• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Mark Field. homelessness charity 'a magnet for undesirables'

At least he isn’t pulling any punches. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jul/02/mark-field-calls-homeless-charity-a-magnet-for-undesirable

The suspended minister Mark Field has referred to a homelessness charity in his constituency as a “magnet for undesirables” in a leaked email, the Guardian can reveal.

Field was suspended as a Foreign Office minister in June after the release of a video that showed him pushing a female Greenpeace activist against a pillar and grabbing her neck while she protested at the chancellor’s Mansion House speech.

He faces fresh criticism after revelations that he described The Passage, a local charity in Westminster, central London, that helps vulnerable and homeless people, as a “magnet for these undesirables to flood into Victoria”.

Field said: “It is high time that The Passage … started to take a little more responsibility for its ‘clients’.”

The MP, who lives in Westminster, made the remark in response to an email from a neighbour who complained about the level of antisocial behaviour linked to homeless people in the area.

Field said: “Clearly since the accession of 10 new EU members in 2004 – I should say at this point that my late mother was born in modern-day Poland – there is little doubt that a significantly higher proportion of the homeless on the streets around Westminster Cathedral are from overseas, but simply stating that fact is not in my view necessarily xenophobic.”

2 hours ago, One percent said:

At least he isn’t pulling any punches. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jul/02/mark-field-calls-homeless-charity-a-magnet-for-undesirable

The suspended minister Mark Field has referred to a homelessness charity in his constituency as a “magnet for undesirables” in a leaked email, the Guardian can reveal.

Field was suspended as a Foreign Office minister in June after the release of a video that showed him pushing a female Greenpeace activist against a pillar and grabbing her neck while she protested at the chancellor’s Mansion House speech.

He faces fresh criticism after revelations that he described The Passage, a local charity in Westminster, central London, that helps vulnerable and homeless people, as a “magnet for these undesirables to flood into Victoria”.

Field said: “It is high time that The Passage … started to take a little more responsibility for its ‘clients’.”

The MP, who lives in Westminster, made the remark in response to an email from a neighbour who complained about the level of antisocial behaviour linked to homeless people in the area.

Field said: “Clearly since the accession of 10 new EU members in 2004 – I should say at this point that my late mother was born in modern-day Poland – there is little doubt that a significantly higher proportion of the homeless on the streets around Westminster Cathedral are from overseas, but simply stating that fact is not in my view necessarily xenophobic.”

10M -+2m

No benefits to non UK citizens,.

Charge for school  and NHS.

Any vagrancy should be o nthe first plane back home, piccy and details recorded, and embassy billed.

Fact he has been part of a govt for 9 years that has sought to make house prices unaffordable to buy with wages, and use taxpayers money along with printed money and ZIRP seems to be lost on him.

Not to mention the fact his party must have let in close to 5 million immigrants in 9 years.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Tdog said:

Fact he has been part of a govt for 9 years that has sought to make house prices unaffordable to buy with wages, and use taxpayers money along with printed money and ZIRP seems to be lost on him.

Not to mention the fact his party must have let in close to 5 million immigrants in 9 years.

Maybe that's the main concern... so much more riff raff and poor people around these days and now they are on their streets stinking up the place and threatening their bubbly houseprices. Perhaps they can have them pushed into the Thames quietly overnight... solve both problems. We're all in it together after all.

Edited by BadAlchemy
Typo

A local virtue signalling "businessman" closed his business down and built a huge homeless camp near me, well got others to build it that is for free. It's attracted tramps and druggies from across the country. They now hang around in gangs in the local parks and high street, aggressive begging, drinking, doing drugs, shouting, fighting, thieving. Needles everywhere. Lovely.

Quality of life for the local residents gone down, never see any kids out playing on the streets now. All so that dickhead can virtue signal (and make a fuck load of money too I bet). Bet he doesn't live local either.

1 minute ago, gibbon said:

A local virtue signalling "businessman" closed his business down and built a huge homeless camp near me, well got others to build it that is for free. It's attracted tramps and druggies from across the country. They now hang around in gangs in the local parks and high street, aggressive begging, drinking, doing drugs, shouting, fighting, thieving. Needles everywhere. Lovely.

Quality of life for the local residents gone down, never see any kids out playing on the streets now. All so that dickhead can virtue signal (and make a fuck load of money too I bet). Bet he doesn't live local either.

That’s the problem I’ve got druggies dead opposite me they don’t cause us any trouble directly but there visitors do shouting swearing fighting they won’t take the hint 4 nights ago there front door was kicked in there front window smashed and they all got beaten up and that includes women in there was not rivals but the locals ps the white cars mine 

76D78BDA-0CB6-4B1C-B265-AC220EC815F3.jpeg

5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

That’s the problem I’ve got druggies dead opposite me they don’t cause us any trouble directly but there visitors do shouting swearing fighting they won’t take the hint 4 nights ago there front door was kicked in there front window smashed and they all got beaten up and that includes women in there was not rivals but the locals ps the white cars mine 

Guess that was the drugs then. o.O

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

Guess that was the drugs then. o.O

The police and council are useless the landlord does not give a fuck if they get evicted he knows he will have to spend 15k plus on the house and won’t get any more in rent than he does now I’m going to stick my neck out and say someone will be killed within 30 yards of my house within the year

2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

The police and council are useless the landlord does not give a fuck if they get evicted he knows he will have to spend 15k plus on the house and won’t get any more in rent than he does now I’m going to stick my neck out and say someone will be killed within 30 yards of my house within the year

Few pork sword stabbings round your way to @stokiescum

24 minutes ago, gibbon said:

All those homeless shelters and the like.

They get paid a special bumped up extra care allowance.

It really is not charity.

Another one of Labours great ideas - giving extra money to alcis and junkies.

2 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Ahh joys of btl...

56 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Ahh joys of btl...

Sometimes it has its advantages leave a gate open and you can basicly corner a smackhead looking to burgle someone most are so fucking stoned it almost takes the fun out of kicking the fuck out of them I took this picture about 945 basicly you could say it’s a rat trap but once in the rat realy is trapped lol

4A579BBC-C19A-4835-8922-C8B17AA174CC.jpeg

16 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Sometimes it has its advantages leave a gate open and you can basicly corner a smackhead looking to burgle someone most are so fucking stoned it almost takes the fun out of kicking the fuck out of them I took this picture about 945 basicly you could say it’s a rat trap but once in the rat realy is trapped lol

4A579BBC-C19A-4835-8922-C8B17AA174CC.jpeg

You should write a memoir Stokie. It would be like a modern Casanova and I mean that as a compliment. Casanova had a life of women, adventure and was not scared to have a scrap at times

1 minute ago, reformed nice guy said:

You should write a memoir Stokie. It would be like a modern Casanova and I mean that as a compliment. Casanova had a life of women, adventure and was not scared to have a scrap at times

The problem with me is the more drunk I get the more truthful I get with my stunts I even take the piss out of myself and my surroundings even my forum

name is a hat tip lol

18 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

The problem with me is the more drunk I get the more truthful I get with my stunts I even take the piss out of myself and my surroundings even my forum

name is a hat tip lol

What! You drink the cum of stokie? xD

27 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

name is a hat tip lol

Charles Bukowski author.

Post Office.

Have a read.

Then set pen to paper or fingers to type.

Belfast city centre and the uni area just south of it hans more homeless/drug users than ever. 

Some of them hsbe taken to walking about in a daze with their sleeping bags draped over their shoulders and sometimes hanging down their back like a cape.

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

Belfast city centre and the uni area just south of it hans more homeless/drug users than ever. 

Some of them hsbe taken to walking about in a daze with their sleeping bags draped over their shoulders and sometimes hanging down their back like a cape.

I fucking hate them some will steal anything I’m currently painting well I should say makeing an abortion of painting my back yard the fuckers stole my Staffordshire blue ridge tiles that’s why I have zero tolerance for the fuckers 

656098E8-5F52-4F1B-AC84-4A95FE2BAD2E.jpeg

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, stokiescum said:

name is a hat tip lol

I regularly see "the special brew crew" kicking the shit out of each other every other day, usually about drugs. The other week for a change actually saw a normal person beating the shit out of one of them, no doubt well deserved. I stood and watched and was just thinking "good I hope it hurts". You have sympathy for these people until you have to live next to them and see them day in and day out, then you realise 90% are just utter scum who want nothing more than to beg, spend thier money on drugs, thieve and break into the local cars and inflict their scuminess into the rest off society. Fucks me off when someone mentions they are homeless, like fuck are they, I watch them rocking up to their little begging spots in the morning, they all have custom built individual accommodation with their own front door, kitchen, bathroom etc they are living better than the local 20/30 year olds house sharing paying 50% of their salary for a fucking double bed in a shared room. 

Edited by gibbon

2 minutes ago, gibbon said:

I regularly see "the special brew crew" kicking the shit out of each other every other day, usually about drugs. The other week for a change actually saw a normal person beating the shit out of one of them, no doubt well deserved. I stood and watched and was just thinking "good I hope it hurts". You have sympathy for these people until you have to live next to them and see them day in and day out, then you realise 90% are just utter scum who want nothing more than to beg, spend thier money on drugs, thieve and break into the local cars and inflict their scuminess into the rest off society. Fucks me off when someone mentions they are homeless, like fuck are they, I watch them rocking up to their little begging spots in the morning, they all have custom built individual accommodation, they are living better than the local 20/30 year olds house sharing paying 50% of their salary for a fucking double bed in a shared room. 

They have to be kept in check and be aware that there can be consequences on occasions for there actions a guy up the road is turning into a right vigilante mind he is built like a brick shit house