• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
fooked

WTF

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7146933/Mass-brawl-erupts-lawn-bowls-match-teens-invade-green-hurl-stones-pensioners.html

a group of teens launched an attack on terrified pensioners.

The youths invaded the bowling green in Teignmouth, Devon armed with stones and chairs before singling out one of the elderly players who was reportedly then punched in the face. 

A 69-year-old man needed hospital treatment for cuts to his face and is now recovering at home. 

-----------------------------

They should strap the fuckers up naked and let everyone bowl their balls. 

Maybe there's more to it but this is the kind of thing I think we'll see more of over the next couple of decades or so. It's what happens when you fuck over the younger generations in favour of the older ones. I'd guess the dichotomy is felt far more keenly in seaside towns than most places.

4 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Maybe there's more to it but this is the kind of thing I think we'll see more of over the next couple of decades or so. It's what happens when you fuck over the younger generations in favour of the older ones. I'd guess the dichotomy is felt far more keenly in seaside towns than most places.

Add to that the bile poured toward the older generation by Remainers - agitators and media - and resentment will build.

Shame blame lies squarely with politicians of all parties who abandoned youth.

That said, NO EXCUSE for such moronic behaviour.

6 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

I doubt 14 year kids are likely to be thinking about generational warfare.The article suggest the scrotes involved were a known couple of troublemakers probably from the usual dysfunctional background.

I expect the criminal justice system will dump them back on the streets to resume the cycle of reoffending until they reach adulthood when sooner or later they commit a crime for which they get banged up as adults.

Rather cruelly I was thinking the most suitable punishment would be to dump them in London where their behaviour would probably end up with them being stabbed to death.

3 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

I doubt 14 year kids are likely to be thinking about generational warfare.The article suggest the scrotes involved were a known couple of troublemakers probably from the usual dysfunctional background.

I expect the criminal justice system will dump them back on the streets to resume the cycle of reoffending until they reach adulthood when sooner or later they commit a crime for which they get banged up as adults.

Rather cruelly I was thinking the most suitable punishment would be to dump them in London where their behaviour would probably end up with them being stabbed to death.

Or force them to play Crown bowls every weekend.....

19 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Plus the media and celebs have been vilifying the older generations since the Brexit vote.

23 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Same thing is being repeated in council housing up n down the country.

Divides into two groups - old people whove been in council  housing for 50 years. And dysfunctional families of Mother Hubbard proportions.

Theres no happy medium or functional, working, working age families.

20 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

I doubt 14 year kids are likely to be thinking about generational warfare.

Perhaps not directly so, but a 14 year old is not impervious to parents and media pointing out that they've been fucked for the benefit of the old. Of course, it would be better if they knew the truth that they've been fucked for the benefit of the banks and politicians, but that would never do.

29 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Add to that the bile poured toward the older generation by Remainers - agitators and media - and resentment will build.

Shame blame lies squarely with politicians of all parties who abandoned youth.

That said, NO EXCUSE for such moronic behaviour.

Absolutely, but the behaviour is only moronic if you know the other side to the story.