• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
stokiescum

Tonights mystery film

3 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

It’s sci fiction it was a massive and I mean massive flop for Disney it involves portals between planets what am I about to watch 

It was the one with a blokes name in?

2 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Black hole?

That was Friday night but she wouldn’t let me so she has been binned has fridged I darnt turn my fuck phone on bet it’s full of abuse

5 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

John Carter and i think its a great film. Fuck Disney! 

I couldn't remember the name of the film and was absolutely not going to consult the oracle.

Who needs google, when there is dosbods?

Stargate was excellent.

Prometheus was a similarly great concept but would have made for a much better lengthy TV series than a single film as it had clear compression of what would have been very interesting sections.

I will look out for John Carter as it sounds like my kind of film.

6 minutes ago, Shaneyson said:

I couldn't remember the name of the film and was absolutely not going to consult the oracle.

Who needs google, when there is dosbods?

Still bitter about them basically canning any idea of a sequel. 

Main female is ruddy stunning too. 

12 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Stargate was excellent.

Prometheus was a similarly great concept but would have made for a much better lengthy TV series than a single film as it had clear compression of what would have been very interesting sections.

I will look out for John Carter as it sounds like my kind of film.

I was very disappointed by the last instalment but it might grow on me I actualy enjoyed Prometheus I should have gone to a 40 th year screening of alien on Friday night at stoke museum ironicly they had many of the props there from the film but I fucked off to cheadle for a shag https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.whatsontoday.uk/stoke-on-trent/a/f043806c-a827-4405-9f73-cff00c1dfa99

12 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Main female is ruddy stunning too. 

The kids do movie night on a Friday. That is next week sorted out. If I have to watch another animated movie I might just do a BoJo.

1 minute ago, Shaneyson said:

The kids do movie night on a Friday. That is next week sorted out. If I have to watch another animated movie I might just do a BoJo.

Has you can see I’ve got all my sons films in an easy to remove box next to some of my dvd collection I need to maintain my single man with no ties persona till after I’ve fucked them then I don’t care 

AEA250D3-640D-48AA-833D-7ED19CC0E6F2.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Stokie's quote is 'Can you finish it off'.

I’ve ironicly just reopened a can of worms from 20 years ago when chatting with a friend off Facebook I pointed out something we did one night 2 months before she got married she has obviesly blocked it from

her mind will teach her to bitch about her husband lol saying that she didn’t cut the conversation dead but Northampton’s a long way to go to finish a job off after 20 years but I will if i

must I’ve still got the conversation on messenger lol