• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

RWJ

Other forums

I can't access Dosbods at work so unfortunately still reading ToS, which to honest doesn't have enough content these days to fill a lunchtime.

What do other dosbodders read and/or post on, in addition to this great forum?

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Trending

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/3620502-Cant-believe-I-need-to-post-this

Total shock.

She thought shed met her soul mate - he didnt like drinking, loved musicals, was really into decorating, loved goign shopping ...

Jeeze, poor woman.  Didn't she get the hint from his love of interior design and shopping?...  

Just now, One percent said:

Jeeze, poor woman.  Didn't she get the hint from his love of interior design and shopping?...  

I made that bit up.

She'll prob come up wit hthat later. All the women I know whove married men who turn out to gay - and theres been a fair few - say that.

Most of the gay hubbies reminded me of Liberace.

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Trending

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/3620502-Cant-believe-I-need-to-post-this

Total shock.

She thought shed met her soul mate - he didnt like drinking, loved musicals, was really into decorating, loved goign shopping ...

The most disturbing thing to me about that post is yet another woman feeling the need to share her urinary / bowel movements with the world. I think it must be some modern form of marking their territory.

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Thank goodness for the interior design and shopping bits. For a moment, the love of musicals made me think that it was me.

High on the hill there's a lonely goat-fecker...

I am not sure if dosbods is banned on our work network but certainly no way I am going to try it and see. I have several screens on my desk, one of them is an old personal (i.e it belongs to me) computer which I use for personal things via WiFi to my phone's hot-spot. 

Or you could just use your phone, especially as @spunko must have the dosbods app nearly ready by now surely. 

25 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I made that bit up.

She'll prob come up wit hthat later. All the women I know whove married men who turn out to gay - and theres been a fair few - say that.

Most of the gay hubbies reminded me of Liberace.

I read the first 2 pages and gave up. What is the deal with women and the empty phrase "I'm so sorry". May as well not bother typing anything. Just pages of people saying "sorry luv xx"

4 minutes ago, spunko said:

I read the first 2 pages and gave up. What is the deal with women and the empty phrase "I'm so sorry". May as well not bother typing anything. Just pages of people saying "sorry luv xx"

2!!!!! 

Are you a friend of Dorothy!!!

I gave up after 1/3 of the first page.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Women are either bisexual or gay but 'never straight' mental

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html

I love it when science proves my deeply held beliefs.

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

2!!!!! 

Are you a friend of Dorothy!!!

I gave up after 1/3 of the first page.

I admit I was intrigued by her statement that he whinges they dont have enough sex as she's too tired, so he went looking for bum sex with men. An interesting turn of events.

16 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

daily mash

A once-fine organ now reduced to bland drivel in which every second story is about how Brexit-voters are racist and stupid. Shame, as it once had the capacity to make me genuinely laugh out loud.

21 minutes ago, spunko said:

Confirmation that DOSBODS has made it big- it's now being filtered. Fuck you all, I'm going to retire to the Bahamas.

I did see someone link to here on a Pistonheads discussion about tinfoilhattery.

1 hour ago, RWJ said:

I can't access Dosbods at work .....

I remember trying when I first saw it and it was blocked. I'm thankful as some of the content can be a bit racy without any warning.

Probably kept me in a job. 

1 hour ago, RWJ said:

I can't access Dosbods at work so unfortunately still reading ToS, which to honest doesn't have enough content these days to fill a lunchtime.

What do other dosbodders read and/or post on, in addition to this great forum?

I rarely read HPC anymore, seems its just the lefty dregs left over there spouting out why Brexit is at fault for stuff.

Turns out most the cunts on there own their house and dont really want a HPC as itd be bad for the economy.