• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Hey, teacher, leave the kids alone. Or should that be the other way round?

Recommended Posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7189385/Teachers-walkout-knife-fears-control-school-pupils-act-like-gangsters.html

Shocking footage showing a 'Thursday fight' at an unruly Birmingham school where pupils 'act like gangsters' has been revealed as teachers staged a walk-out over fears for their own safety.

A worried parent found the video on his son's phone after hearing of the strike action involving staff at Starbank School in the Small Heath area of the city.

Yesterday, teachers walked out of a flagship secondary as union members demanded 'knife audit' at the 'Outstanding-rated' school.  

Around 20 members of the union NASUWT  joined in industrial action yesterday to express their concern over pupil 'indiscipline' and measures to safeguard staff. A second strike day is planned for next Wednesday.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like young lads doing what young lads like to do....having a bit of a punch-up.

If OFSTED rated the school 'Outstanding' then what's the problem?  I mean Birmingham is far from being a shithole. A beautiful city with beautiful people, all happily getting along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15341422-7189385-image-a-12_156165749413

O can just see the lawyers meeting reviewing  the vid.

OK, they are minors, well have to smudge their faces out.

OK. Hmm, you can tell they are non white. OK smudge out their skin colour too.

These will be all 1st or2nd gen migrants. They need to fuck off.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

15341422-7189385-image-a-12_156165749413

O can just see the lawyers meeting reviewing  the vid.

OK, they are minors, well have to smudge their faces out.

OK. Hmm, you can tell they are non white. OK smudge out their skin colour too.

These will be all 1st or2nd gen migrants. They need to fuck off.

 

 

The kids or that motley crew that pass for teachers?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Looks like young lads doing what young lads like to do....having a bit of a punch-up.

If OFSTED rated the school 'Outstanding' then what's the problem?  I mean Birmingham is far from being a shithole. A beautiful city with beautiful people, all happily getting along.

I was chekcin if you are taking the piss ... nope.

Is it getting an ethnic pass?

Pupil characteristics

Pupils Pupils - School Pupils - National
% English not as first language 85.6 16.1
% Free School Meals 35.7 14.4
% SEN Statement / EHC 0.5 4.3
% SEN 14.3

10.5

 

 

Calls for metal detectors at outstanding Starbank School where 'kids act like gangsters'

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/calls-metal-detectors-outstanding-school-16494122

Mum-of-five Saima Begum said: "Obviously when the children are coming in carrying weapons, there's the intention to hurt somebody or scare somebody.

OK, they must be getting an ethnic pass  then for that outstanding.

Thers something going on

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/starbank-school-9767883

Charts at bottom - LA b national v school. The school line is not present!

My take on English nto1st language' is 85% of students should nto be in this country.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I was chekcin if you are taking the piss ... nope.

Is it getting an ethnic pass?

Pupil characteristics

Pupils Pupils - School Pupils - National
% English not as first language 85.6 16.1
% Free School Meals 35.7 14.4
% SEN Statement / EHC 0.5 4.3
% SEN 14.3

10.5

 

 

Calls for metal detectors at outstanding Starbank School where 'kids act like gangsters'

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/calls-metal-detectors-outstanding-school-16494122

Mum-of-five Saima Begum said: "Obviously when the children are coming in carrying weapons, there's the intention to hurt somebody or scare somebody.

OK, they must be getting an ethnic pass  then for that outstanding.

Thers something going on

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/starbank-school-9767883

Charts at bottom - LA b national v school. The school line is not present!

My take on English nto1st language' is 85% of students should nto be in this country.

 

 

What about the teachers though?  That photo of them all stood at the school gate on the picket line is telling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, One percent said:

What about the teachers though?  That photo of them all stood at the school gate on the picket line is telling. 

Oh, all teachers are feckless loons.

Ethnic feckless loon is just another cherry.

Im just eye raising at the lack of recording gcse passes.

The teachers n pupils do not look like an outstanding school.

Maybe they are giving too much weight to progress - Well hes the person in his family to read 2 words and not kill his sister.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Oh, all teachers are feckless loons.

Ethnic feckless loon is just another cherry.

Im just eye raising at the lack of recording gcse passes.

The teachers n pupils do not look like an outstanding school.

Maybe they are giving too much weight to progress - Well hes the person in his family to read 2 words and not kill his sister.

 

 

 

It was last inspected 2012. Once a school gets outstanding, they don’t bother reinspecting.  I’m betting it has gone a bit lord of the flies.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, One percent said:

It was last inspected 2012. Once a school gets outstanding, they don’t bother reinspecting.  I’m betting it has gone a bit lord of the flies.  

Ofsted ratings are subjective.

GCSE passes - 5 gcse, Maths n Eng, are not.

I cant find the GCSE results.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Ofsted ratings are subjective.

GCSE passes - 5 gcse, Maths n Eng, are not.

I cant find the GCSE results.

 

Ofsted ratings are a political act...  nothing more. They help push whatever agenda the government of the day wants. I’ve seen the bastards destroy more than one career. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spygirl said:

15341422-7189385-image-a-12_156165749413

O can just see the lawyers meeting reviewing  the vid.

OK, they are minors, well have to smudge their faces out.

OK. Hmm, you can tell they are non white. OK smudge out their skin colour too.

These will be all 1st or2nd gen migrants. They need to fuck off.

 

 

Is that disheveled rabble the teachers ?

I can see why there is both no discipline among the pupils and no respect for the teachers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no fear -- they should be terrified of the consequence of their actions.

Trouble is, they realise that there's no consequence -- they won't get expelled, if they did get expelled there wouldn't be any impact on their 'future earnings potential'.

What's needed is for parents/teachers/etc to be able to say 'look at them.  They mucked up at school and now they're on the street.'  But the kids all know that it isn't true.

We've got to reintroduce the fear in children.  Oh, but we can't do that because it isn't fair.  What about the majority* that do want to behave and get an education?  Is it fair that their education/lives are disrupted/broken because of a feral minority.

[* and it is the majority of children, at least if you nurture them properly.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wahoo said:

Looks like young lads doing what young lads like to do....having a bit of a punch-up.

If OFSTED rated the school 'Outstanding' then what's the problem?  I mean Birmingham is far from being a shithole. A beautiful city with beautiful people, all happily getting along.

 Looked like a good playground fight until it jumped to the canteen riot that look like something out of the movie Scum.

Race war in school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, dgul said:

There's no fear -- they should be terrified of the consequence of their actions.

Trouble is, they realise that there's no consequence -- they won't get expelled, if they did get expelled there wouldn't be any impact on their 'future earnings potential'.

What's needed is for parents/teachers/etc to be able to say 'look at them.  They mucked up at school and now they're on the street.'  But the kids all know that it isn't true.

We've got to reintroduce the fear in children.  Oh, but we can't do that because it isn't fair.  What about the majority* that do want to behave and get an education?  Is it fair that their education/lives are disrupted/broken because of a feral minority.

[* and it is the majority of children, at least if you nurture them properly.]

This and more.

Theres this pitch that 'migrants are law abiding and hard working'

Its totally bollocks, where people are feeding Europeans emigrating to the US in the 1800s, where there was no welfare and it was a case of work or die, literally.

85% of the kids in this school dont speak english as 1st language. And they already behaving like rat feral scum.

Again, kick them and their parents.

These are pure scum. And they are never going to be productive.

Secondary school,, so do  he maths - 2019 - 15 = 2004 = TCv2 + Brown/Labour.

 

 

1 minute ago, Tdog said:

 Looked like a good playground fight until it jumped to the canteen riot that look like something out of the movie Scum.

Race war in school.

Non white races at war

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, spygirl said:

This and more.

Theres this pitch that 'migrants are law abiding and hard working'

Its totally bollocks, where people are feeding Europeans emigrating to the US in the 1800s, where there was no welfare and it was a case of work or die, literally.

...

I do wonder about it all --incentives and all that.

Eg, what proportion of 'desperate migrants' are those that mucked up* at school/education/law in <foreign country> -- when there's no reason to stay you might as well move.  Compare that to a hardworking boring child that grew up, got a job in a local business or started their own -- then there's relatively little incentive to migrate.

[* I'm talking EE or developed Africa/Asia here, not war torn or dictator-destroyed countries; that situation is more complex (not necessarily solvable by migration, though)]

But if you've got a sub-class with nothing to lose then migration makes sense -- if the destination country will provide welfare whatever the background...

And then you've got a proto- family-unit where the mindset of the adults is 'don't worry about shit happening -- when shit happens just move to where there's no shit -- just relax and take what's on offer'.

Now, this sits in direct opposition to my experience -- I know migrants who've moved here and who say 'this is the one chance -- you muck it up and all that risk and work over years and years is wasted'.  But then I only know the migrants who've taken it seriously and got education and proper** jobs -- the question then being 'what proportion does that represent'.  I have a feeling that in the past it was the mindset of a large proportion of migrants -- doesn't matter if from Africa or EE or wherever.  I just worry about the Brown and post-Brown experiment has changed incentives massively.

[** ie, not the welfare-maximising non-jobs that seem to prevail atm]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dgul said:

I do wonder about it all --incentives and all that.

Eg, what proportion of 'desperate migrants' are those that mucked up* at school/education/law in <foreign country> -- when there's no reason to stay you might as well move.  Compare that to a hardworking boring child that grew up, got a job in a local business or started their own -- then there's relatively little incentive to migrate.

[* I'm talking EE or developed Africa/Asia here, not war torn or dictator-destroyed countries; that situation is more complex (not necessarily solvable by migration, though)]

But if you've got a sub-class with nothing to lose then migration makes sense -- if the destination country will provide welfare whatever the background...

And then you've got a proto- family-unit where the mindset of the adults is 'don't worry about shit happening -- when shit happens just move to where there's no shit -- just relax and take what's on offer'.

Now, this sits in direct opposition to my experience -- I know migrants who've moved here and who say 'this is the one chance -- you muck it up and all that risk and work over years and years is wasted'.  But then I only know the migrants who've taken it seriously and got education and proper** jobs -- the question then being 'what proportion does that represent'.  I have a feeling that in the past it was the mindset of a large proportion of migrants -- doesn't matter if from Africa or EE or wherever.  I just worry about the Brown and post-Brown experiment has changed incentives massively.

[** ie, not the welfare-maximising non-jobs that seem to prevail atm]

 

IME the initial Polish (ther were if any other EEers) were the kids of the old USSR technocrats. They could already speak some English in that wierd  soviet way.

These people came over in reasonably large nubmer s in 2002-2005ish.

Took advantage of strong £, job opportunity.

The EE the UK have had since 2006ish have been pretty much emptying the old EE council etsates and hill billy villages.

So, Id reckon about 20% workers/employable v 80% benefit sucking scum.

Theres not a single EE kids in  mrs spys school who has FT working parents.

The people coming from the more Browner countries- bar some Nigerians - are much much wrose.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/06/2019 at 06:54, spygirl said:

I was chekcin if you are taking the piss ... nope.

 

Yep....I'm taking the urine.

Birmingham is a fecken shithole.  Second to London.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 28/06/2019 at 06:45, spygirl said:

15341422-7189385-image-a-12_156165749413

O can just see the lawyers meeting reviewing  the vid.

OK, they are minors, well have to smudge their faces out.

OK. Hmm, you can tell they are non white. OK smudge out their skin colour too.

These will be all 1st or2nd gen migrants. They need to fuck off.

 

 

Looks like an Al Qaeda reunion photo.

Maybe some Sharia school rules would help. The hand holding the knife gets lopped off ( incidentally that was the punishment for drawing a blade in the Court of Henry VIII).

Edited by Virgil Caine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/06/2019 at 07:18, One percent said:

Ofsted ratings are a political act...  nothing more. They help push whatever agenda the government of the day wants. I’ve seen the bastards destroy more than one career. 

A top primary school round here got critised by Ofsted inspector for being too white. Say's it all really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gibbon said:

A top primary school round here got critised by Ofsted inspector for being too white. Say's it all really.

Christ, they’ll be shipping them in then. 

It’s a political tool of government to control what’s taught and to keep the teachers in fear. It also keeps anyone with half a brain out of teaching. 

Thus their little brainwashing and thought control experiment can continue without those teachers getting upperty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mooncat69 said:

Wow, thanks for that

I are local saw them live about 3 years ago in a musical festival in the town park. None of them were yet in their teens. Their lead guitarist has more talent in his little finger than I do in my entirety.

Google 'The Mini Band' if you want an antidote to Cowell's death-hold on new talent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.