• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Women punching above their weight.

I think there might also be a bit of guilt in that wealth has led to a luxury lifestyle that has encouraged weight gain.  

[This might be true, but i note that many poor people are fat.  Still, an element of guilt might remain]

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I'll just park this here. Pierce Brosnan and his wife.

image.png

The look on his face - Exhibit A

"yep, this is my wife, and I'll stand as near as I feel I can"

Edited by Hopeful

55 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

The look on his face - Exhibit A

"yep, this is my wife, and I'll stand as near as I feel I can"

Just outside the event horizon.

To be fair, I don't despise fat people - it's their body, just the normalisation of it.

Maybe he's a feeder?

45 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Similar pics always show up as click bait about her weight.

Not sure what cookies I have acquired.

Just so long as you don't eat them.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

And in younger days:

image.png.e5ee4604bbfde7a95d281833da962acb.png

To be fair he obviously loves her so fair play to him. I'm sure he'd rather she was slimmer but it's not worth terminating the relationship over.

Are sure that's the same wife?

Edited by Dave Bloke

2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

And in younger days:

image.png.e5ee4604bbfde7a95d281833da962acb.png

To be fair he obviously loves her so fair play to him. I'm sure he'd rather she was slimmer but it's not worth terminating the relationship over.

I’d say Mr Battenberg would say the same. 

23 years on and neither of us look like we did. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,  he never looked like a movie star so we were well matched.

We still keep each other warm at night.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

She's 54 and has had 2 kids with him. He's 12 years older.

They've been together for donkeys years since his first wife died of cancer.

Maybe being a trusted partner who loves you and will always have your back is more important than looks, which always fade.

Fair play to him for not being a daft cunt going for a gold digger younger model who would fleece him and his kids.

Having said that she is huge, has no work to go to, kids grown up , plenty of servants/maids...

So

Exercise and eat well FFS :P

Edited by JackieO

Pierce Brosnan is probably a very grounded, emotionally intelligent person. He has been through hell. I suspect his wife - she is his second wife - has played a huge part in him coming through many dark times.

He married a niece of Richard Harris who became his first wife. She had two children whom he adopted. If it was not for her he probably would not have had a film career as she got the money to enable them to move to LA. She tragically died of cancer. Some years later her daughter - one of the children that Pierce adopted - developed the same cancer that had killed her mother. She subsequently died.

Her brother, again whom Pierce adopted, has had numerous reported problems with drugs and alcohol. He was jailed in the early 2000's. I think we can all work out why he was going through his own hell. Pierce has always stood by him. IIRC the day he was released from prison Pierce was there to pick him up and take him home.

The lady in the photo is his second wife, with whom he also has children. You have to wonder just how much she has been a key factor in him, as Churchill said about his own depression, "buggering on". A great deal probably.

If you wish to read about the above it is all on his wiki page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierce_Brosnan#Personal_life

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Pierce Brosnan is probably a very grounded, emotionally intelligent person. He has been through hell. I suspect his wife - she is his second wife - has played a huge part in him coming through many dark times.

He married a niece of Richard Harris who became his first wife. She had two children whom he adopted. If it was not for her he probably would not have had a film career as she got the money to enable them to move to LA. She tragically died of cancer. Some years later her daughter - one of the children that Pierce adopted - developed the same cancer that had killed her mother. She subsequently died.

Her brother, again whom Pierce adopted, has had numerous reported problems with drugs and alcohol. He was jailed in the early 2000's. I think we can all work out why he was going through his own hell. Pierce has always stood by him. IIRC the day he was released from prison Pierce was there to pick him up and take him home.

The lady in the photo is his second wife, with whom he also has children. You have to wonder just how much she has been a key factor in him, as Churchill said about his own depression, "buggering on". A great deal probably.

If you wish to read about the above it is all on his wiki page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierce_Brosnan#Personal_life

Fair enough. She could still do with losing a few pounds even if only for the sake of her health.  

4 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Fair enough. She could still do with losing a few pounds even if only for the sake of her health.  

Perhaps she has health issues? Perhaps Pierce just loves her like that. I have only met two met in my life who adore chubby women. IMPO they are rare but they do exist. To be fair to her, he has had bouts of looking very flabby. Lots of money and an enjoyment of eating the best food? Why not?

1 hour ago, ElKapitan84 said:

I was gonna post Kate Beckinsale and Michael Sheen, but clearly the man punching up in that, not the woman.

Never seen the appeal of dating a disheveled leftist whinger but he seems to be in high demand.