• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Andersen

The Kalergi Plan - suddenly everything makes sense.

Today was a light-bulb moment for me when I saw a mention on the Kate Adie thread about a theory called The Kalergeri Plan

<tin-foil-hat mode:ON> Search brings up a lot of hits : the theory explains the mass migration, enrichment, inter-racial breeding, the behavior of EU (& key individuals), unwillingness of police & courts to target "problem" cultures, lack of response to civil crisis by the authorities, etc.

The aim of the plan is to weaken the strong "white" nations (notice Africa & Asian are not experiencing invasion of immigrants) leading to loss of cultural identity (& strenght),  and a mixed-race population which is easier to control & manipulate.

This invasion will be camouflaged with words like progress, mercy, humanism, fraternity, social justice, equality etc. But principally it's a brutal merciless plan to destroy the Europeans. </tin-foil-hat mode:OFF>

Tell me this is a parody of our political system and I've missed the joke, the alternative is that it's taken this long for me to put a name to something that's being bothering me for a long time :Sick1: 

16 minutes ago, Andersen said:

Today was a light-bulb moment for me when I saw a mention on the Kate Adie thread about a theory called The Kalergeri Plan

<tin-foil-hat mode:ON> Search brings up a lot of hits : the theory explains the mass migration, enrichment, inter-racial breeding, the behavior of EU (& key individuals), unwillingness of police & courts to target "problem" cultures, lack of response to civil crisis by the authorities, etc.

The aim of the plan is to weaken the strong "white" nations (notice Africa & Asian are not experiencing invasion of immigrants) leading to loss of cultural identity (& strenght),  and a mixed-race population which is easier to control & manipulate.

This invasion will be camouflaged with words like progress, mercy, humanism, fraternity, social justice, equality etc. But principally it's a brutal merciless plan to destroy the Europeans. </tin-foil-hat mode:OFF>

Tell me this is a parody of our political system and I've missed the joke, the alternative is that it's taken this long for me to put a name to something that's being bothering me for a long time :Sick1: 

Had to google it "Kalergi plan"

Mentions white genocide, well they've certainly succeeded in ethnically cleansing London of indigenous Londoners in a mere 20 years.

You need to look at it in historical context before accepting it as a current conspiracy. 

When Coudenhove-Kalergi was an idealistic young man Europe he would have seen the horrors the first world war brought about, seen the emergence of nationalism in both Germany and Japan. The plan was his attempt to devise a solution that could prevent future conflagrations. I doubt he was rich or influential enough to inspire a coterie to implement his plan. 

Maybe Soros has drawn some ideas from it. A global conspiaracy is simply a stretch too far for me to accept.

4 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

You need to look at it in historical context before accepting it as a current conspiracy. 

When Coudenhove-Kalergi was an idealistic young man Europe he would have seen the horrors the first world war brought about, seen the emergence of nationalism in both Germany and Japan. The plan was his attempt to devise a solution that could prevent future conflagrations. I doubt he was rich or influential enough to inspire a coterie to implement his plan. 

Maybe Soros has drawn some ideas from it. A global conspiaracy is simply a stretch too far for me to accept.

We just need people to keep the system going is my theory I’m expecting japan to change its tune regarding immigration within 20 years

22 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

We just need people to keep the system going is my theory I’m expecting japan to change its tune regarding immigration within 20 years

Yes, it's inevitable. They've now exhausted this old chestnut for getting GDP moving. Immigration now remains their only option.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Ratio-of-working-women-jumps-to-record-in-Japan

The problem with immigration as a means to boost GDP is that those that benefit from economic growth don't suffer the downside of unfettered immigration and those that suffer the downside of unfettered immigration don't benefit from the economic growth.

37 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

They are allowing more in, but it wont be Pakistani Islamists or illiterate Africans.

14 minutes ago, Tdog said:

They are allowing more in, but it wont be Pakistani Islamists or illiterate Africans.

Didn’t they just give thousands of houses away has an experiment to see if it raises birth rates amongs natives 

5 hours ago, Andersen said:

To quote Napoleon:

”never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence “

There is no “secret plot”..  just poor people migrating to rich countries.

When the US loses global dominance and the centres of world power are India and China, all the worlds economic migrants will flock there instead (albeit the Chinese will probably shoot them on sight).

8 hours ago, stokiescum said:

Didn’t they just give thousands of houses away has an experiment to see if it raises birth rates amongs natives 

Dont know but they should send me across to impregnate 10s of thousands of those slim slender Japanese girls under 30.

1 minute ago, Tdog said:

Dont know but they should send me across to impregnate 10s of thousands of those slim slender Japanese girls under 30.

They are all blokes.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Andersen said:

Look at who wrote it and when he wrote it ,it was response, a theory that he thought would solve a ongoing problem the European continent had ,war with each other

just to confuse you a bit more :D

Edit sleepwell  beat me to it regarding the Kalergi plan 

Edited by Long time lurking

Posted (edited)

How is this not common knowledge?

Seems a pretty reasonable account of what is happening to me as we all deny that conspiracies ever happen - lol.

As far as I'm aware Nick Griffin was the only person to (famously) bring this up in the EU parliament.

Besides - the PTB could have incentivised indiginous procreation rather than what seems to be actively discouraging it through insane costs of living - no?

Edited by maynardgravy

7 hours ago, Libspero said:

To quote Napoleon:

”never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence “

There is no “secret plot”..  just poor people migrating to rich countries.

When the US loses global dominance and the centres of world power are India and China, all the worlds economic migrants will flock there instead (albeit the Chinese will probably shoot them on sight).

Most western countries economies are pyramid schemes

One of the the major factors that determine the amount of interest a country pays on it`s national debt is the Debt to GDP ratio ,more people =higher GDP  = lower interest payments

Couple this with the fact most western countries have low birth rates and ageing population  immigration is the simple answer for the career politicians we have,it`s  a quick fix that they hope will see them through there current term ,and then they will campaign on the public concerns about that immigration next time round ,remember  "i will reduce it to ten of thousands " what happened and whats happening now?

9 hours ago, stokiescum said:

This will work 

For me the major reason behind falling birth rates is due to a cost of living crisis the major cost being the cost of a roof over ones head 

IIRC Italy and Hungary have recognised this and are adjusting there tax system to encourage people to have more kids 

Here in the UK labour thought they would get the productive to pay for the feckless to breed like rabbits, basic maths and it`s a mathematical fact  that that will end in disaster as the feckless will soon consume more than the productive produce ,,,,,anyone know what the national debt is :CryBaby:

I think the overall aim is to "unite" the people of the world, to promote globalism and destroy the notion of nation States - in an effort to avert the likelihood of nuclear war between countries. Inevitably, this plan is far more likely to backfire than succeed. And only half the world is onboard with this plan. Which is a bit of a problem...

At an individual level, people are taking advantage of the relaxation of national border controls, by moving from shithole countries to the West. And within the West from poorer regions to richer ones. That's just logical - it is what many of us would do, in a similar situation.

I don't see an evil elitist conspiracy.

As far as nuclear weapons go - how long can we realistically last until something falls into the wrong hands? So we've managed 75 years so far. How about the rest of (human) time? 

why is everyone so keen to say there is no conspiracy, you've got migrants turning up with immigration pamphlets with details about handouts etc supplied by a Soros linked organisation, there's plenty of planning gone into this

35 minutes ago, BBH said:

I think the overall aim is to "unite" the people of the world, to promote globalism and destroy the notion of nation States - in an effort to avert the likelihood of nuclear war between countries. Inevitably, this plan is far more likely to backfire than succeed. And only half the world is onboard with this plan. Which is a bit of a problem...

I don't see an evil elitist conspiracy.

Odd that no one has been openly told of this plan. The very notion of elitists conspiring to get their wicked way in secret is...... answers on a postcard please.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

why is everyone so keen to say there is no conspiracy, you've got migrants turning up with immigration pamphlets with details about handouts etc supplied by a Soros linked organisation, there's plenty of planning gone into this

I do wonder sometimes. I can see the benefits of immigration to western societies, but if we wanted to, we could have a very strict system which allows the cream of the crop of third world countries to come here, with strict regulations on staying (eg, if you commit any crime, you're on the first boat back to Wherethefackistan).

Instead, western leaders just throw the gates open and allow anyone and everyone to come in.

I don't think most leaders are paid up members of the European genocide club, I think they just want to import as many consumers as quickly as possible and they don't care about the consequences because they are insulated from them (or they have committed mental suicide and believe the 'all immigration is good' dogma completely). They are also desperate not to appear racist and will do anything to avoid being seen as such (eg, Merkel).

Edited by Austin Allegro

There's no need to see a conspiracy theory, it's much more simple than that.

Debt levels in the West and deficits in Western currencies.

All fiat currencies fail in the end. Major Western currencies came very close to failing outright and are still dancing on a knife-edge. IMO we will see waves or cycles of "collapses" getting closer together until the failure of at least one major Western currency.

That failure, within Europe and the US, would benefit other players like Russia, so it cannot be allowed. Manipulation of money abounds, with interest rates and QE, but that's not a fix. The fix is growth.

And on the planet we have billions of work units (people) not being put to productive use. We don't generally colonise countries any more to nick their stuff, but what we can do is import billions of work units into the West who will also consume.

This of course relies entirely on those people becoming those productive work units, and necessarily, completely ignores any cultural differences and the issues that may arise. News of those is suppressed, the situation is "managed". Actually, if anything, all of this makes it much harder to govern, not easier.

What this might all suggest is that the collapse of at least one major Western currency is seen as so inevitable that this plan will be enacted regardless of consequence because the alternative is worse. For some, anyway, particularly those with power and assets.

You don’t need a global conspiracy. It’s nothing new: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10302.The_March_of_Folly

Twice a winner of the Pulitzer Prize, author Barbara Tuchman now tackles the pervasive presence of folly in governments thru the ages. Defining folly as the pursuit by governments of policies contrary to their own interests, despite the availability of feasible alternatives, Tuchman details four decisive turning points in history that illustrate the very heights of folly in government: the Trojan War, the breakup of the Holy See provoked by Renaissance Popes, the loss of the American colonies by Britain's George III & the USA's persistent folly in Vietnam.

24 minutes ago, DTMark said:

There's no need to see a conspiracy theory, it's much more simple than that.

Debt levels in the West and deficits in Western currencies.

All fiat currencies fail in the end. Major Western currencies came very close to failing outright and are still dancing on a knife-edge. IMO we will see waves or cycles of "collapses" getting closer together until the failure of at least one major Western currency.

That failure, within Europe and the US, would benefit other players like Russia, so it cannot be allowed. Manipulation of money abounds, with interest rates and QE, but that's not a fix. The fix is growth.

And on the planet we have billions of work units (people) not being put to productive use. We don't generally colonise countries any more to nick their stuff, but what we can do is import billions of work units into the West who will also consume.

This of course relies entirely on those people becoming those productive work units, and necessarily, completely ignores any cultural differences and the issues that may arise. News of those is suppressed, the situation is "managed". Actually, if anything, all of this makes it much harder to govern, not easier.

What this might all suggest is that the collapse of at least one major Western currency is seen as so inevitable that this plan will be enacted regardless of consequence because the alternative is worse. For some, anyway, particularly those with power and assets.

Good point. The mass importation of foreigners is actually a form of reverse colonialism; even a form of slavery. Developing countries (and former Soviet countries) are deprived of their skilled labour in order to make money for western capitalists.

The genius of the west has been to present such mass unlimited immigration to the 'useful idiots' as the antithesis of colonialism and slavery, and even some sort of redress or penance for it.

7 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Good point. The mass importation of foreigners is actually a form of reverse colonialism; even a form of slavery. Developing countries (and former Soviet countries) are deprived of their skilled labour in order to make money for western capitalists.

The genius of the west has been to present such mass unlimited immigration to the 'useful idiots' as the antithesis of colonialism and slavery, and even some sort of redress or penance for it.

You need to fit victims of wars we started into the last sentence i have often wondered if this was one of the reasons for conflict .....we must let them in they are asylum seekers