• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
King of Fools

Knife Crime Kingpin

8 month pregnant woman stabbed to death in South London.

Fucking well done Sadiq. You useless, pointless, ineffective virtue signalling cunt.

You are the mayor of a major city. Fucking do something you coward.

I despise you more than any other person on the planet.

Fuck it, I'm done. 

20 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Much as I dislike the twat, it's really not his fault. It's just a product of the third worldisation of London. There's nothing he can do about it.

1 - our avatars are disconcertingly similar, which means that you are sound.

2 - the Knife Crime Kingpin can stop ignoring, excusing ( part and parcel of living in a big city) and bullshitting. 

33 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Much as I dislike the twat, it's really not his fault. It's just a product of the third worldisation of London. There's nothing he can do about it.

If "Mayor of London" is merely an honorific title which could be bestowed on a pig for all the utility it brings...

...wouldn't it be more cost-effective to just proclaim a random royal to be Governor General of the fair city and have them waltz around being pathetic and useless instead?

Just asking (for a friend with ginger hair) ;)

48 minutes ago, King of Fools said:

1 - our avatars are disconcertingly similar, which means that you are sound.

2 - the Knife Crime Kingpin can stop ignoring, excusing ( part and parcel of living in a big city) and bullshitting. 

Short of having curfews for brown people there's nothing he can do. Politically it's far better for him to deny there's a problem or just to blame it on the Tories/racism/poverty etc. 

Get out whilst you still can.

Of course he is not directly responsible.

I have no idea of the circumstances of this crime.

He is responsible for policing. No idea if that would made a difference here.

He sets the tone for policing on the backdrop of the environment. Again he has somewhat limited ability to change some of these environmental factors.

I dont know if he is doing enough in policing. How do I judge this...his rules and stats?

I know he has some role with reacting to a clear growing violent trend in the capital.

So individual cases no, in the bigger picture , yes responsibility.

Even if it was just to be seen to be doing something.

His media appearances all appear to be external forces are greater than he can repel. An opinion. It is not his fault in any way.

My opinion differs.

There will not one iota of accepting this as part of a bigger picture and in turn responsibility.

It will be blamed elsewhere, and be detached from the wider scope. It wouldnt surprise me in some ways, if he makes the directly responsible person a victim

They might be psychotic for all I know.

He will end, I predict,  with more personal self aggrandisation in his on going, in my view, tout for a top Gov post in a future Labour gov.

And in time, this poor lost woman, her forced newborn whom I hope can pull through, will be forgotten.

Its not black and white, categorical yes or no. He shares some responsibility with the backdrop he is so clearly unable to deal with.

Charlatan.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, whitevanman said:

Aye, to my mind you can play around the edges and you'll make things slightly better but the underlying issue is the demographic shift that is speeding up. I imagine the place to be a tinderbox and anyone could be unfortunate enough to be in the hotseat when it kicks off. Really shocked at this latest one though.

Edited by SillyBilly

1 hour ago, whitevanman said:

He's preparing for another million third worlders in the next few years.

He's building affordable houses for them.

The Mayor exceeded his £223 million annual budget by more than £300 million in 2018-19.

https://www.homesandproperty.co.uk/property-news/affordable-housing-in-london-mayor-sadiq-khan-injects-550-million-into-new-homes-schemes-in-bid-to-a130271.html

18 minutes ago, Fischer said:

He's preparing for another million third worlders in the next few years.

He's building affordable houses for them.

The Mayor exceeded his £223 million annual budget by more than £300 million in 2018-19.

https://www.homesandproperty.co.uk/property-news/affordable-housing-in-london-mayor-sadiq-khan-injects-550-million-into-new-homes-schemes-in-bid-to-a130271.html

He's doing a good job. Keeping his party in forever.

2 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Hmm.  But it would be a start if he would acknowledge the problem.

2 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Are you serious?

There is shit loads he could do about it. He just doesn't want to.

A similar situation: didn't Mayor Galliano sort out New York?

Youare not going to sort out London by being an over-promoted, 'Muslim' (tick) politician, whose raison d'etre is identity politics, virtue-signalling and having an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

7 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

A similar situation: didn't Mayor Galliano sort out New York?

Youare not going to sort out London by being an over-promoted, 'Muslim' (tick) politician, whose raison d'etre is identity politics, virtue-signalling and having an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

I think Mayors in America have a lot more real power than UK mayors.  Giuliani followed the broken windows approach of tackling minor crime. There aren't the required number of police officers in London to do this and they would be termed racist due to the proportion of people they would arrest. 

12 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Are you serious?

There is shit loads he could do about it. He just doesn't want to.

Worse than that.

Khunt spend his political career accusing Police of being racists *and* supporting migration of 10,000 of useless fuckers into the UK n London.