• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Plastic surgery

Is he officially trans? There seems to be a caricature of an exaggerated bimbo in there IMPO.

The first face lift or boob job can make a person look great. But that becomes the issue as Time eventually wins out again and so back to the surgeon they go.

It is perfectly fine so long as you know when to stop.

Funnily enough I am going to see about getting some big thread veins on my Nose lasered off,hopefully I won't become addicted to beautification and end up like the next Jocelyn Wildenstein.

53 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

PLEASE - No photos of Jocelyn Wildenstein. I think that would kill this thread as well as putting me off my lunch. O.o

Seconded. Just don't.

1 minute ago, spunko said:

Not really relevant but given the lovely weather we're having and the appreciation for natural/nature (I know they've been selectively bred etc), I just wanted to post a photo of one of my favourite roses for all to enjoy. Sadly not an English one.

https://i.imgur.com/hwngMIU.jpg

I’m not even looking 😺

100% it’s Jocelyn

Posted (edited)

I'm going to jump to the defense of plastic surgery, and cosmetic procedures in general...when done right.

Despite the idea that 'it's what's inside that counts', the research shows that being more attractive affects everything from your love life to your job prospects to how people treat you in day to day life.

And in certain ways, attractiveness can be measured fairly objectively, i.e. certain things being in proportion.

So if surgery exists that can correct something like that, I don't think it counts as BDD.

Here's a couple of rather extreme examples; but these things exist on a spectrum of course, and often times being brave enough to get corrective plastic surgery could make a big difference to your overall quality of life.

1. A young man with an overbite:

image.png.89f5d49586675c9a5c39ac9f22638634.png

2. Young lady with underbite:

image.png.6d278ed22e7b6f59f363dba34a0543ca.png

3. Young man getting his hair replaced....look at the comments below...one of the highest voted comments says "he went from looking like a paedophile to a model"....that's how harshly people can judge you if they think your very unatractive:

Edited by JoeDavola

They certainly can't see the top of my head as it is covered with hair.

Many people on here are jealous, and bully me mercilessly without a care for my feelings.

And I fucking love it...! :)

XYY