• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
swiss_democracy_for_all

Morality question for Dosbodders.

If someone handed a sealed glass bottle to you and told you it contained the only remaining sample of a highly contagious airborne virus that harmed no-one, but sterilised 95% of people it infected, would you :-  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Population control morality question, for fun....

• Drop it in a volcano thus removing it from the earth.
    • Break it in the middle of a very crowded tube train full of people on their way to Heathrow.

If someone handed a sealed glass bottle to you and told you it contained the only remaining sample of a highly contagious airborne virus that harmed no-one, but sterilised 95% of people it infected, would you drop it in a volcano thus removing it from the earth, or go and break it in the middle of a very crowded tube train full of people on their way to Heathrow?

Posted (edited)

Both, I'm clumsy and likely to drop it on my way to Heathrow to fly to a suitable volcano.

At least that would be my excuse ;)

95% would cause extinction if the next generation was also infected.

Edited by snaga

Posted (edited)

Im stuck in a difficult position I’ve now been up 24 hours and am on a massive bender I’m Geting harrased by a couple of bag heads do I take both out whilst im

semi

sober or ignore em

lige is full

of difficult choices 

BC8A7E06-B43F-45BC-9637-9E936C789C67.jpeg

Edited by stokiescum

6 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Im stuck in a difficult position I’ve now been up 24 hours and am on a massive bender I’m Geting harrased by a couple of bag heads do I take both out whilst im

semi

sober or ignore em

lige is full

of difficult choices 

BC8A7E06-B43F-45BC-9637-9E936C789C67.jpeg

The big problem

is both of there girlfriends are flirting with me to wind them up I’ve got nothing to gain but fuck an alcoholics or druggies girlfriend however there’s something that’s perversely fun about not backing off to either of them only

males of a certain nature will understand my problem

9 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

:D Was this idea in a Bond film that I don't remember then?

Moonraker.

A (fictitious) dark purple orchid was held as sacred by an Amazonian tribe but its ?pollen steadily made them infertile and they died out.

Hugo Drax - great name - had synthesised the active ingredient in this pollen and was going to retreat to a space ship with his selected ubermensch to wait an unspecified period until all human life on earth had died out and then repopulate the new Eden.

As an interesting Bond fact I only heard the other day: Gert Frobe's Godfinger had his voice dubbed on the film.

Does anybody think that a world with a tiny fraction of the current human population would be anything other than wonderful?

13 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

The big problem

is both of there girlfriends are flirting with me to wind them up I’ve got nothing to gain but fuck an alcoholics or druggies girlfriend however there’s something that’s perversely fun about not backing off to either of them only

males of a certain nature will understand my problem

Oi, make your own thread stokie!

32 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

If someone handed a sealed glass bottle to you and told you it contained the only remaining sample of a highly contagious airborne virus that harmed no-one, but sterilised 95% of people it infected, would you drop it in a volcano thus removing it from the earth, or go and break it in the middle of a very crowded tube train full of people on their way to Heathrow?

Frighteningly, I have been working on this very thing... Um, I mean, I have been thinking of it as a plot for a thriller that I am writing...

Alas, it would make rape commonplace as certain people would, I assume, go out of their way to spread their seed into as many females as is possible in the hope of hitting the jackpot. Any female who did become pregnant would be condemned to a life of repeated pregnancies.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Does anybody think that a world with a tiny fraction of the current human population would be anything other than wonderful?

My neck of the woods used to be a nice place to live with local employment, green bits between it and adjoining towns, unclogged roads and thriving town centres.

Now it is a messed up, jammed up, unkempt, overcrowded dormitory town for Liverpool and Manchester, to make it pleasant again 30% of the population would need to be liquidated tomorrow.

After that, breeding would need to be licensed on a points system.

9 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Moonraker.

A (fictitious) dark purple orchid was held as sacred by an Amazonian tribe but its ?pollen steadily made them infertile and they died out.

Hugo Drax - great name - had synthesised the active ingredient in this pollen and was going to retreat to a space ship with his selected ubermensch to wait an unspecified period until all human life on earth had died out and then repopulate the new Eden.

As an interesting Bond fact I only heard the other day: Gert Frobe's Godfinger had his voice dubbed on the film.

That explains me not remembering it, the sight of a handsome but fat old man with no acting skills beyond a flexible eyebrow purporting to be 007 meant that I paid almost zero attention to the Roger Moore Bond films.

They had to have doubles do the running around FFS as he was such a lardy stiff-legged waddler it looked ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Moonraker.

Panic over ones fucked off with his tracksuit. Firmly tucked in his socks up

to his shins I’m not sure what sort of look he is going for

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

The problem with randomised sterilisation is that, at best, you are still likely to end up with the same proportion of mouth breathing cunts in the next generation.

I think humans all have that cuntishness in them, even if you reduced the human population to everyone you considered ok there'd be plenty of cunts within a generation and a few before that, people you thought were alright where their life circs had changed. 

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

4 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

That explains me not remembering it, the sight of a handsome but fat old man with no acting skills beyond a flexible eyebrow purporting to be 007 meant that I paid almost zero attention to the Roger Moore Bond films.

They had to have doubles do the running around FFS as he was such a lardy stiff-legged waddler it looked ridiculous.

Sadly like dr who I was brought up

with him

so i remember him best 

Just now, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I think humans all have that cuntishness in them, even if you reduced the human population to everyone you considered ok there'd be plenty of cunts within a generation and a few before that, people you thought were alright where their life circs had chamged. 

The largest battlefield in Europe was before Christ was born it probably decimated early humanity even Towton the biggest battle in Britain casualty wize is reputed tohave killed. 10 % plus of adult males in the entire country

Ideally I would adapt the virus so it only affected those races who are incapable of controlling their own birth rates, ie. everyone except Europeans. Basically stop the whole of Asia and South America breeding like rabbits and cull 99% of Africans. The world would be a wonderful place without the zerg and the orcs.

6 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Not quite the same everyone dying of a nasty Ebola-like illness and everyone being rendered infertile.

The Bond plot was a global cull , Dosboders are more humane and go for mass blank firing 👍