• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Tdog

Putin - Hits nail on the head.

4 minutes ago, sukuinage said:

So when is the authoritatian cunt Tusk going to fuck off?

He is a Liberal Oligarch.  He is more equal than others.

Like Mao he will be in position until he ceases to breathe.  Or like Brezhnev after he is clinically brain dead.

MOSCOW -- Former Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev was pronounced clinically dead in 1976 but was revived by doctors and ruled feebly for six more years, a Soviet newspaper said.

The weekly Moscow News carried an article in Wednesday's edition by historian Roy Medvedev that said Brezhnev, who finally died in November 1982 after 18 years in power, found it difficult to understand what was going on around him in the years following a suspected stroke that nearly killed him and badly impaired his brain.

The article confirmed Western beliefs that Brezhnev was no more than 'a living corpse' in his final years during which he was plagued by heart, lung and throat problems.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1988/09/08/Brezhnev-once-pronounced-clinically-dead-revived/6977589694400/

As Tusk did, no will attempt to address Putins points.

The usual diversion and throw cream pies back.

The reply about oigarchies directed to Russia from someone in the EU beureacracy made me smile.

43 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

the when you write 'Putin' into twitter it return lots of Salisbury stuff.

Already in google news uk, Sailsbury is now ranked closely, but just above on search

Screenshot_20190628-103918.png

8 minutes ago, Tdog said:

This is why the Tory party are going to die no matter who they get as PM, as quite simply this basic common sense speech would be deemed extremism amongst their MPs ... when its pretty much what the average man in the street thinks.

Exactly

3 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I'm not sure I'd like to live in either. Tusks "paradise" certainly isn't much more appealing than the "evil Russian" one to me at any rate.

Read a description of the EU which described it as the USSR in western clothing, bang on imho!

2 hours ago, Tdog said:

"What I find really obsolete are authoritarianism, personality cults, the rule of oligarchs, even if sometimes they may seem effective," he added.

Most of that is directly applicable to the EU as if you swap 'oligarcs' for commissioners/the commission (and the president) non of whom are directly elected then you have the same result.

Trouble is most people don't realise this and can't see that the pot is calling the kettle black.

We'll fuck him.

We've sent a deep undercover spy, codename Anthraxvag to deal with him , acting as a classic honeypot.

GettyImages-1152483288-714x476.jpg

Compare that with a few years ago.

NINTCHDBPICT000264078205-e1561581846982.

Look at her top. That dirty little red had his hands down there. Look at the smiles - he's showed her his rouble, took her up the borsch....

Top photo is pure - Oh god! Did I really have sex with 'that'!'

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, montecristo said:

This could big if Trump agrees to attend.  

"Kremlin: Trump ‘reacted positively’ to invitation to 2020 Victory Day events in Moscow

The meeting between Putin and Trump held on the sidelines of the G20 summit on Friday lasted for 80 minutes"

https://tass.com/politics/1066067

Priceless,

This'll break the internet through the number of people it will trigger who won't know which way to jump

One way to take down Twitter xD

Edited by Hopeful

I dont think Putin has hit a nail anywhere.

The issue is the same one as the Us Dems.

There's a relatively small clique, who are sheltered from stuff like competition and work and needing to compete, who sit there and come up with daft stuff - 'Oh arent migrants nice/interesting! Oh poor people!'

These people are idiots not liberals.

You only find them in news media and the public sector.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I dont think Putin has hit a nail anywhere.

The issue is the same one as the Us Dems.

There's a relatively small clique, who are sheltered from stuff like competition and work and needing to compete, who sit there and come up with daft stuff - 'Oh arent migrants nice/interesting! Oh poor people!'

These people are idiots not liberals.

You only find them in news media and the public sector.

And running pretty much all western political parties, govt departments and broadcasting media along with internet media such as Facebook, Google, Twitter etc .. but yes apart from that they're nowhere to be seen.

Edited by Tdog

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Isn't Putin just saying what a large percentage of people in the UK already think?

Yes, most people couldn't care less if other people are gay ... becomes an issue when the liberals want to promote homo-sexuality and changing sex as the norm to school kids.

I've nowt against gays but i wouldn't want my kid to be one.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tdog said:

"What I find really obsolete are authoritarianism, personality cults, the rule of oligarchs, even if sometimes they may seem effective," he added.

-------

It sounds like even the eu leadership thinks that the eu is obsolete.

Edited by twocents

3 hours ago, Tdog said:

Seen interviews where its been translated, always comes across as someone who speaks a lot of common sense.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48795764

"[Liberals] cannot simply dictate anything to anyone," said Mr Putin, who has served as president for nearly two decades.He added that liberalism conflicted with "the interests of the overwhelming majority of the population," and took aim at German Chancellor Angela Merkel for allowing large numbers of refugees to settle in Germany.

"This liberal idea presupposes that nothing needs to be done. That migrants can kill, plunder and rape with impunity because their rights as migrants have to be protected."

Mr Putin, 66, also said Russia had "no problems with LGBT persons… but some things do appear excessive to us".

"They claim now that children can play five or six gender roles," he continued.

"Let everyone be happy, we have no problem with that. But this must not be allowed to overshadow the culture, traditions and traditional family values of millions of people making up the core population."

Neoliberal doesnt hit nail on head -

But EU President Donald Tusk lashed out at Mr Putin on Friday, telling reporters he "strongly [disagreed]" with his sentiments on liberalism.

"Whoever claims that liberal democracy is obsolete also claims that freedoms are obsolete, that the rule of law is obsolete and that human rights are obsolete," said Mr Tusk.

Thats would be great .. if didnt come from from someone so embdedded in the EU.

At its worse the EU is nothing more than an authoritarian personality cult but run by 1000s of faceless autocrats and some hasbeen Pols.

3 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Isn't Putin just saying what a large percentage of people in the UK already think?

Yep. He is probably saying it because the KGB and GDR are more clued in to how British people feel than the British estanlisment are.

Posted (edited)

I simply read his message as, "The needs of the majority outweigh the needs of the minority". That's what's so fucked up about the west at this point. And he should not of called it liberalism. It's not. It's cultural Marxism. The ideology that turned his country into an authoritarian nightmare now wants to repeat itself here. And he's trying to subtly warn us not to.

Edited by TheNoSnowMan