• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

I can cook me. And then brag about it on face ache.

Dear god, some people are not safe to be out on their own

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7156127/Woman-burns-cottage-pie-putting-MICROWAVE-45-minutes.html

A woman burnt her cottage pie to a crisp after putting it in the microwave for 45 minutes.

Kylie Jarman, 20, from King's Lynn, Norfolk, has hit out at Sainsbury's claiming the culinary disaster was caused by the instructions on the packaging not being clear enough.

'I thought it said 45 minutes in the microwave because it had small writing.

26 minutes ago, One percent said:

Dear god, some people are not safe to be out on their own

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7156127/Woman-burns-cottage-pie-putting-MICROWAVE-45-minutes.html

A woman burnt her cottage pie to a crisp after putting it in the microwave for 45 minutes.

Kylie Jarman, 20, from King's Lynn, Norfolk, has hit out at Sainsbury's claiming the culinary disaster was caused by the instructions on the packaging not being clear enough.

I bet she was wearing pyjamas when she bought the pie

7 minutes ago, BadAlchemy said:

She does have a very good point though...

xD

Yes, I’ve noticed that the writing on things has got a lot smaller in recent years, especially as I have got older. 

46 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yes, I’ve noticed that the writing on things has got a lot smaller in recent years, especially as I have got older. 

I have to move the packets away from me now to try and see what it says. I used to think it was funny when I was young and my mum did it. Not so much now. I can’t see a bloody thing without my glasses these days.

37 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

I have to move the packets away from me now to try and see what it says. I used to think it was funny when I was young and my mum did it. Not so much now. I can’t see a bloody thing without my glasses these days.

My arms are no longer long enough. xD

1 hour ago, maynardgravy said:

Her name is Kylie. Her parents are obviously mongs, she's just inherited their stupidity.

She should be so lucky... 

She looks more like 35 than 20...

"who ate all the (burnt) pies... “ 

Posted (edited)

"I did momentarily think it was a little strange when Sarah tapped in '45' on the microwave but we were so tired and hungry neither of us noticed."

Yep, I know a few folk who come back from a nite out in Weatherspoons tired and with an appetite :Beer:

Edited by Andersen
Typo

I thought, at first glance, that she'd burnt down her cottage through misuse of her microwave.  

It turns out that some rag thinks that someone overcooking their meal warrants being in the national press.

The world is broken.

10 minutes ago, dgul said:

I thought, at first glance, that she'd burnt down her cottage through misuse of her microwave.  

It turns out that some rag thinks that someone overcooking their meal warrants being in the national press.

The world is broken.

In the past even a local free paper would not have published a 'story' like this.

What next? Man takes sh*t and runs out of paper, claims Andrex should have warned him the roll was nearly gone?

1 hour ago, UmBongo said:

She should be so lucky... 

She looks more like 35 than 20...

"who ate all the (burnt) pies... “ 

Scary, isn't it?

14979284-7156127-image-a-11_1560938076186.jpg

Her sister-in-law's not much better...