• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

Instagram down

21 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

How are all those young women who sell their bath water for 30 bucks a time going to get through the next hour? Probably busy filling jars I guess.

This is a thing?

39 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

All of the things are down apart from DOSBODS.

Whatscrap and Faceaids too innit?

That's because DOSBODS is used as a dead-letter-drop by intelligence services all around the world.  Thought that those strange one-liners were just random -- no way.   Dosbods is up because it is protected.

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

That's because DOSBODS is used as a dead-letter-drop by intelligence services all around the world.  Thought that those strange one-liners were just random -- no way.   Dosbods is up because it is protected.

Wound my heart with a monotonous languor!

11 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

This is a thing?

Yep, it was posted last night in one of the threads.

Instagram is full of young women who prance around in their knickers or bikinis asking for gifts from people. There are lots of women making vast sums of money.

Posted (edited)

They were a lot of deep thread word press pages till about three years ago.

I used to look at one..thread on PC..that was so obscure, hardly any links yet had info, usually could be verified via a deep trawl on net, that only someone very involved would know.

The next questions were why and who were they targeting.

As said noticed a lot less recently.

Should add thread based on Afghanistan.

10 minutes ago, dgul said:

Edited by The Grey Man
Missing info

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Instagram is full of young women who prance around in their knickers or bikinis asking for gifts from people. There are lots of women making vast sums of money.

Work of a kind. Make it while they can.

Not sure my bathwater or unwashed grundies will make anything other than for United Utilities.

38 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

How are all those young women who sell their bath water for 30 bucks a time going to get through the next hour? Probably busy filling jars I guess.

16 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

This is a thing?

Yup ....

... utterly fucking sad isn't it.

Just a sad, sad reflection of the state of the world.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yep, it was posted last night in one of the threads.

Ooh, I think I have just spotted my next career move. :)

thank you. 

Now, anyone want to buy a jar of bath water?  It’s got petrol floating on the top as I was using a petrol strimmer that was leaking today. 

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

Ooh, I think I have just spotted my next career move. :)

thank you. 

Now, anyone want to buy a jar of bath water?  It’s got petrol floating on the top as I was using a petrol strimmer that was leaking today. 

Just say that you were lubed up when you had the bath.

I was on the ebay boards the other day and someone mentioned how popular worn cabin crew shoes were. I thought I’d have a look if that was true. I was shocked at how worn shoes were getting bids on them. It seemed the mankier the better.

I know what I shall be doing with my sandals at the end of the summer.