• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Why did the chicken cross the road? It marked the start of its journey from Brazil to the UK

Recommended Posts

Maybe they could do whatever it is they do to beef with this chicken instead, and sell us tins of corned-chicken...?

If you don't bleed to death opening the can, the salmonella will finish you off...

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/07/2019 at 15:54, One percent said:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jul/03/brazil-one-million-salmonella-infected-chickens-uk

importing over a million chickens from Brazil. Most infected with salmonella. 

Apart from that, how can this possibly be eco friendly?  

That's OK, at least it hasn't been washed in chlorinated water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Luckily I only eat wild chicken.

I await news it’s in Waitrose but not Aldi or Lidl - see you lucky, lucky poor people, only the best for you.

Next week ‘poll says luxury cars are all unreliable’ plus another fuck ton of other sly confirmation bias it’s great to be an ordinary working person.

Edited by SNACR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SNACR said:

Luckily I only eat wild chicken.

I await news it’s in Waitrose but not Aldi or Lidl - see you lucky, lucky poor people, only the best for you.

Next week ‘poll says luxury cars are all unreliable’ plus another fuck ton of other sly confirmation bias it’s great to be an ordinary working person.

Wild? It was absolutely furious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 97p chicken burgers in Tesco are made with South American meat, they're a massive increase in quality over the shit polish ones they used to sell for that price.

Despite sounding exotic somewhere like Brazil really isn't that dirty, it's violent but they've got their heads screwed on they know how to wash and not be grotbags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

The 97p chicken burgers in Tesco are made with South American meat, they're a massive increase in quality over the shit polish ones they used to sell for that price.

Despite sounding exotic somewhere like Brazil really isn't that dirty, it's violent but they've got their heads screwed on they know how to wash and not be grotbags.

Quorn "Chicken" Burgers beat the real thing hands down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SNACR said:

Luckily I only eat wild chicken.

I await news it’s in Waitrose but not Aldi or Lidl - see you lucky, lucky poor people, only the best for you.

Next week ‘poll says luxury cars are all unreliable’ plus another fuck ton of other sly confirmation bias it’s great to be an ordinary working person.

My my, you're a bit tetchy tonight mind, SNACky.

Trust me.

It gets better on the other side of the menopause mate...

;)

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s the issue with chlorinating chicken and why are so many people against it? If you buy a pre-packed salad there’s a good chance it will have been washed in chlorine...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

What’s the issue with chlorinating chicken and why are so many people against it? If you buy a pre-packed salad there’s a good chance it will have been washed in chlorine...

Dunno but I don’t buy chicken these days. It’s slimy, smelly and horrible. God only knows what they do to it. 

I very occasionally buy a free range corn fed thingy but the price is eye watering. I’m thinking of doing a beer can chicken with one on the bbq. They cook up superb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

What’s the issue with chlorinating chicken and why are so many people against it? If you buy a pre-packed salad there’s a good chance it will have been washed in chlorine...

I dont usually buy the prepacked but if I do I usually wash it again. I'm sure people would think differently if they put, "disinfected and ready to eat".

I know its prob overkill but I dont trust the supermarkets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did the MSM make such a big deal about US chlorinated poultry when the majority of the public are already unknowingly eating south American chlorinated chicken? 

Where are the climate big wigs on this then? Not just chicken either, every country seems hell bent on exporting their meat and fish produce to import other nations. Don't get me started on fish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.