• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Terrorist Attacks - Vehicles, knives or worse

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Would you look at the size of that female cop in the background in the blue shirt; do they not have such things as annual fitness tests in the US?

That's not a cop. It is technically a self locating rolling road block.

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Would you look at the size of that female cop in the background in the blue shirt; do they not have such things as annual fitness tests in the US?

Yes, I saw her but then quickly moved my eyes back to the suspect who has a touch of the Halle Berry physical look about her IMPO.

6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes, I saw her but then quickly moved my eyes back to the suspect who has a touch of the Halle Berry physical look about her IMPO.

Halle Berry is tiny! I want Queen Latifah!o.O

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Russian media reporting 10 people dead. Other tube stations have been closed.

Very gruesome footage online of numerous people dead and injured on a platform outside a tube carriage that has been blown apart.

Linky 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/st-petersburg-metro-explosion-live-10149555

At least the Russians wont come out with the "mentally ill" or "let's make sure the right don't capitalise on this" arguments.

I'd imagine at this very minute there are people getting a severe kicking in a St Petersburg police station.

Notice how big the BBC coverage is of the muslim youth allegedly attacked by non-muslims in London with the 3 months it took before the Brum Police revealed that a non-muslim woman had been attacked by 3 'Asians', despite footage of the attack existing, and how the BBC barely mentioned it in passing.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
typo

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Notice how big the BBC coverage is of the muslim youth allegedly attacked by non-muslims in London with the 3 months it took before the Brum Police revealed that a non-muslim woman had been attacked by 3 'Asians', despite footage of the attack existing, and how the BBC barely mentioned it in passing.

Virtually all the suspects and arrested people in this case are not white.