• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Horrified Onlooker

Queen's Speech

When you consider the challenges facing the country right now, the legislative program outlined this morning addresses few if any of these problems;

Islamic Terrorism

The deficit & national debt.

Fragmentation of society.

I ask you the DOSBODS hive mind what can be done to address these issues and how can we hold our 'leadership' to account on matters beyond mere electoral success.

That's the reality of not having a majority. They can't risk putting anything in there that might cause even a couple of MPs to vote against them. They can get the Brexit stuff through- some Labour MPs will vote for that - but not a lot else.

1. Kick all the Muslims out of the UK

2. Stop waging wars we can't afford, and stop paying the EU, along with any other foreign aid that does not directly benefit us.

3. Revitalise British industry, and bring all the jobs that have been 'sourced out' back to Britain

Just now, THE MAJOR said:

2. Stop waging wars we can't afford, and stop paying the EU, along with any other foreign aid that does not directly benefit us.

3. Revitalise British industry, and bring all the jobs that have been 'sourced out' back to Britain

Easily said, how do we get the fuckers to do it?

4 minutes ago, THE MAJOR said:

No.1 is probably difficult, but I'm pretty on much on with 2 & 3.

3 minutes ago, THE MAJOR said:

I know I can seem pedantic about this but when did Shia Muslims in Britain cause us a problem?

I would absolutely eject every single Sunni tomorrow but it seems wildly unfair that a branch of islam that is also subject to regular attacks by sunnis (in Iraq, Pakistan, Sauidi) then gets deported to boot.

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I know I can seem pedantic about this but when did Shia Muslims in Britain cause us a problem?

I would absolutely eject every single Sunni tomorrow but it seems wildly unfair that a branch of islam that is also subject to regular attacks by sunnis (in Iraq, Pakistan, Sauidi) then gets deported to boot.

How can you tell the difference?

Its not a race.  It has nothing really to do with your origin...Cat Stevens whatever he is called now is a Muslim...no doubt one of the cherry picking kind..

The Saudis seem to wear those immaculate white sheets...bombers seem to have tatty beards and piggy eyes.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It is complicated, which is exactly why it should be made uncomplicated.

The issues are deliberately made to appear complicated, because the elite don't want any of those three things, they just want obedient workers and consumers. 

People buy in to the complications on the basis of insincere propaganda, which makes them see themselves as 'sensitive' and 'moral', when in fact the people pulling our strings are mostly sociopaths who don't give a flying fuck about morals, you, me or anything else that gets in the way.

We're talking radical changes in national mindsets, that produce practical politicians and solutions based on the national well being, as opposed to what we have now, which is a small cabal of self interested extremely rich nutcase's putting half the world through a lot of unpleasant shit in order to make money.

8 minutes ago, BLOOLOO said:

How can you tell the difference?

Its not a race.  It has nothing really to do with your origin...Cat Stevens whatever he is called now is a Muslim...no doubt one of the cherry picking kind..

The Saudis seem to wear those immaculate white sheets...bombers seem to have tatty beards and piggy eyes.

Well google if you really want to know all the branches, I don't, but Shia muslims from what I have read (I don't know any muslims at all) are the reform islam.  So Shia is to Sunni as modern Christianity is to the medieval church that slaughtered the Cathars for not wanting priests.

2 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Try asking Salman Rushdi that.

One case, and that was from an Iran that had just undergone some huge revolution.

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Well google if you really want to know all the branches, I don't, but Shia muslims from what I have read (I don't know any muslims at all) are the reform islam.  So Shia is to Sunni as modern Christianity is to the medieval church that slaughtered the Cathars for not wanting priests.

One case, and that was from an Iran that had just undergone some huge revolution.

So Shia is what we get if we look at Iran.

Backward and Hated by the West.

2 minutes ago, BLOOLOO said:

1 minute ago, This Time said:

You're talking blocks Frank. Iran is Shia and if you're gay there you have three options - get out of Dodge, have a sex change or be executed. 

I am not preaching the benefits of Shia Islam!

I am saying that they are not a threat to our way of life any more than Hindus or Buddhists.

Sunni Islam is the threat, and it is also a threat to Shia Islam.

3 minutes ago, THE MAJOR said:

It is complicated, which is exactly why it should be made uncomplicated.

The issues are deliberately made to appear complicated, because the elite don't want any of those three things, they just want obedient workers and consumers. 

People buy in to the complications on the basis of insincere propaganda, which makes them see themselves as 'sensitive' and 'moral', when in fact the people pulling our strings are mostly sociopaths who don't give a flying fuck about morals, you, me or anything else that gets in the way.

We're talking radical changes in national mindsets, that produce practical politicians and solutions based on the national well being, as opposed to what we have now, which is a small cabal of self interested extremely rich nutcase's putting half the world through a lot of unpleasant shit in order to make money.

I've no idea whether we're buying into complication because of a small cabal of self interested extremely rich nutcase's putting half the world through a lot of unpleasant shit in order to make money but you don't tackle that by deporting hundreds of thousands (millions?) of people born in the UK and entitled to the same protection under the law as any other citizen.

Leaving aside all the legal, moral and ethical issues, to where do you deport them?

Even if you can bribe some 3rd world nation to accept 100's of thousands of people, how do you deal with the condemnation from every other country in the world, the outcry in the UK, the cancelling of trade deals, sanctions on non-Muslim UK citizens travelling abroad etc., etc.

2 minutes ago, Duck said:

I've no idea whether we're buying into complication because of a small cabal of self interested extremely rich nutcase's putting half the world through a lot of unpleasant shit in order to make money but you don't tackle that by deporting hundreds of thousands (millions?) of people born in the UK and entitled to the same protection under the law as any other citizen.

Leaving aside all the legal, moral and ethical issues, to where do you deport them?

Even if you can bribe some 3rd world nation to accept 100's of thousands of people, how do you deal with the condemnation from every other country in the world, the outcry in the UK, the cancelling of trade deals, sanctions on non-Muslim UK citizens travelling abroad etc., etc.

Doesnt matter if its a small cabal or not.  The Quran permits this behaviour and justifies killing innocents who dont submit to its writings.

Killing Luftwaffe pilots was just as immoral if you use that argument...they are tools just the same.  We have a duty to ourselves to defend ourselves.

Not seen much of Queen's Speech, something about a Commission to examine Extremism in all its forms (that means Free Speech and the Internet to you and me). As ever extremism is likely to be loosely defined.

"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thought-crime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it. Every concept that can ever be needed will be expressed by eactly one word, with its meaning rigidly defined and all its subsidiary meanings rubbed out and forgotten. . . . The process will still be continuing long after you and I are dead. Every year fewer and fewer words, and the range of consciousness always a little smaller. Even now, of course, there's no reason or excuse for commiting thought-crime. It's merely a question of self-discipline, reality-control. But in the end there won't be any need even for that. . . . Has it ever occcured to you, Winston, that by the year 2050, at the very latest, not a single human being will be alive who could understand such a conversation as we are having now?"

"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past."

George Orwell, 1984

Edited by Alonso Quijano

10 minutes ago, BLOOLOO said:

Backward in SOME respects, mainly respects that(to judge from the Dosbods thread) quite a few on here would welcome!

Hated and feared by Israel as a regional power and thus hated by the US by proxy would be more accurate, all the rest of Western rhetoric is pandering to the big dog in the White House. They are at least well on the way to being civilised, a damn sight further down that road than, say, the Saudis.

7 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Backward in SOME respects, mainly respects that(to judge from the Dosbods thread) quite a few on here would welcome!

Hated and feared by Israel as a regional power and thus hated by the US by proxy would be more accurate, all the rest of Western rhetoric is pandering to the big dog in the White House. They are at least well on the way to being civilised, a damn sight further down that road than, say, the Saudis.

And why are they feared by Isreal?

8 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

But as they don't give the US 100 billion dollar arms deals like the Saudis Donald Trumps paints Iran as the epitome of evil.

Just now, BLOOLOO said:

And why are they feared by Isreal?

That would be because Iran is a threat to Israel.

16 minutes ago, THE MAJOR said:

You see? Complications.....

What, in the same sense the Left are accused of, capturing then changing words and phrases for their own purposes?

We'll just have to disagree that the deportation of every follower of a religion irrespective of their nationality is no more than a complication.