• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Of all the extremists in the UK ....

Posted (edited)

they need non islamists on the Prevent scheme to show how diverse it is, they will start looking for new recruits here before long.

Edited by snaga

34 minutes ago, snaga said:

they need non islamists on the Prevent scheme to show how diverse it is, they will start looking for new recruits here before long.

Oh so now white people can be diverse can they? 

19 minutes ago, snaga said:

@One percent must have done Prevent Duty training. Can we not just nominate her as our official witchfinder general when the UK government tell every internet forum in the world that they must somehow self regulate in order to curb right-wing extremism or suffer the consequences.

I believe the new bill will be called the Quangos, Unions & Internet Services Legislation Imposed for the Nation's Good - and will be unveiled in the next Queen's Speech. Obviously, those who support terrorism and child abuse will oppose the new law; but, as the country which invented the concentration camp, we have a duty to the world to demonstrate how troublesome non-conformists can be dealt with if they dare to question the official narrative. 

1 minute ago, unregistered_guest said:

@One percent must have done Prevent Duty training. Can we not just nominate her as our official witchfinder general when the UK government tell every internet forum in the world that they must somehow self regulate in order to curb right-wing extremism or suffer the consequences.

I believe the new bill will be called the Quangos, Unions & Internet Services Legislation Imposed for the Nation's Good - and will be unveiled in the next Queen's Speech. Obviously, those who support terrorism and child abuse will oppose the new law; but, as the country which invented the concentration camp, we have a duty to the world to demonstrate how troublesome non-conformists can be dealt with if they dare to question the official narrative. 

It’s a simple role. You are all islamaphobic and far right extremists. 

Or, realists who know how the land lies. 

O.o

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

It’s a simple role. You are all islamaphobic and far right extremists. 

I for one resent that slur. I'll have you know that I was awarded a certificate by the political compass website that clearly shows that I'm to the left of former convicted terrorist Nelson Mandela.

And I love muslims. I pray regularly for the day when thy all turn to worship Jesus as God and discover the same inner peace that their Christian brothers and sisters possess through forgiveness by our Heavenly Father. What could possibly be wrong with that?

19 minutes ago, twocents said:

Anti-Islam supporters and far-right yobs aren't very good clues to who might have contacted him.  They're probably making it up.

Probably just chatting to other MIllwall fans down the pub after a match.

1 hour ago, unregistered_guest said:

I for one resent that slur. I'll have you know that I was awarded a certificate by the political compass website that clearly shows that I'm to the left of former convicted terrorist Nelson Mandela.

And I love muslims. I pray regularly for the day when thy all turn to worship Jesus as God and discover the same inner peace that their Christian brothers and sisters possess through forgiveness by our Heavenly Father. What could possibly be wrong with that?

Testify padre....!

And watch the boxing.

Tyson Fury punches for Jesus, he is the new Messiah...!

;)

XYY

Note. Other messiahs are also available.

1 hour ago, Great Guy said:

So the guy witnessed an Islamist attack and now he's on a watch list for potentially being anti Islam? WTF!?

I think it was a bit more than that.