• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Chemical attack in Leicester

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/07/ten-people-taken-to-hospital-after-leicester-chemical-attack

Ten people including three police officers were taken to hospital after a chemical attack outside a pub in Leicestershire in the early hours of Sunday.

A substance believed to be ammonia was sprayed during a mass brawl in which a group armed with baseball bats damaged The Cricketers pub in Aylestone, a suburb of Leicester.

Ten people were checked over for chemical-related injuries at Leicester Royal Infirmary and all were later discharged.

Five people were arrested over the incident. Two men aged 53 and 43 were held on suspicion of causing ABH, a 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of a public order offence and a 29-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage. A boy aged 15 was held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.

34 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Don't start moistening your gussets just yet it's not one of the most enriched parts.

Certainly was not back in the 1980s when I lived around there.

Grace Road cricket ground is nearby.

15 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Belgrave Road has the lowest white face count. I frequently drive up there and happily stop for petrol or at the Tesco Express although there is one thing that scares me there.

https://goo.gl/maps/unJkJqEAPmnRwQ2f9

I can see two things that are evil in that picture.

36 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Don't start moistening your gussets just yet it's not one of the most enriched parts.

Yep, Aylestone is mostly white.

I had to bin all my c s gas canisters once it was upgraded to a firearms offence used to be easy to get the lads would buy it on the continent and sell it here no doubt that to would be treated has a chemical attack nowadays