• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Now where on earth did that body come from?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48830212

A suspected stowaway who is believed to have fallen from the landing gear of a flight into Heathrow Airport has been found dead in a London garden.

The body - believed to be that of a man - was found in Clapham just before 15:40 BST on Sunday.

The individual is believed to have fallen from a Kenya Airways flight from Nairobi, police said.

A neighbour said the man fell a metre away from a resident who had been sunbathing in the garden.

The man, who did not want to be named, said he heard a "whomp" so he looked out of an upstairs window and saw the body and "blood all over the walls of the garden".

"So I went outside, and it was just then the neighbour came out and he was very shaken," he said.

i bet that was a bit of a shock 

Yep, falling asleep is sorta technically correct until he froze to death. Poor sod. Whilst we might think it stupid there is an element of bravery here perhaps. Or perhaps he paid someone and the someone told him that it would be OK once hidden.

I watched a video on liveleak of a young woman in India walking down the road. As she passed a lampost or telegram pole one of her hands glanced it. She was immediately electrocuted and died there fixated to the lampost. Some people stopped wanting to help her but unable to do so. Others carried on with their lives. Life is so fleeting.

11 minutes ago, One percent said:

A suspected stowaway who is believed to have fallen from the landing gear of a flight into Heathrow Airport has been found dead in a London garden.

The body - believed to be that of a man - was found in Clapham just before 15:40 BST on Sunday.

The individual is believed to have fallen from a Kenya Airways flight from Nairobi, police said.

A neighbour said the man fell a metre away from a resident who had been sunbathing in the garden.

The man, who did not want to be named, said he heard a "whomp" so he looked out of an upstairs window and saw the body and "blood all over the walls of the garden".

"So I went outside, and it was just then the neighbour came out and he was very shaken," he said.

This has happened loads of times.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

What? To the same sunbather in the same garden? :o

no people getting into the landing gear and freezing to death and then dropping out.

4 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Probably still had time to claim some tax credits.

Aye.

There's no brown-noser worse than a Gordon Brown-noser...!

Would you like me to lick your dodgy-eyeball clean Mr. Brown, sir...?

SLLUUURRRPPPPP...!!!

XYY

35 minutes ago, One percent said:

ohdearhowsad.gif.22329b00bf5eae51c5945d482b8af606.gif

54 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yep, falling asleep is sorta technically correct until he froze to death. Poor sod. Whilst we might think it stupid there is an element of bravery here perhaps. Or perhaps he paid someone and the someone told him that it would be OK once hidden.

I watched a video on liveleak of a young woman in India walking down the road. As she passed a lampost or telegram pole one of her hands glanced it. She was immediately electrocuted and died there fixated to the lampost. Some people stopped wanting to help her but unable to do so. Others carried on with their lives. Life is so fleeting.

I've seen that video. The similarly themed Brazilian schoolboys one is worse, they too just keel over instantly. One of their friends goes up and touches them and looks like he dies but iirc he lives. 

If by some crazy miracle this stowaway had been alive when they fell 3500 feet, I do wonder what would have been going through their mind up to the end.

This picture of the impact crater suggests it was the patio.

Screenshot_20190702-004026.png

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Ah right.

I thought his parachute didn't open.

Damn it Bjorn - you've spoiled the fucking surprise now...!

It's not like I've sat-up all-night like a prowling cat - and waited for the cunt to die horribly, mind...

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

8 hours ago, snaga said:

He would of died soon after take off, body fell when landing gear openned.

Yes, this is common knowledge so it is surprising that people are still attempting something with a hundred percent chance of death as soon as the plane gets to 20,000 ft.