• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The XYY Man

Songs you couldn't tell your schoolmates you liked...

Some might find the video a little disturbing - that poor dog would've been sweating its bollocks off under them 70s studio lights...!

You've got 10 seconds of a still before the animal cruelty fades in - plenty of time to chicken-out if you are of a nervous disposition.

XYY

Dave and Ansil Collins - Double Barrel. 

I did innocently tell school friends I liked it and was hounded for it. Wrong music tribal genre. 

Great song though. 

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Some might find the video a little disturbing - that poor dog would've been sweating its bollocks off under them 70s studio lights...!

You've got 10 seconds of a still before the animal cruelty fades in - plenty of time to chicken-out if you are of a nervous disposition.

XYY

Is he saying that he needs a threesome with that shaggy beast?

Edited by The Grey Man
Spelling

26 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

OK, clearly my last choice wasn't disturbing enough.

Let's crank it up to weird-factor ten captain...

XYY

Bloody Hell!

How was that ever produced!

13 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Is he saying that he needs a threesome with that shaggy beast?

I don't think he's taking it for walkies...!

I had one of them Dulux dogs, but I had to get rid of it.

Cunt made a right mess painting my walls...

XYY

On 22/07/2019 at 16:03, The XYY Man said:

XYY

I was 9. I am sure we used to chant to this during what was called a "peely corner" basically a stand up pile on..with some sucker in the peely corner..named after another pupil, where two walls met in a corner...the rest of us would cram in squeezing the guy in the corner.

Fucking horribly..my younger brother told me that peely..no further details as sensitive...took his life after some shitty separation afew years back. 

He ended up being buried close by our dad.

Didnt realise I would end up there typing this.

On 22/07/2019 at 16:03, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Fuunily enough I was reading about their origins because I decided to look up what happened to Vic Goodard / Subway Sect - one hit: Ambition.

The  band thought they hit pay dirt when they were signed by Bernie Rhodes (Clash manager) but after completing the one album Bernie sacked them all in 1978 except Vic who didn't do much again.

The sacked musicians didn't do much either until 1982 when they teamed up with an American singer to form Joboxers and finally taste success.

So Joboxers was essentially Subway Sect with a new singer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subway_Sect

Well I found it interesting anyway, though I doubt anyone under 40 has even heard of Subway Sect.

Their highlight:

14 hours ago, ninjaborrower said:

Oh yes - you'd have got the shit kicked out of you at our school if you told anyone you liked that, or his equally nauseating "Year Of The Cat"...!

XYY

On 11/08/2019 at 14:02, The XYY Man said:

Oh yes - you'd have got the shit kicked out of you at our school if you told anyone you liked that, or his equally nauseating "Year Of The Cat"...!

XYY

Dont forget across the border, al was a three hit wonder,, i like them all,, not that i was mental enough to admit this