to fund a DBS check for your own child.  "Sorry, can't give you a birthday present this year my darling, we've spent the money on a certificate to 'prove' you're not a mentalist.  Off you go to school now and listen to what the throat-slashers tell you".