• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

5 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Here's a thread I found on Twitter which makes it sound like Boris is a fake Brexiteer, I suspected as much anyway, but this has me believing it is true, no actual evidence though. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/jonlis1/status/1139067505094402049

AFAICT it says he was in favour of free movement of people,  not that he was against Brexit.

That said,  even when he was leading the leave campaign he never looked like he really believed in it (just remember his reaction when they won..  no celebration,  just total panic).

Even if he isn't a strong Brexiteer,  he's better than May and better than Hunt.  That's good enough for me until the Brexit party can hopefully get in and do it properly.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Libspero said:

AFAICT it says he was in favour of free movement of people,  not that he was against Brexit.

That said,  even when he was leading the leave campaign he never looked like he really believed in it (just remember his reaction when they won..  no celebration,  just total panic).

Even if he isn't a strong Brexiteer,  he's better than May and better than Hunt.  That's good enough for me until the Brexit party can hopefully get in and do it properly.

Yeah, but the main reason for me, and I think many others voting for Brexit was the immigration issue, if he is fine with free movement then he is next to useless in my head. 

He is better than May and Hunt in the same way a bit of dog shit is better than a bit of dog shit with mould on it. They're all shite, horrible stinking poisonous shite. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Of not if

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Yeah, but the main reason for me, and I think many others voting for Brexit was the immigration issue, if he is fine with free movement then he is next to useless in my head. 

He is better than May and Hunt in the same way a bit if dog shit is better than a bit of dog shit with mould on it. They're all shite, horrible stinking poisonous shite. 

Perhaps it is possible to subscribe to free movement if you don't also subscribe to giving 'bennies' to free movers.

That should curtail much of the free movement to the UK

I'd like to be free to move elsewhere but I'd never expect any bennies where I move.

I'm prepared to sacrifice my free movement if that is necessary for Brexit. But perhaps you could have movement without incentivising it.

Edited by Hopeful

The only thing he's been consistent on over the last decade is wanting amnesty for illegals. 

Given an attachment to the rule of law would seem a fairly rudimentary requirement of being a conservative, I can't for the life of me see in what world he makes for an acceptable leader.

I think tories just think he has the 'it' factor that makes him electable to non-tories.

We'll see. It may be true that he is certainly less repellant than the shyster Hunt automaton Stewart and plummy tory boy Gove. I don't think thats enough however.

Then again, he did manage to win London, despite the demographic hurdle.

7 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I'm prepared to sacrifice my free movement if that is necessary for Brexit. But perhaps you could have movement without incentivising it.

This for me too.

I don't have an issue with free movement,  but my proviso would be that we have a mechanism to control the ratio of those coming to those leaving at roughly around the 1:1 mark.

IMHO we just need the pressure release valve that Cameron asked for and the EU refused to allow.

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

Here's a thread I found on Twitter which makes it sound like Boris is a fake Brexiteer, I suspected as much anyway, but this has me believing it is true, no actual evidence though. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/jonlis1/status/1139067505094402049

If he is the Tory's favourite replacement for the Maybot, you can be rest assured hes in favour of the status quo. Don't expect anything todo with leaving the eu, controlling immigration or holding down accelerating house prices. He is a tory FFS. And his mates are property tycoons.

The guy is a Machiavellian cunt, as someone on here already mentioned he hunts with the hounds and runs with the hares.

Only good thing it'll only take months before he'll drive the final nail into the Tory party with a scandals. Bring on the Brexit party!

8 minutes ago, gibbon said:

The guy is a Machiavellian cunt, as someone on here already mentioned he hunts with the hounds and runs with the hares.

Only good thing it'll only take months before he'll drive the final nail into the Tory party with a scandals. Bring on the Brexit party!

Oh God!

Not the Brexit Party, Farage is so obviously for THEM and not us, just controlled opposition. 

He worked to destroyed the BNP and UKIP, and in my opinion is a just a kosher civic nationalist cuck, not what we need right now, quite the opposite. 

I was so disappointed to see UKIP do so badly in the recent Euro elections, so very disappointed. I was also disappointed to see how many on here were supporting his party.  

I'm reluctant to post a video, but this one is pertinent :

Over an hour long, but the kind of thing you could have playing away on the background, there's not much happening on screen. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Boris is summed up nicely by the Top Cunts video posted by @Hail the Tripod

He's not going to save the UK.

Yep he's a neoliberal, though a slightly less PC one. Cut from the same self serving Blairite cloth as the rest of them. 

Besides the UK is fucked its gone there is no going back, as the only thing that could save us is mass deportations and telling the Chinese/Asians to fuck off we're making our own toys, and thats not going to happen.

Personally id sooner Cunt wins as he'll finish off Mays work of destroying the Tory party. Fuck knows what'll fill their void but it doesnt really matter anymore.

Im wanting chaos, UK turn into Mad Max society so it becomes socially acceptable to kick fuck out of libtards and Lycra clothed cyclists.

Edited by Tdog

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tdog said:

Yep he's a neoliberal, though a slightly less PC one. Cut from the same self serving Blairite cloth as the rest of them. 

Besides the UK is fucked its gone there is no going back, as the only thing that could save us is mass deportations and telling the Chinese/Asians to fuck off we're making our own toys, and thats not going to happen.

Personally id sooner Cunt wins as he'll finish off Mays work of destroying the Tory party. Fuck knows what'll fill their void but it doesnt really matter anymore.

Im wanting chaos, UK turn into Mad Max society so it becomes socially acceptable to kick fuck out of libtards and Lycra clothed cyclists.

I liked your first paragraph, the rest not so much, and the last not at all. 

The UK is quite fucked but it is still possible for us to work to avoid it descending into anything like the Mad Max scenario you describe. Words, both written and spoken can get us out of the mess we have been put in. Also generous relocation allowances for those with foreign ancestry. 

I don't really think you want chaos, or rather I can't think why you would actually want that. I certainly don't. Do you like in the UK? Do you have children, or people you love in the UK?

We are being pushed into a corner by those who have been behind the curtain the whole time, and Farage is here to save * us.

Proper nationalisn, ideally ethnonationalisn is how we avoid what has been planned for us. Some may find that, and what else may be necessary to be distasteful, but when threatened with what we are threatened with, all that pales into insignificance. It is, in any case, only right and proper we are able to secure our existence, and a future for our children. It's our land and we must repel invaders or lose it, I don't propose we become barbaric, but we must be prepared to use force. Not violence, but force, with the distinction being violence as the use of force which breaks natural law. We need to defend our country, and then be in a position to help our brothers overseas, wherever they may need us. 

One new law being passed could sort almost all our woes. A sort of "Treason against the people" law, with horrific penalties for breaking it, horrific.

That coupled with gigantic salaries and amazing lifetime perks and security for people in positions of power.

We could beat any deal (plata o plomo) offered by any outside agents, and have a country actually run for the people of the country. Creating our own money and paying off (or just bumping) the national debtmight be a fucking idea too. 

We can still win, I suppose I'm saying, fuck your defeatist talk, and fuck others for walking into Farage shaped traps, and not being able to see (or admit) who is behind so much that plagues us. 

It only takes a few percent of a population putting forward thoughts, opinions and ideas for another five or ten percent to start thinking and talking, and that's all that's required. Awareness is key, and the ability to step over what is holding us back, and help others step over too. 

I didn't mean this to be so long a reply, sorry, its all fucked up and unedited too. 

This wee video is only about six minutes long, and has stuff happening on the screen, it seems right it is posted here in this response to your post, I'd like everyone to watch it though, please do...

Alternate links to the video :

https://archive.org/details/youtube-zTGTL5hftYY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8NZTN8RNa0E4/

https://cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Metamorphosis.html

Other content (including ALL other Murdoch Murdoch videos) is available at :

https://cheekyvideos.net

* manage our countries descent into civil war and bring in our "being saved/rescued" by Israel. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Adding video links for when the YouTube one disappears

49 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I liked your first paragraph, the rest not so much, and the last not at all. 

The UK is quite fucked but it is still possible for us to work to avoid it descending into anything like the Mad Max scenario you describe. Words, both written and spoken can get us out of the mess we have been put in. Also generous relocation allowances for those with foreign ancestry. 

I don't really think you want chaos, or rather I can't think why you would actually want that. I certainly don't. Do you like in the UK? Do you have children, or people you love in the UK?. 

Its not sunny enough for Mad Max, though as the video i posted last night shows certain parts of the UK have mimicked the behaviour.

This place just gets more fucked by the year. Just one example that happened to me this week is i used to like driving the 400 miles to Aberdeen when they had what must have been 10-15 speed cameras during the drive . Give me a sporting chance you see and it made the journey enjoyable. Last time i done it was about 5 years ago.

Roll on 2019 and much of the way is plastered in average speed cameras, which makes one feel paranoid whilst driving, and after doing such a journey my belief is these things that are every few miles along the road  are extremely dangerous, as its taken any form of common sense to get out of tricky situations.

So even if we could get somewhere close to Mad Max, it'd be a shit Mad Max as we'd have to stick to 50MPH when going through traffic cones for fearing of getting £100 fine and 3 points.

And if it was Mad Max libtards could be hunted out of existence, kind of like small pox.

Ive always thought it cant get any worse, got to get better soon, this deluded optimistic inside me has finally woken up.

6 minutes ago, Tdog said:

Its not sunny enough for Mad Max, though as the video i posted last night shows certain parts of the UK have mimicked the behaviour.

This place just gets more fucked by the year. Just one example that happened to me this week is i used to like driving the 400 miles to Aberdeen when they had what must have been 10-15 speed cameras during the drive . Give me a sporting chance you see and it made the journey enjoyable. Last time i done it was about 5 years ago.

Roll on 2019 and much of the way is plastered in average speed cameras, which makes one feel paranoid whilst driving, and after doing such a journey my belief is these things that are every few miles along the road  are extremely dangerous, as its taken any form of common sense to get out of tricky situations.

So even if we could get somewhere close to Mad Max, it'd be a shit Mad Max as we'd have to stick to 50MPH when going through traffic cones for fearing of getting £100 fine and 3 points.

And if it was Mad Max libtards could be hunted out of existence, kind of like small pox.

Ive always thought it cant get any worse, got to get better soon, this deluded optimistic inside me has finally woken up.

I'm not sure you are taking this all that seriously.

:D

Are you in the UK, or do you have children or people you love in the UK?

48 minutes ago, Tdog said:

you've not heard of the speed limiter proposal then ? think 50 through works is going to be increased

6 hours ago, Tdog said:

Yep he's a neoliberal, though a slightly less PC one. Cut from the same self serving Blairite cloth as the rest of them

The nihilism that appears to be foundational to leftist authoritarians but is also seen on the other side of the political arena, is it a product of the millenial life experience, or does it come out of popular culture and the universities? There seems to be a lot of self hate and defeat around.

The UK needs sovereignty and the independence to achieve things and act in the interests of the population. Independence not just from the federal super state, but also from the globalist deep state / establishment embedded within the machinery of government that see people as cattle, not their masters. Basically, more competent and limited administrating from the government, and a stop social engineering.

Could Boris get achieve brexit? Possibly sort of. Will Boris serve the British people as his master? Very much doubt it

7 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

I'm not sure you are taking this all that seriously.

:D

Are you in the UK, or do you have children or people you love in the UK?

Im in England, got a kid here, apart from her couldn't really give care less about anyone else.

Being followed by a camera as soon as i leave my door and made to feel as if one is a criminal for merely driving a car is my idea of a ruined society.

I have BJ down as an anything-to-save-the-tories-ateer. I dont believe he has any actual integrity or conviction about anything else. If we get brexit it will be because it serves that end and not for any other reason. I say "if" because I dont think he has the balls to take us out on WTO if goes the wire - there will be some exception circumstance or other that means we have to stay in just a little bit longer.

24 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

I attended a Federation of Small Businesses regional AGM about 10 years ago in which Boris gave a speech very critical of the EU and EU Regulations.

Unfortunately that seems to be about the limit of his objections to the EU. Damn health and safety.  Unlimited immigration, zero democracy, vast profligacy and corruption...less concern about that.